Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

What_the thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

<font size="3">Super excited to see you ...even more so for the fact that you havent forgotten Parud...i am in a rush so will read this story tomm and leave my comments.</font> ๐Ÿค—

Thank you so much! I am super excited to see your comment as well! I hope you will like the story!
What_the thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Naiyya-

Oh God !! I can't believe it's YOU.Thank you so much for this enthralling story. Loved every bit of it.

Thank you! I am so thrilled you remember me!
I am glad you liked the story and look forward to your feedback on upcoming chapters ๐Ÿ˜Š
What_the thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavinitishiv

Nice beginning. Interesting plot different from other people. Need lots lots of Parud moments please and very soon. Thanks

Thank you, I am so happy you liked the plot line..thank you for taking the time to comment!
What_the thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree_28

Hello๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy to read new stories on Parud (even after years Rudra Paro's charm is
Still there through these lovely stories).

This is a great start to a story.. It has a feel of breath of fresh air .. lovely to see
them on hills๐Ÿ˜ƒand Rudra Paro affected by each others proximity๐Ÿ˜ณ. Looking
Forward to read further..

PS - bookmarking to read your previous stories on Parud, as I haven't read them before.

- Pree๐Ÿ˜Š

Xx

Thank you for yor lovely comment! Yes, Paro and Rudra continue to charm us despite the years gone by..
I would love to hear your feedback on my previous works as well! Do PM me your thoughts!
What_the thumbnail

Originally posted by: nema123

Wonderful start Maya...!!

Loved the idea...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you so much!
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome start...etches a romantic description of the intense feelings amongst the two main protagonists, ...the beauty of this show was that passion/intensity  was not revealed in words, it laid concealed in the silence or in the depth of what was unsayable between two people and you have depicted this essence impeccably...a mere touch  but it packed in more romance than a hundred hugs and kisses ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
What_the thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Awesome start...etches a romantic description of the intense feelings amongst the two main protagonists,...the beauty of this show was that passion/intensity was not revealed in words, it laid concealed in the silence or in the depth of what was unsayable between two people and you have depicted this essence impeccably...amere touch but it packed in more romance than a hundred hugs and kisses ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Aww!! Thank you so much..I feel exactly the same way - the passion is always simmering beneath the surface - and I guess that's why it came off like that in my writing. i am so thrilled to read your comment..you made my day! Thanks again!
What_the thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

pavinitishiv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very good update. Interesting. Rudra a trainer.  Nice story. Rudra in dilemma about Paro and his feelings for her. Wonder how they will manage in a cold mountain area all left to themselves. Hope majorsa let's down his nerves and we get lots and lots of Parud moments. Thanks.
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its really amazing..
Chapter 2 is full described Rudra dilemma for Paro..he s d saviour for her & now he become a trainer..
So both of them are affected by them...
Eagerly waiting for nxt chapter..
Thanks for PM..
Ps. Ru 4m TN?