It flies high when one becomes wind and other wings
It becomes light when one becomes diya and other become baati
It spreads positivity when one becomes flower and other fragrance
You are keeping the first step towards this beautiful journey 
and wishing you all the very best     Anas Rashid

WISHES FROM NeelM

Image result

Dear Anas & Heena,

I'm glad you're tying each other's knots for good.
You'll be exchanging sacred vows soon.
May God bless you in abundance and blessing
To walk in faith, unity and love everlasting.
Congratulations!

Edited by k..... - 7 years ago
Posted: 7 years ago

Let me be the first to wish

Dear Anas,

Very happy to hear the news that you are going to tie the knot soon. Wish Heena and you a very big congrats on your engagement. Like I said before; you will only end up with a person you are destined to be together.

Wish you a happy life and let this journey towards matrimony be full of love, trust and blessings.

Congratulations on your engagement!  🥳🥳
Anas  & Heena ❤️, Wishing  you both, this is just a starting  of a long and wonderful journey.God bless you both on your engagement.
Congratulations to the future bride and groom! May your love grow for each other every day!
Happy for you Anas ...and Anas and Heena both look great together...I am happy you are finally settling down...A new journey is about to begin, may you both grow together and never grow apart...I sincerely hope you have realised or realise in future..meeting Heena is the best thing that has happened to you...what excites me more that you finally met your soulmate...You entertained us as suraj ...hope you succeed in becoming suraj in real life...stay blessed...we always wish for your happiness...😛😛
Dear Anas,

I'm really so happy to hear your great news.
Congratulations with this wonderful commitment to each other.

Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together.

I am sending all my love and best wishes to a beautiful couple (ANAS & HEENA) - HEENAS.

All the very best with the wedding plans and have a lovely life together.

CONGRATULATIONS! Anas Rashid gets ENGAGED

New Delhi: Season 2 of Star Plus show Diya Aur Baati Hum' aka 'Tu Sooraj Mein Saanjh Piyaji' has started but this time with different lead actors. For the ardent fans of Diya Aur Baati Hum', we have got good news.

Lead actor of Diya Aur Baati Hum' Anas Rashid aka Sooraj Rathi has got engaged with 24-year-old girl Heena, who is from Chandigarh. Ceremony took place on Sunday evening and only duo's family members and close friends attended the function.

Anas also confirmed the news to an entertainment portal and said that he wore a designer suit which he got from Mumbai. As per the report of the portal, the ceremony took place at his hometown, Malerkotla.

Check out this picture:

anas 1(Image Courtesy - Instagram/raman_romana)

Last month, while talking to the portal, Anas said "Yes, it's true. I was clear that I wanted to tie the knot with a girl of my family's choice and it's finally happening with everyone's blessings. We are 14 years apart (Anas is 38 years old) and, at the moment, are getting to know each other. Heena is a simple girl."

Although, wedding date is not put yet but rumours are that Anas will get married by this year.

Congratulations to Anas and Heena!

credit ABP LIVE
Edited by k..... - 7 years ago