RoSid TS: RISHTA COMPLETED PG 10

InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Hello guys...I'm again here with a TS...you can me crazy as always but as I always say, can't help...Manufacturing defect you know..Well..This concept is not something that I thought a lot and got...it's not what someone told me..But it's a dream of mine..Actually after having hit my head a lot on organic chemistry till noon, I just felt hell bored and sat to write pyaar hi dha...but strangely I felt so sleepy and leaving the update behind, I came and slept and I'm happy I did. During the sleep I got a dream which is my favorite...I got to see RoSid in the dream and I was like, my dream don't end...I was just dreaming like watching a movie..And when I woke up, I suddenly felt this idea to put all the disordered moments in the dream to a story... And to note, most of the moments are my ideas and not the dream...This is the craziest one I have ever written. I guess...It's a very raw concept...Chappals and tomatoes are sure to reach me this time because I know how immature the thing is...Nevertheless, I can't bear the weight of this work more...So I'm penning it and I have seen through to make it maximum romantic..So those who are really willing to go with it only read...

PART 1

ROLI'S P.O.V

It happened long back. Back when I was at the beginning of my 18. I was on my vacations after finishing my 12th back then and was staying in Kerala with my parents. We were actually from Gujarat, but my father being an IPS officer we used to shift to different places and Kerala was one among them. Lush green place with lot of fresh air; that's my first memory about Kerala and still, it's the place which rises my heartbeat at the very thought of it. It was there where I met him...yes...the person who still has an immovable position in my heart- my first and last love- Siddhant. I still remember my first meeting with him. Our cottage was in a little isolated area with no houses nearby. It's very common in Kerala as each house has a lot of land associated with it and know what, I loved it. Those vast lands with all the fruit trees and vegetation still awake my memories. It was one of my holidays and I was just standing at our gate when I noticed guy with a dog walking though the road. He was dressed carelessly and his shabby hair flew in the cool breeze. Though he looked like a nomad and not trustworthy, there was something in him that attracted me. Was it his piercing eyes or his well toned body I don't know? But I felt a crush on seeing him but belonging to the normal category of girls, I scolded my monkey like mind and turned to go back when I heard "Suniye..." my god...Suniye from Kerala..For me who had not interacted with people speaking Hindi for long, I felt it like a rain in the desert. I instantly turned and looked at him. "Do you know where we'll get a place to stay?" asked him in pure hindi. I was numb for a while hearing his question, being a typical amul baby I didn't know what to reply to him. "I don't know..." i said in hindi itself. "you know hindi???' he asked amused. May be he was also surprised. "Hmmm..." I said and walked back not willing to continue the conversation. Reaching my room and peeping through the window I could still see his teasing eyes near our house. I ignored it and went to the kitchen to see what my mom was doing.

Two days later, I was walking though the road near our house. It was a deserted road where vehicles came very rarely. I loved such lonely evening walks. Suddenly I heard a voice and turned. It was with him with his tail- I mean his dog. He was seeing me in a weird way and I got little annoyed at it. "Just stop na..." he said to me who was walking in rocket speed now. "What do you need?" I asked little impulsively. "You'll give whatever I want?" he questioned naughtily whilst my anger got increased tenfold. " Looking like gulaab jamun and glares like bitter gourd...very bad,..." he teased me. ""What do you want mister?" I asked seriously angry at his comment. "Just calm down...I just called you out of friendship..." he said. Friendship!!! Am I going to make friendship with such a wanderer, I wondered. "You're thinking that how you can be friend of a vagabond right..Actually I'm a great singer you know..Am I right chintu.?" He asked probably to the dog that just ignored him. I got laughter seeing the dog's response and he was like so embarrassed. " So you know to smile too..." he said whist I just smiled. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I'm from Maharashtra...came here searching for some work...My name is Siddhant..." . he said. Nice name, I felt . "My home is here...let me go..." I said as we reached my home. I walked up but soon heard him calling. "oyeee gulab jaamun...What's your name???' he asked. I just smiled at him and walked in without replying. From I room I could see him standing at the road looking at my home for a while and then walking way.

Days passed.. We had similar encounters. My heart was flying towards him forgetting his status, his occupation or his identity. Adolescence makes people crazy as they say. I loved his sparkling eyes and his witty nature and I didn't mind to tell him about me and my family. Gulaab jaamun- he still called me despite knowing my name. His eyes that had power, that one to make any girl go weak in her knees. I fell for him forgetting everything else. Crazy me...And that day, I got to know his feelings also. I was in the bathroom and quite accidently my eyes fell over him who was standing in the road. I could see from the bathroom and I was afraid if he could see me from there when actuary it was impossible...Even after studying the whole range of angles and maths, isn't it crazy that I felt so...Stupid me...But just in my fear, I raised my towel more to my neckline and continued watching him. He has got some fancy cooling glasses from somewhere, it was definitely not costly, I know, but it fitted well on his face. Take him home, give him a nice bath and formals to dress, I was sure he'll look like a true Greek god...my feelings went high and I blushed. "Roli..." my mom called not seeing me out of the bathroom. I quickly dressed up and came out. I stopped at the partition between the bathroom and my bedroom which could be visible form the road. Then he looked at me. I was standing with my wet hairs and fresh clothes. He looked at me just like no tomorrow and winked at me. I blushed and gestured him to go, but he didn't. I pleased him with my eyes to go but he still nodded in negative. Hat a strange love. I smiled and closed the door looking at his face until it became invisible to me. I laid on my bed thinking of him. I still don't know that is that attraction that worked between us who absolutely were in two poles. But I know, it was love and the power of that love will reunite him with me some day.

Honestly say, did you all understood anything..Even I'm getting confused reading the update...First time in the history of RoSid, our Sid becomes a wanderer.. isn't confusing? Hoping I can clear all your confusions and mine as well in next updates...And next one is gonna be romantic...So stay tuned...

Edited by RoshniMenon88 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Frankly speaking all rosidians r crazy only they think crazy about rosid and u k ow everyday I imagine new new stories on rosid when I m on bed just thinking about rosid in different situation very funny na coming to ur story crazy update Sid very different from ur previous stories eagerly waiting for nxt dear
InToTheUnknown thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheetal1979

Frankly speaking all rosidians r crazy only they think crazy about rosid and u k ow everyday I imagine new new stories on rosid when I m on bed just thinking about rosid in different situation very funny na coming to ur story crazy update Sid very different from ur previous stories eagerly waiting for nxt dear

ya seriously wanderer Sid...
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome ts I loved it .Sid is a wanderer .Roli gulab jamun so cute .Organic chemistry .My chemistry with Organic chemistry will go in negative 
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Roshni wandered means. Or this is unique waiting for next one update.. Romantic one offcource so update soon yaar
InToTheUnknown thumbnail

Originally posted by: arisharosid20

Roshni wandered means. Or this is unique waiting for next one update.. Romantic one offcource so update soon yaar

wanderer is a person who just walks through an area without any particular aim...he's never permanent in a place...no one seriously knows of his identity.usually people keep girls away from such people majorly because they dnt know about them n coz their wrk may not b that good
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RoshniMenon88

wanderer is a person who just walks through an area without any particular aim...he's never permanent in a place...no one seriously knows of his identity.usually people keep girls away from such people majorly because they dnt know about them n coz their wrk may not b that good

oh ok I was not knowing so let's see about sid in your ts
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ha ha sid wandered that's crazy yr loved it & u know we all Rosidians are crazy & we keep getting crazy dreams of Rosid this was awesome waiting for the romantic update eagerly update soon
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Interesting start
Sid hanging around a lot
Flirting
Calling her gulab Jamin
Looking forward to seeing what happens next
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
RajRosid thumbnail
Awesome start. Let's see what will happen next. Waiting for next and thx for pm.