Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow it is an awesome update roshni I loved it a lot .Generally I love Kerala a lot so this Ts specila for me .
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

PART 3-a

After that day, I came to know everything about him and the remorse of falling for him vanished from my mind. We were getting closer; we met in lonely places where people never came. We talked for long. I became the medicine for all his qualms, his tensions. He was getting back to his original self through me. I was happy with the maturity in our love life though I had a terror of the situation when my parents' would come to know about all these. My dad was a person who never stood against any of my likes and somewhere I felt he'll approve to this decision of mine as well.

One evening. I and Sid met amidst the plantain plantations. It was a safe place for a meeting; no one turned up in the time of late evening.   "Roli...I'm planning to go for a degree course..." he said to me. I was pleasantly surprised with what he said. "Seriously!!!!" I asked him. "Hmmm...you know what all happened right??? I think it's time for me to get back to my studies...how long will this wandering go on? Kerala is relatively a safe place for me...And now...you're there in my life na...I should become capable to hold your hand..." he said making me smile. "oyeee gulaab jamun...Nothing for me today???' he asked mischievously walking closer to me. "Nothing!!!" I said as I pushed him and ran out of the plantations leaving him in smile.

That night was sleepless for me. I felt something really bad was going to happen. I turned and twirled my bed which we once shared. Something was worrying me. Something about him. After knowing everything about him; I couldn't think that my worries were futile. I couldn't understand it then, but I affirmed it in my mind that I would meet him the next day.

The next morning , I was returning from the washroom when I heard my mother screaming on the top of her lungs. I was shocked. Why was Mom crying this loud?? What happened? I ran to the source of the sound which was in the backyard of my house. The place was fully filled with green shabby grass and coffee plants. But as I reached there, all my senses went numb. there a figure was lying in the grass fully filled with blood. The orange T- Shirt was soiled in blood. Horror struck me all of a sudden. Ignoring my mom's words, I ran to the grass. Thorns and sharp stones pierced in to my tender feet, I didn't care for them. Praying for the thousandth time that my doubts are wrong, I turned the frame towards me. That moment; that one moment everything was frozen for me. It was Siddhant!!! "Siddhant..." I cried and pulled his weak form to my embrace. "Siddhant...open your eyes...Please...Look at me...your Roli is here..." I said to his unconscious frame. My parents who were shocked by my actions were calling me but I didn't care. My fresh blue suit was stained by his red blood as I held him close to my chest and wept. "Roli!!" yelled my father and coming near to me tried to remove Sid from me. But I held him tight refusing to leave him at any cost. "Roli...what madness is this???who's this boy???"asked my father. I wasn't listening to anything. I was just looking at the stab marks in his abdomen and shoulders. "Roli!!!" my father called again. "Papa...he's my Siddhant...he's my love papa...Save him papa...please..I'll tell you everything...but please save him...i can't live without him..." I cried shocking my parents. "Roli!!!" my mom called unbelievably. "Papa please..." I called. My papa was numb but still kept his finger under Sid's nose. "He's alive yet..." he mumbled returning the life to me. "Papa please..." I pleased him.

A while later. I was standing outside the operation theater where Siddhant was getting operated. The doctors had marked his case as extremely serious and they were quite unsure if they could   save him. I was burning every minute; one with the pain of losing him and other with the questions that my parents were asking me. Finally I opened up every single thing to them. "Roli!!!how could you do this??? How could you fall in love with a wanderer??? Roli!!! For god's sake, forget him...He won't suit you..." said my mom. "No Mom...he's the only one who'll suit me...I love him and as all of you think he isn't a wanderer...he became wanderer due to situational reasons..." I spit out. "What reason???" my papa questioned. I decided to open up the secrets that Sid disclosed to me that night when we were alone.

"Siddhant was born to the owner of a large business group in his relationship with his second wife back in Mumbai... His mom was married to his dad as his first wife passed away... But his father already had two sons in his first relationship and they weren't really on the pink with their father's new relationship. And as little Sid born, their envy increased tenfold but they kept quiet in the fear of their father. But with Sid's birth his mother too passed away leaving him to his father... Though rough and tough man for all, he loved Sid so much, fulfilling his every desire. He made Sid study in the best school. Sid was champion in every field he went. But on the day his 12th results came out, his father too passed way in an accident. Life changed for him forever. His brothers tried to torture him and on realizing that their father had written a fair share of the property on his name, they tried to kill him. It was then when he escaped from the mansion and took to the streets to save himself. Wandering with different groups, different people, he reached Kerala...And here, he met me...we felt a crush seeing each other and that night when you went for Mysore we were together...But you see, he respected me...he never misbehaved with me...He's not a tramp papa...his conditions made him so...please,...please accept him...don't tell me to forget him because I can't...and now I think it's his relatives who tried to kill him..Siddhant was always afraid of this day but I never thought they'll do this to my Siddhant..." I said as I sat down weeping. My parents were probably surprised with the story. "What is the surety that all these are true?" My mom questioned. "I'm sure mom...I can see the truth in his eyes..." I said. "but..." my mom begun only to be stopped by my papa. "Leave it..." he said. He didn't talk to me or let anyone talk to me. I was seriously worried and was praying to make my Siddhant alright. I have never, never in my life burned like that day. And finally the doctor came out. I waited for none and rushed to the doctor. "Doctor..How is my Siddhant now..." I asked to the doctor. The doctor looked at me strangely; obviously wondering who I'm to him. "the operation was a success...he's saved...but we'll have to keep him in ICU for five days..." he said. I thanked all the supreme powers I ever knew for saving him.

InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Five days passed. My papa never spoke a word to me but he asked his force to investigate Sid's case. Connecting with the Mumbai force, he could find that every single thing that Sid said was true. The realization probably softened him. He found the culprits who tried to kill Sid and found out that they attacked him from the road in the break of dawn. Poor my Siddhant, he had crawled up to our place to take a last glance of me. I was seriously touched by all these events and just wanted him to come around. I wanted to hug him and tell him how much I loved him. Finally as he was shifted to the room I ran to him and sat by his bed. "How are you feeling???" I asked him with tears holding his bruised hand carefully. "How can I feel bad when my gulaab jaamun is beside me..." he asked me in a weak voice and I just cried kissing his forehead. "They tried to kill me..." he mumbled. "I know and they had been paid in the right way for their deeds..." I said. He looked at me unbelievably and I nodded to him promisingly.

He was still in the hospital for a fortnight and I was beside him every minute, ignoring every other thing in my life. My father was still silent and I wondered what was in his mind. The day when Siddhant was about to get discharged, I was wondering what to do with him. Will papa allow me to take him home? But anyhow I was determined to stick to him hell or heavy water comes.   And that morning when his bandages were getting removed, my Papa came in with a couple of his friends. I stood up fearing for his reaction whilst Sid was just holding my hand for support. "Roli...we got to take him now..." my father said. I was shocked. "Papa...where???" asked unbelievably. "we can't tell you that now Roli beta..." one of his friends told. "Why??? i got to know where you're taking him..i won't leave him unless you tell me..." I said sternly. "Roli...listen...we got to talk to Siddhant...you stay out..." my father's other friend said. "No...I won't...what you got to talk to him without me knowing??? I won't leave him...I won't..." I said adamantly. "Roli..." I felt Sid calling me and looked at him. "Please..." he said gesturing me to go out. "Siddhant..." I tried to talk to him but he again silenced me with a "Please..." I walked out with tears and stayed out of the room wondering what they were talking inside. I still don't know what it was. And after a while I was called in. I noticed Sid sitting with a serious expression. "I'm going with them Roli..." he said shocking me. I rushed to him and cupped his face in my palms. "Going with them??How is that possible???I won't leave you...I need you..." I said to him crying. "no Roli...I got to go...",He said again. I was really shocked listening to him. "Papa...what did you do to make him agree????Whatever it is, I'm not letting my Siddhant to come with you all...I need him with me...he's mine..." I shouted. "Roli...you got my swear...I'm going and you should let me leave if you love me at least a bit..." Siddhant said shocking me. I was held back in love. I nodded with tears. Arrangements were made. Sid was about to leave me and get in to the car when I rushed to him. "You're going na...But I will not allow you go like this. If you're going leaving me, then you should give me the right to wait for you..." I said showing him the vermillion box with me. Everyone including Sid was shocked by my gesture. "Roli!!! This???" asked Siddhant shockingly. "I want to wait for you being you wife...or else you'll go crossing on my corpse..." I said determined. "Roli..." my father called me but I paid no heeds to him. "papa...I mean what I say...I won't let your plans happen unless you agree to my demand...So..." I said sternly. Few more attempts to negotiate, but nothing worked. Finally Siddhant extended his hands towards the vermillion box, took a pinch of its contents and filled it in my forehead. I closed my eyes as I got the right of his wife. He looked at me with the same passion but I looked down and said "you can go..." he had ters in his eyes as well. "Siddhant..." my father called and he got in to the car. I held his hands for one last time and kissed. He promisingly held mine and waved bye to me. As I looked away, my love was taken away from me; probably forever.

sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written waiting for nxt dear
RajRosid thumbnail
Amazing update. What will happen next. Waiting and thx for pm. 
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Really love it. Got tears to waiting for next
Ranjani005 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Updates were emotional.love is love irrespective of age.roli was firm in her decision.she was bold enough to face her parents.well now my worries are about sid .what happened to him after that.serious pace of the story.pls update soon
nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What happened to sid. Eagerly waiting dear.pls update soon
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Update.😊
Sid wanted to become eligible for Roli,it was so Nice.😊  
The way Roli worried for Sid was so Heart-Touching.😭
Roli said to her Parents about her Love for Sid,It was so Nice.😊