Thanks Sam πŸ˜ƒ
Interesting epi it seems πŸ˜†

Yess..It was a good episode...
WELCOME sanjh baby πŸ˜³
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
OMG he accepted in front of media that recipes are Mahek's mom's recipes.πŸ‘
He accepted that he is recipe chor OMG OMG OMG.
Did he reallyyy do that.😲
Ab aur kya chahiye Mahek ko yaar.

Wahhh handsome.tussi Cha gaye.

That's the most sweetest gift any lover could give to his love.
Wow having a road on the name of ur Love's mother is such a sweetest thing.
Main itni khush hoon.mahek must b sooo overwhelmed.😳
Edited by SarunNArshi - 7 years ago
Pavi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aaj kanta chachi ka face dekhne ki layak thi πŸ˜† bechari kc kya soch kar aayi aur kya hogayi πŸ€£

thank you meri SD for LUπŸ€—
Edited by Mehryalove - 7 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww... she loves him but she doesn't trust his love!  Happy that Mahek didn't succumb to his charms ... will be exciting to see Shaurya's shenanigans  πŸ˜†!!!

Thank you, Shamrouz!

SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Shanti what ever she said was correct...More than love she is afraid of him ..Coz he can go till any extent...Isleaa he selected metro tell what he fells ...πŸ˜†

Many have predicted that yesterdayπŸ˜‰

No no.i was really happy that she rejected him I was talking about her lost look after Chachi asked her to choose between themπŸ˜†
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🀣 🀣
Omg ! I can't stop laughing st the logic of supporting the breaking of the RO πŸ˜†
I want to meet that lawyer πŸ˜† Shaurya has the number???? 😳

God ! ZKM I salute you for all the illogical logic you show to defend SK 🀣

All that decor all that flamboyance went to a small waste Shaurya khanna πŸ˜†

As for Mehak πŸ₯± never talks her mind always borrowed thoughts 🀒

Earlier impressing SK now impressing kanta πŸ˜†

Oh ! Ok Shaurya still challenging kanta but I just love it πŸ˜†
Kanta vs Shaurya πŸ˜†

Roaming the gallis of Chandni chowk again πŸ€”
Waiting for the next part   πŸ˜†
Thank you shams πŸ˜ƒ Muaah!!!
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is Kanta serious, forcing People to agree with her, no wonder Mahek is so timid and afraid of her own shadow, she has been dominated her entire life by these people.
I understand where Kanta is coming from, she wants to protect her daughter, but her methods are bad, it is either her way or the  or no way at all, she is stifling Mahek and her voice.
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res. Unres...goodness me. My work is catching up! Thanks Sham!

Handsome finally gets to confess his love yay! And even asked to marry him again 😲 Too far ahead Love. Take a few steps back. As expected Mahek rejected πŸ˜† I'm happy with the results. CVs is surely peeping! Some of the things Mahek said, you ladies voiced those same things πŸ˜². 

The grounds on which Handsome escaped jail. Sorry. Correction the air πŸ˜† πŸ€£ apparently he wasn't on ground being in the metro. Did I mix that up? Anywho so Chachi saw  for herself that Shaurya was near Mahek and on seeing the decorations Handsome get to finish his challenge. Yet her efforts and smile or was it a smirk, all went in vain. I'm starting to feel like this is becoming a game for Handsome. These challenges between them...  Handsome I'm sorry I know you love her but it feels like you and Chachi just want to get the better of each other. Well I can't complain too much cause I asked to see the extent you'll go to your love. 

Mahek you need to make up your mind. You tell him you can't trust him yet you're pondering Trust is the basis of Love. If you can't trust that he's genuine this time why even give a hoot about him? *Groans...* 

The precap is   Handsome name the lane after her mom is so sweet. Seriously I have my misgivings about his game but that gesture is unique. Handsome is capable of using his power, fame and money for good  Love you have hope πŸ˜³ just need guidance *sends a flying kiss*  
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
He tells WC is because of Meera Sharma recepie...
Journalist asks you have buyed these recipes from Sharma Family ...He tells no I have stolen it ...He tells I have promised to marry her but stole the book and and trusted her trust and family trust as well...now I have understood that it was that she had magic in her hands tats the reason her recipe were delicious..

Precap..He tells I want to do something for the family...He inaugrate a road name on Meera Sharma name and tells he has taken a permission from municipality and from now this lane will be known on her name...

MS has tears in her eyes
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoyana

Thanks Shams!
looks like the adhura Husband saga starting tomorrow where SK will prove that Mehek is his half wife! Lol! Hope he comes wearing those chudas!🀣

Totally in support for Mehek for what she told him...it's not his right to accept her when he feels like it or reject her when he doesn't feel like it...it's not that simple to love anyone and that ego needs to go now!😲

Waiting to hop on the Merry go Round!πŸ˜†

Wear the choodas 🀣
Merry go round it is πŸ˜†Edited by brat2008 - 7 years ago