Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
This Chapter was like reminiscing about the days gone by... ephemeral delight...eternal satisfaction...those were the feelings as I went on reading it..the last scene was icing on the cake...it was like riding on the dream chariot visualising Parud the way RR fans wanted to!

You mentioned in one of your comments that you visited Almora and thought of Parud when you visited Army cantonment...well...ditto for me too...I happened to visit Amritsar cantonment and all I could think of was Parud...it was right after Parud Jaipur visit and sitting in the mess all I could think of was THEM...it was like I could feel their presence...crazy it sounds but kya karoon, this couple made me so, lol

Thanks for another beautiful song...I love the way you find the most appropriate song to go with the chapter .
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello πŸ˜Š

Sorry about late comment.. I read the chapter earlier but couldn't find time to write in detail..so I
waited πŸ˜›.
Coming to chapter..It was beautiful and I agree with Rithu (NavyaKavya30) reading your story bring that feeling that we use to get while watching them😳 . Loved the scene when Paro is
delighted to see snow capped mountains for the first time and she shared her happiness
with him..it almost brought smile on his face.

Ahh..!! So they have to get married again?! πŸ˜‰ hahaa.. (Love this twist!) But you have given
a very good reasoning to it about marriage certificate πŸ‘πŸΌ and now we will get proper marriage
and some deep rooted feeling coming out too?? 😳

Last scene was   (they both are like magnets..unintentionally get PULLED towards
each other). Thanks for the long and parudlicious chapter ❀️

PS - Good to know you visited Almora and envisioned Parud there.. I have visited  Dehradun cantonment and it too is situated in beautiful hills and all green around. (I love hills and so happy
you are writing Parud story with this backdrop πŸ˜ƒ).

Waiting for next..

xx
pavinitishiv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Eagerly waiting for your update. Please soon. 
What_the thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pavinitishiv

Hi. Good work. Story progressing well. Need parud moments soon. Thanks for the update. Eagerly waiting for your story soon.

Thank you so much for reading and commenting!
Surely there will be a lot of PaRud moments coming up..πŸ˜‰

Love,
Maya
What_the thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanvid

Lovely chapter...Beautifully written...can visualise Parud in each and every scene..πŸ‘

Thank you so much. I am glad you were able to visualize PaRud as I see them 😊
Keep reading and commenting!

Love,
Maya
What_the thumbnail

Thank you so much! I am glad you are enjoying reading this story.

Love,
Maya
What_the thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BhavyaEsther-

Very Nice Chapter..
PaRud's feeling explained well..
Well written..
So eagerly waiting for PaRud second register marriage..
Thanks for PM..

Thank you so much for reading and commenting!
Yes, the "dobara" shaadi is coming up in the next chapter.. πŸ˜ƒ
I hope you will like it..

Love,
Maya
What_the thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

This Chapter was like reminiscing about the days gone by... ephemeral delight...eternal satisfaction...those were the feelings as I went on reading it..the last scene was icing on the cake...it was like riding on the dream chariot visualising Parud the way RR fans wanted to!

You mentioned in one of your comments that you visited Almora and thought of Parud when you visited Army cantonment...well...ditto for me too...I happened to visit Amritsar cantonment and all I could think of was Parud...it was right after Parud Jaipur visit and sitting in the mess all I could think of was THEM...it was like I could feel their presence...crazy it sounds but kya karoon, this couple made me so, lol

Thanks for another beautiful song...I love the way you find the most appropriate song to go with the chapter .

Thank you so much, I am absolutely thrilled and overwhelmed that my story made you feel this way. I sometimes feel that I write too much mush...all happy, cutesy things..but that is the way I am able to write, I am very bad with serious stuff. I am just so happy that you liked this story and this style of writing!

I can completely understand how you felt when you visited the cantonment - I think of Rudra and Paro all the time - in all kinds of settings, whether it a railway station or airport or a jungle safari or a hill station.
I have a several ideas running through my head for future FFs - let's see how it goes..πŸ˜†

Thank you for noticing the connection between the song and the chapter..I really appreciate it.

It is always a pleasure to read your comments. I hope you will enjoy this story as it moves forward..

Love,
Maya

PS: The way you write comments, I can see that you have a way with words. Do you write? Do share with us! If not, you should definitely give it a try, I am sure you'll be great πŸ˜›

What_the thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree_28

Hello πŸ˜Š

Sorry about late comment.. I read the chapter earlier but couldn't find time to write in detail..so I
waited πŸ˜›.
Coming to chapter..It was beautiful and I agree with Rithu (NavyaKavya30) reading your story bring that feeling that we use to get while watching them😳 . Loved the scene when Paro is
delighted to see snow capped mountains for the first time and she shared her happiness
with him..it almost brought smile on his face.

Ahh..!! So they have to get married again?! πŸ˜‰ hahaa.. (Love this twist!) But you have given
a very good reasoning to it about marriage certificate πŸ‘πŸΌ and now we will get proper marriage
and some deep rooted feeling coming out too?? 😳

Last scene was   (they both are like magnets..unintentionally get PULLED towards
each other). Thanks for the long and parudlicious chapter ❀️

PS - Good to know you visited Almora and envisioned Parud there.. I have visited  Dehradun cantonment and it too is situated in beautiful hills and all green around. (I love hills and so happy
you are writing Parud story with this backdrop πŸ˜ƒ).

Waiting for next..

xx

Der aaye, durust aaye...no problem at all!
Thank you very much for writing a detailed comment, I appreciate it so much.

Yes, I always felt bad that they got married without all the proper rituals. And I felt that it left Paro vulnerable, this kind of wedding can easily be disproved in court. I always thought that they would get married again, properly on the show. But of course the CVs ruined it all by killing Paro.

So I wanted to do right by Paro in my story and ensure that she gets her due. Of course, it would be difficult for Rudra to agree to a vidhi vidhaanon waali shaadi, so a court marriage seemed like a good option. I just wanted it to be official!

I do love writing the "accidentally intimate" PaRud moments...I am glad you liked it too 😳

The hills do have a certain magic and it is easy to imagine a couple falling in love in the mountain air..it was what made me set this story in Almora!

I hope you will enjoy the upcoming chapters.

Thanks again for the love!

Cheers,
Maya
What_the thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavinitishiv

Hi Eagerly waiting for your update. Please soon. 

I can't tell you how happy it makes me to know that you are waiting for an update!
Thank you so much!

The next chapter should be up later tonight πŸ˜›

Love,
Maya