TOI:Saumya Tandon is NOT quitting the show!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago

Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai's Anita Bhabhi aka Saumya Tandon is NOT quitting the show; confirms by Tweet

TNN | Updated: Apr 10, 2017, 10.30 AM IST
After Shilpa Shinde, there were reports of Anita Bhabhi aka Saumya Tandon quitting the show as the actress did not renew her contract with the makers of 'Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai!'.

There were reports of her leaving the show and it made the fans really upset.

But, finally Saumya rubbished the rumours by taking to Twitter. She wrote: "Guys relax don't jump to conclusions, all is well, I am here shooting Bhabhiji ."

Saumya Tandon 
"@saumyatandon

Guys relax don't jump to conclusions, all is well, I am here shooting Bhabhiji .

Saumya adds a lot of charm to her character with her comic timing and keeps the glamour quotient alive on the hit daily soap.

'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai!' is a show that brings back the good old 90's humour. The show has a nostalgic tone to it and is loved by viewers for the same.

Well, that was a huge sign of relief for all the 'Bhabhiji' fans.

Edited by vyoman - 7 years ago
TFS dear Vyoman ❤️
Chalo at last, the rumor is shelved and the truth is told. I wonder who spreads the rumors ?? 😲
Or is it a TRP trick ?? 😳
Originally posted by babita..

TFS dear Vyoman ❤️
Chalo at last, the rumor is shelved and the truth is told. I wonder who spreads the rumors ?? 😲
Or is it a TRP trick ?? 😳

❤️🤗

😉😛😆
Thank God She's Not Qutting.