Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
😊 Hello,
Happy to see second chapter early and it brought a grin to my faceπŸ˜ƒ .
So, Rudra should be hating her as he think she is the cause of all the
Mishapping in his life at the moment.. Still he don't have feeling of hatred 
For her but total opposite feelings πŸ˜³ .

His confrontation with Singh sir was good. So there is an unknown enemy 
Around who is a major threat to Rudra Paro..and Rudra posted to Almora
Cantonment (did you searched for the actual place or its a coincidence ?! πŸ˜Š ) 

Reading about Rudra's thoughts brought  smile to my face.. And first two lines from
The song were lovely.. I am soo looking Forward to read this sweet version of Parud storyπŸ˜ƒ. 

Thanks
Xx

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

'What a delight!! I like this 'moving to Uttarakhand' bit...has a very good feel to it...  can already feel this is going to be one hell of a story ... a story that is going to transfer us to a world of true love and passion...
Love the way how subtly you are letting us in Rudra and Paro's feelings  for each other...you breathe LIFE in each and every word...without saying anything , everything is said...I had a huge grin on my face when I came to the part where Rudra puts his jacket on Paro...this one scene captures the essence of their relationship so well...love is not what you say but what you do...πŸ‘ Fantastic...πŸ‘

BTW, thanks for taking me down the memory lane with this song "Chand sa Roshan chehra' ...used to be my fav song so πŸ€— for reminding it 

Edited by NavyaKavya30 - 7 years ago
sanvid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Didn't expect to get the second chapter today...thanks a lot. ..loving this new version of our Parud's love story...Excited with this fresh story line..
What_the thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pavinitishiv

Very good update. Interesting. Rudra a trainer.  Nice story. Rudra in dilemma about Paro and his feelings for her. Wonder how they will manage in a cold mountain area all left to themselves. Hope majorsa let's down his nerves and we get lots and lots of Parud moments. Thanks.

Thank you for commenting!
Yes..I wanted them away from the Tejawat taam jhaam to get to know each other...and of course the mountains and the cold weather give plenty of opportunities for PaRud moments!πŸ˜‰

Cheers,
Maya
Edited by What_the - 7 years ago
What_the thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BhavyaEsther-

Its really amazing..
Chapter 2 is full described Rudra dilemma for Paro..he s d saviour for her & now he become a trainer..
So both of them are affected by them...
Eagerly waiting for nxt chapter..
Thanks for PM..
Ps. Ru 4m TN?

Thank you for taking the time to comment! 😳

Yes, he was always her saviour...
The "trainer" part was more of me being a little logical πŸ˜• as there is no national  border near Almora, so there wouldn't be a BSD outpost located there..I decided to transfer Rudra to Almora's military training academy πŸ˜›

Yes, I am a Tamilian. I guess you saw my comment on Mano's Tamil VM yesterday πŸ˜ƒ

Do keep reading and commenting!

Cheers,
Maya
What_the thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree_28

😊 Hello,

Happy to see second chapter early and it brought a grin to my faceπŸ˜ƒ .
So, Rudra should be hating her as he think she is the cause of all the
Mishapping in his life at the moment.. Still he don't have feeling of hatred 
For her but total opposite feelings πŸ˜³ .

His confrontation with Singh sir was good. So there is an unknown enemy 
Around who is a major threat to Rudra Paro..and Rudra posted to Almora
Cantonment (did you searched for the actual place or its a coincidence ?! πŸ˜Š ) 

Reading about Rudra's thoughts brought  smile to my face.. And first two lines from
The song were lovely.. I am soo looking Forward to read this sweet version of Parud storyπŸ˜ƒ. 

Thanks
Xx

Hey there! So happy to read your comment!
Yeah...Rudra is always torn between wanting to hate here and needing to love her 😊

I visited Almora in 2015, when Rangrasiya was all I thought about...
And when I saw the Indian Army cantonment there...coupled with the beautiful mountains and valleys, I started imagining a PaRud story in that setting..it was such a romantic place 😳

Special thank you because you liked the song!
I am hoping to put up one song with every chapter...I am big fan of old Hindi songs πŸ˜†

Waiting to hear more from you.

Cheers,
Maya

Edited by What_the - 7 years ago
What_the thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

'What a delight!! I like this 'moving to Uttarakhand' bit...has a very good feel to it...  can already feel this is going to be one hell of a story ... a story that is going to transfer us to a world of true love and passion...
Love the way how subtly you are letting us in Rudra and Paro's feelings  for each other...you breathe LIFE in each and every word...without saying anything , everything is said...I had a huge grin on my face when I came to the part where Rudra puts his jacket on Paro...this one scene captures the essence of their relationship so well...love is not what you say but what you do...πŸ‘ Fantastic...πŸ‘

BTW, thanks for taking me down the memory lane with this song "Chand sa Roshan chehra' ...used to be my fav song so πŸ€— for reminding it 

Bas tum aur bologi to mujhe tumse pyaar ho jaayega 😊

You point out things that even I did not fully realise when I was writing the chapter πŸ‘
It is a delight to read your comments and brings a huge grin to my face!

This is definitely going to be a story about love and passion as they slowly discover each other in the midst of mountains and valleys..

I love you a little more, because you like "Yeh Chaand Sa Roshan Chehra".
I am going to share more songs in the coming chapters and I hope you enjoy those as well!

A big thank you for your lovely comment, I look forward to more feedback from you as this story progresses.

Cheers,
Maya
What_the thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanvid

Didn't expect to get the second chapter today...thanks a lot. ..loving this new version of our Parud's love story...Excited with this fresh story line..

Thank you so much for your comment!
I am so glad you think that my story line is fresh..I hope that you will continue to read and enjoy the coming chapters!

Cheers,
Maya
AlooMatar thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Double like to your story. When I read the first part I thought there is investigative type of mission he is going on. But training? I'm shocked.
Can't wait to see what happens next. Sending you a buddy request for PMs
Parudfannew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back! I have enjoyed your previous works and am surely looking fwd to this completely new story. Thanks to wonderful writers like you, we RR fans are a happier bunch!