Ishra SS: Do Dil Bandhe Do Dori Se Bane Ek Dil (Pt15 on pg123 on 11/7/ - Page 77

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Divanru

Aww my sweetu bachchu ,no need to say sorry sweety as I know you love me a lot .
Actually I was too sad and disappointed that time ,needed support of my lovely readers that's why I made that thread .
But later I felt guilty as I dragged my lovely readers in that .
Koi nahi now I m back and will try to write as much as stories I can in this forum ,though I m hell disappointed with today's episode .😡
         Love you dear .thank you so much for this note .
                      Take care 
                              Regards pooja

Thank god, u r not angry di
Really I love u a lot.
nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Please update anyone of them as I would love to read updates for all of them so please choose whichever is ready - missing your updates!!

Rarupatel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi...dear
Update anyone of Ur choice
I personally want Do Dil

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love ur all stories Nishu..
So update as per ur wish..
Kadianvi thumbnail

Thanks a lot for the lovely response.

From this update onwards, I will give English translation to Hindi lines in brackets.

Part-12

All were busy in their own while three pair of eyes were seeing them with anger and said,-"Humhe koi hug nhi kar rha. Hum sabse naraz hai. They were none other than Shradiru. Bala and Mihir hugged them once but again all seniors got busy with their union making them irritated and angry. Trio tried to get their attention but failed and finally when no other option left, they shouted together on top of their voice getting everyone's attention. Their parents looked at them angrily while they said making a cute angry face that no one was talking to them. All realized their mistake and said sorry to them. That's when a south Indian Panditji came out of Iyer house and said that they are getting late for Pooja.

Then Bala told everyone that there are three Pooja in all three houses, Iyer house, Bhalla house and third one was beside Bhalla house which Bala and Mihir bought together. They were searching separate houses for them near Bhallas and Iyers and luckily that house was on sale. As Mihir was alone so Bala insisted Mihir to live together like earlier. Firstly Pooja was in Iyer house and Mr and Mrs Iyer sat in Pooja while Mr and Mrs bhalla in Bhalla house's Pooja and Bala and Vandu in their house's Pooja. There were only both families. After that Bala and Mihir showed all three houses to them and soon all went to their respective houses and rooms after having some sweets and snacks.

After settling in their rooms, ladies got busy in preparing lunch for all. All had decided to have lunch together and after a lot of argument, it was decided that all will have lunch in Bhalla house together with Punjabi as well as South Indian dishes. Gents gathered in Bhalla house's hall and were having a good time together while kids were busy in checking their rooms running from one house to another. At last Shravadiru entered in Adi's room and after checking it, trio went to balcony and saw it was just opposite to Ruhi's room. They got happy and noticed that there were three rooms which were just opposite to one another, they went in other two rooms and noticed that Ishra rooms and Abhi and Simmi's rooms were also opposite to one another. Then trio went to garden and played together till they were called for lunch.

All had their lunch together enjoying after so many years. After lunch, seniors settled together and talked for some time and then went to take rest while kids played for some time and then slept while rest were got busy in preparations of evening party.

In evening, all arrangements were completed. Party was arranged in their respective gardens separately for Iyers' and Bhallas' relatives and friends as there were drinks and non-veg dishes in Bhallas' party. Soon guests started coming and party started. Their old friends from Delhi were happy to see them back again in Delhi. All enjoyed the party and soon almost all guests left after having dinner. Few relatives who came from Chennai and Chandigarh stayed their hotel as it was night. Then both family continued the party together for some more time. All danced together and had dinner and finally when all got tired, called off the party. Seniors and kids went from there and slept while rest got busy in wrapping up everything. All worked together so that it got completed quickly and then went to sleep.

Next morning all woke up a little late than usual as all were tired due to last night party. At Bhalla house, all were having their breakfast when Neil Pathak came there. (Neil's father, Mahesh Pathak was a lawyer and Mr Bhalla's friend and later Mr Iyer's too. Neil is also a lawyer and helps in legal issues of both the families. They were in contact with both families in last few years.) He greeted them and Toshiji called him for breakfast which he politely denied saying he just came to discuss something important. All noticed him a little worried and completing their breakfast quickly, all gathered in hall while Ruhi went to meet Shravadi.

R-Now tell me Neil, what did you want to discuss? Is there any problem?

Neil was about to say something when Iyers too came there.

R-You all here?

Bala-Ya, Neil called us urgently.

All looked at Neil for an answer while he was thinking how to start when Ishita said,

Ishita-What happened Neil? I noticed you last night, you were looking worried yesterday. What's the matter?

Mrs Bhalla-Puttar jaldi bol. Koi tension ki baat hai? (Is there any tension?)

Neil-Tension ki baat to hai Auntiji. (Yes auntiji, It's a matter of tension)

Raman-And what's that?

Neil-Bhai vo...actually...

Raman-Fast Neil.

Neil-Shagun and Subbu filed for custody case of Adi and Ruhi both.

He said making all shocked. All looked at Ishra who didn't wait for a second but asked immediately to Neil,

Ishra-But it was on my name na?

Both said together and then looked at each other for a second but again looked at Neil for an answer.

Neil-Yes, You both have Adi and ruhi's custody but they filed case against it.

Raman-But how can they? That to be after so many years.

Ishita-One second. You said Shagun and Subbu both filed the case. Dono ne ek sath??

Raman-Ha, she is right. Tell me clearly Neil.

Neil-Bhai, Shagun and subbu are together.

Bala-Means?

Neil-Shagun and subbu are married from past 4 years.

All got shocked but it was not that important and composed themselves to know the whole matter.

Raman-How did both of them suddenly get remembered of
Adi and Rohi? There is definitely something Neil. Do you know anything?)
Neil-No Bhai, right now I don't know anything but don'tworry, I will find it out very soon and...

He was saying when Mihir interrupted,

Mihir-But how did you get to know all this? We didn't get any notice till now.

Neil-Yes actually one of my lawyer friend went to out of country for some professional work and there he met Shagun and Subbu. They hired him as their lawyer and as he knew that I'm your family friend so he informed me. That's why I said that I will find out their truth vary soon. And yes both of them are coming to India in few days and then they will file the case.

Ishita(with teary eyes)-I don't know Neil what will you do. Do anything whatever you can but please I don't want them to win. Hamare bachche humse door nhi hone chahiye. (Our children should not be separated from us)

Raman-Don't worry Ishita. Aisa kuch nhi hoga. Hamare bachche hamare sath hi rahege. Koi nhi cheen sakta unhe humse. Aur ha koi bhi bachchon ke saamne aisi baat nhi karega aur na hi dukhi hoga. Kuch nhi hoga aur unhe in sabke bare mein nhi pta chalna chahiye. (Nothing will happen like that. No one can separate them from us. And no one will talk about it in front of kids. They should not get to know all this.)

Adiru Lekin humhe pta chal gaya. (But we got to know.)

All looked at the door where Shravadiru were standing. All were thinking if they heard everything or not.

Raman-Kya suna aap logo ne? (What did you hear?)

They came inside. Adiru went to Ishra and signaled them to pick them. Ishra picked them. Adiru kissed their cheeks and said,

Adi-Vahi jo abhi Mumma ne aur uncle ne kaha ki koi humko aapse door karna chahta hai. (That is what Mumma and uncle have said that someone wants to separate us from you)

Ruhi-Par aap tension mat lo. Hum aapse kabhi door nhi jaayenge. (But you don't worry. We will never go leave you.)

Adi-Hum Murugan se pray karenge ki vo humhe aapse alag na kare. (We will pray to god.)

Ruhi-Main Matarani se.(Me too.)

Adi-Thik hai.(ok)

Ishra eyes got filled with the mere thought of separation from their kids. Adiru saw it and said wiping it.

Adiru-Budhu aise rote nhi. Aap hi to kahte ho ki bhagwan ji bachchon ki bat jaroor sunte hai. To hamari prayer bhi vo jaroor sunenge. ((Don't cry. You only say that god does listen to kids. So he will definitely listen to our prayers.)

They said and Adi hugged Ishita while Ruhi hugged Raman by their neck kissing their cheeks once again. All smiled with teary eyes while Ishita too hugged them tight like saving them from the upcoming storm...

That's all for now. Hope it was not boring. Waiting for your reviews and suggestions.

Precap-Ishra face to face meeting to Shabbu after many years and whole past story.

Kadianvi thumbnail

Updated next update. Hope u liked it...

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update 
Love ishra
Continue soon 
N
Thanks for pm

-TWINKLE 
Ishradiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update dear
Ruhi Soo nice she said raman to not worry that they will not go living him continuee soon as possible and thank you for the pm
ArtiMishra20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update...
Thanks for pm 
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing 
Thanks for the PM