5th April Live Update...(Love In Metro)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with...Metro door gets closed and SK pulls MS closer . .he tells I have told you that I will say what I have to tell you before the day ends ..

She looks at the compartment and tells and what is all this he tells I wanted to tell you something today ...he tells i want to spend my live with you...even if u don't prepare good food I will still eat 2 plates...if you do any mistake k will say sorry for that...you were afraid because of my anger...now it will turn in to love...He tells I love you...and goes down on his knees and ask will you marry me again..

MS tells you have break the rule and you have booked the only to meet me...you aren't afraid of anyone...

She tells you hated me unlimetdly ...and now you are showing love as madness...I cannot trust your love..coz you don't understand the meaning of love...she tells iam thankful to you that you have saved my life not once but many times...iam afraid of you...He tells iam changed now...I'm not what I use to be...she starts leaving from there...he tells no one else can love you more than me...and you are mine and I will make you mine..

She comes out of compartment and Sharma family is standing there ...Kanta looks at him and has smile on her face..

It's night. .Kanta comes with police officer and he tells you have broked the rule ..SK tells as per that I have to stay away from 50 meters away...

Karuna comes and asks what is all this happening...SK tells I was only 2 mtrs away from her.. you are right..

Vicky asks lawyer to explain them...He tells that this rules apply on ground not on Air and they were in metro..on Arial route ...police officer also agree that the rule doesn't apply in that place...

SK tells you can't beat me in this game...he tells if I want I can put you in so many false cases and you will be so busy that you wont be come out of this until my kids gets married...now I will just counter attack your plans... because I have changed because of your daughter..

KC scolds Mahek ...why was she listening quietly when he was talking all that.  .PD tells what's her mistake in that...KC tells everyone that either take side of SK and forget me...or be on my side and forgot Shaurya...it's your decision...

MS thinks about his words and tells why are you doing all these now and cries...

after break...SK in PWG about to tell the RB theft...and success of WC

WELCOME IN ADVANCE FRIENDS...β€οΈπŸ€—
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I cannot understand Mahek yaar.
Of course she rejected him n did a very job in that.
When she has no intention of accepting him, then y was she sooo lost when Chachi asked her choose between her n Shaurya.

Hhheheh n Restraining order cannot be counted when not in land.kahan ka logic haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Shamz15 thumbnail
It's morning every one gets ready for Pooja...and they goes out in the lane...Media is standing in the lane...Jeevan tells what is this drama now...they come and do the Pooja...they hear some dhol voice from background... Shaurya comes there and media tells sharya is here ...He signals the band ppl to stop...Kanta asks to call police...and now media is also here. .

SK tells that to take a tape and measure the distance... Jeevan tells if he drags Mahek name I will slap in front of media..

He tells media Person that I want to tell you the reason behind the success of my WC ...it's because of Sharma family and the credit goes to Mahek...and her mother recipe book..
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

thx for the LU😊

WELCOME Kelly..
Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Shams! 
looks like the adhura Husband saga starting tomorrow where SK will prove that Mehek is his half wife! Lol! Hope he comes wearing those chudas! πŸ€£

Totally in support for Mehek for what she told him...it's not his right to accept her when he feels like it or reject her when he doesn't feel like it...it's not that simple to love anyone and that ego needs to go now! πŸ˜²

Waiting to hop on the Merry go Round! πŸ˜†

Pavi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
meri bhai badhal gaya 
Image result for khushi ke aansu gif

sry ye kushi ka aansu hai πŸ€£πŸ€£
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sham for the LU.. See I knew he hd some plan... He is Shaurya.. Kc ko mooh tod jawaab toh dega. But Kaanta needs to slow down now. She is acting crazy. I m telling u she ll unnecessarily provoke him.. Banda sudhar raha hai n she is again giving him hints to change to a bad boy. 
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sam πŸ˜ƒ
Interesting epi it seems πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SarunNArshi

I cannot understand Mahek yaar.

Of course she rejected him n did a very job in that.
When she has no intention of accepting him, then y was she sooo lost when Chachi asked her choose between her n Shaurya.

Hhheheh n Restraining order cannot be counted when not in land.kahan ka logic haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Shanti what ever she said was correct...More than love she is afraid of him ..Coz he can go till any extent...Isleaa he selected metro tell what he fells ...πŸ˜†

Many have predicted that yesterdayπŸ˜‰
noya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the LU dear
I was waiting for your update dear because I couldn't watch it ,as the IPL started and my dad is watching it  πŸ˜­