Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Yup the thappad to ranveer made no difference and had no impact

The one to daksh generated emotions I toh was maha happy when that happened. Also the whole execution was so much better aaj. Toh it was just meh as if they included it in to fill the episode time and complete it

The one thing I like was that at least this time they bothered to show us some flashbacks of how in the last 20mins they all came together to save the day unlike the tia times abhi bhi kuch pata nahi Kia sach Kia jhoot
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guess kamini track didn't work..they changed gears mid track multiple times.
Though mahi may have worked. ..but only as comic relief...his gundagardi ..didn't appeal to the trp aunties 
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL yes, I just watched hte wig fitting wala scene last night...ROFL Shivaay was SO fidgety about that wig...CONSTANTLY whining about how it's giving him a headache, giving irritated looks to Om for having long hair in the first placeπŸ˜†...Billu was being a total Billu...haha and side se Rudy would keep scolding him for not being in characterπŸ˜†

The bit when Anika is showing him the gifts angrily...haha yes that was hilarious too...the way he goes, "Itni jaldi jaldi kyun dikhaa rahi ho?" and she goes, "Kyunki main GUSSA hoon"πŸ˜†...tab bhi biwiyon waale nakhre the Anika ke pure and she had the power to make him a bheegi BilluπŸ˜†...and yes, kya mast ghumaa rahi thi usko while fixing his wig...spinning Billu banaa diya uska...lol...and when she compares his eyes with Om'sπŸ˜†...Billu ko COMPLEX ho jaata hai thodi der ke liyeπŸ˜†...after she leaves, he goes, "Kya hua meri aakhon ko? They're so beautiful"πŸ˜†

That whole epi he can't help but stare at her...and it kept bothering him that she looked upset ...he presumed it was cuz she was asked to come to OM on her day off but she was actually upset about her fight with Sahil...lol phir bhi Billu couldn't help but grumble about why Anika looked upset...and Rudy kept chiding him to stop being OBSESSED with AnikaπŸ˜†

Was about to post this but then saw your reply, so replying to that πŸ˜†

@bold 

Okay.. I want Rakshabandhan reboot.. Damn Bhai Dooj ke liye bhi time hai πŸ˜† Chalo koi aur festival.. Kisi ka ka birthday, Anniversary, shaadi, sagai kuch bhi BUT I want a reboot of this trackπŸ˜† and Anika and Soumya involved in the nautanki πŸ˜ƒ (P.S. Gauri bhi chalegi mujhe but people here would protest πŸ˜›πŸ˜†)
Rudy ka "I'm SSO"... R: "Haan 2 second mein irritate ho gaye, humara socho.. saalon se jhel rahe hai πŸ€£"
R: "Pehle mein ladkiyon ko CAR se impress karta tha ab SANSKAAR se" 
O: "Shivaay jab zindagi uljhi hai, ye toh sirf baal hai ..." 
S: "plllzzz Om" πŸ˜†

You have already described SSO-Anika ki nok-jhok..  Mandolin O-Jaana  and those 2 magazines with SSO on the cover always make me go LOL πŸ€£

Anika ne SSO ki ankhoon ko praise nahi kiya  - "Kanji Ankhoon ka Kanjapan, aur aap ghutne tak paani" πŸ€£ and Awww...  SSO: "Mere andar feelings nahi hai" SSO:  "I can't smile.. BUT my eyes are beautiful" πŸ€£

You guys have already discussed Rudy ki awesomeness..!πŸ˜†

Thank you soo much you guys for reminding me about this episode.. maaza aa gaya dekh kiya.. Stress relief πŸ˜³πŸ˜† and I'll go back to work! *SIGH* πŸ˜†

P.S. Kapde bhi kitne normal hai πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Dadi ki Ishqbaazi did not irritate πŸ˜† Oberoi senior's ki behen kahan gayi πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
chottekikhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I have a feeling that the CVs wanted a different track all together..thats why so much of footage and sympathy inducing scenes was given to Mahi but since the audience didn't accep t it and wanted Shivika back, they changed the track into a saazish  in the last minute and peppered it with random Shivika dard scenes and now randomly ended it!! 

Thats perhaps the reason why its all over the place but even that was sno excuse for the Rumya execution, that was also badly done...anyway, Ani getting shot seems to be the biggest plus in this track...so I really hope they dont shoot anyone else and spoil the angst...
Edited by chottekikhushi - 7 years ago