Ishra TS_Meri pyaari dhakkan ...[Mature update ]on page 47 on 19/4

divan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello friends...
Am back with the season 2 of my story Bura Na Maano holi hai...
Hope I receive the same response as season 1...
Do comment your views on it...
And forget not to hit the like button...
Njoy reading...
-Love viji

Meri pyaari dhakkan

Part 1:

Ishra were enjoying their married life to the core... Like a cherry on the cake the arrival of their little princess ruhi had bought more joy in thier life... Ruhi who was ten months old was just a replica of her dad with same cute dimples and too naughty just like her mom... Raman had a hard time managing 2 jkrs at a time... But he loved doing that...

It was late evening.. Ishita and ruhi were busy playing in their room waiting for raman...

Ishita : ruhi... Your papa is tooo much... Aane dho unko... We will not talk to him ok... Dekho kitna late hogaya.. Abhi tak ek call bhi nahi kiya... She was talking to her daughter who was busy playing with the toys around her and chewing the pacifier, listening keenly to her mom's banters ...

Ishita : aise kya dekh rahe ho... Kuch toh bolo... Hum baat nahi karenge teekhe... She said looking at ruhi expecting her to respond... As a approval ruhi nodded her head and jumped into Ishita's arms giving a bright smile ...

Ishita : acha bacha... My baby... Aane do uss ravan kumar ko... Kitne baar call kaat diya... Woh bhi mera call... Aaj nahi chodungi hum... Haina... She was busy cursing raman all of sudden ruhi started squealing in happiness trying to get out of ishita's hold...

Ishita : kya hua betu...

Ruhi: papaa...pa..paa... She was trying to jump into raman's Arms...

Ishita turned towards raman and gave him a stern look...

Raman : ajao mere princess... Papa ko miss kiya aapne... He said taking ruhi in his arms and rubbing his nose on ruhi's stomach making her laugh whole heartedly...

Ishita : papa ki chamchi kitna samjhaya meine that we will not talk to ravan kumar... Ab dekho kaise papa ke saath masthi kar rahe hai... She was muttering under breath looking at the papa daughter duo who was busy in their own world...

Raman : ruhi... Dekho kuch jal raha haina... Jalne ka badbu aa raha hai na... He said looking at ishita... Ruhi was busy playing chewing the pen from raman's pocket...

Ishita : ravan Kumar how long itz been... Abhi tak ek kisse bhi nahi diya aur huggie bhi nahi... Saare pyaar sirf beti ke liye, beti ka mamma ko kuch bhi nahi.. She was loud enough that raman could hear...

Raman was just laughing at her cuteness...

Raman : idhar mera chota baby kaun hai... Ruhi ya ruhi ki mamma... He said poking his fingers on ruhi's nose making her smile showing her two little teeth..

Ishita was just muttering something picking the toys from the floor...
Raman walked towards her and pulled her by waist making her directly land on chest... He held ruhi in one arm and other arm around ishita's waist...

Ishita : chodo mujhe raman...

Raman : kyun... He said pulling her even more closer...

Ishita : kyunki mujhe bohot saare kaam hai... She tried to get out of his hold...

Raman : ishita stop struggling yaar... Let me feel you for sometime...

Ishita : bahot jaldi aagai aapko mere kayal... Chodo mujhe raman kitne baar call kiya meine ek baar bhi nahi utaya...

Raman : arey I was in meeting na baby... Meeting chodkar tere saath bakwas karna hai kya.. He said nibbling her earlobe...

Ishita : kya mein aapko bakwas lagti hoon... Chodo raman aap bahot bure ho.. Mujhe aapse baat hi nahi karna.. She pushed him back and walked out of room...

Raman : arey ishita suno mere baat.. He called out loudly... Ruhi found this scene extremely funny making her laugh out loud...

Raman : dekha kya kismat hai mera... Biwi gussa hokar chali gai.. Usse dekar meri beti hass rahi hai... Oyeee ruhi chuhi .. What do you find so funny in this haan... He said tickling her more... Making her laugh even more..

Raman (St): ufff yeh jkr bhi na bilkul pagal hai... Aise kya boldiya meine... Aur tum bhi na raman.. Kya zaroorat thi usse bakwas bolne ka...Oh god One day she definitely make me go mad... Beta ab lag ja kaam pe... Biwi manao aur shaadi Bachao... Haina ruhi... For which she giggled back at him...

Later in night Raman was waiting for ishita... She came with sleeping ruhi in her arms and a glass of milk and placed it on the table nearby...

Ishita : yeh aap ke liya... Drink it before you sleep she said without facing him making ruhi comfortable sleep on the bed...

Raman : acha.. Tum mujhe dekh kar baat nahi karogi... He said pulling her by arms...

Ishita : Mein kyun aapse baat karoon mere baat toh apko bakwas lagti haina...

Raman : ishita... Din mein 50 baar call karti ho yaar tum... Raman kana kaya, raman coffee piya... Bacha todi na hoon...

Ishita : raman i call you because I care for you...

Raman : mat karo na itna care... I can take care of myself..

Ishita : toh teekhe... You take care...   Ab mujhe neend aarahi hai... So let me sleep... She wriggled her hand out of his hold and lied down next to ruhi taking ruhi in her embrace...

Raman : uff yeh madrasan bhi na... Kitna akad dika rahi hai...Kaise manao isse... He lied on his portion of bed with ruhi in middle...

Ishita was caressing ruhi's hair looking at her sleeping figure... Raman placed his hand on her hand that was on ruhi...

Ishita : kya hai ye... She gave a glare pointing at his hand...

Raman : kya... Now I should take your permission to touch my daughter too... Kaise gunda razi karti ho tum madrasan... He said adding fuel to the fire...

Ishita : yeh haat mera hai aapka beti ka nahi... Toh take your hands off me Mr.bhalla... She pushed his hands back from hers...

Raman : hoo... Mr.bhalla huh?... Itna formal...

Ishita : haan toh...

That's when raman's phone buzzed with a message... He checked his phone and smiled at the message...

Raman : waise mrs.bhalla.. Kya aapko college ke reunion ke baare mein koi Message aaya...

Ishita : haan aaya toh kya...

Raman : Oh... I tink we should go and enjoy with friends... What do you think..

Ishita : mujhe kahin nahi jaane hai... She said turning to the other side...

Raman : kyun mrs.bhalla.. Apke sab friends aate honge na... Especially woh sexy shagun... Who used to roam behind me like a bemisail aashiq...

Ishita : she turned towards him making a angry pout... Uski shaadi hogai hai aur teen teen bache hai...

Raman : haww... Teen teen bache... Kaafi speed hai teri friend... Kash instead of you if I would have accepted her proposal aaj mera bhi teen bache honge... He said dreamily.. There comes a sudden kick on his stomach...

Raman : ahhh... Ishita pagal ho kya... Dard ho raha hai yaar ..

Ishita : hone do... Ab aap chup chap nahi soyenge toh... I will kill you now... She said spitting fire...

Raman covered his face with the quilt Fearing his jkr...

Another message popped in raman's phone making both alert...

Ishita was trying to look into his mobile... Wanting to know who was sending him continous message at late night...

Raman saw her Trying to check out his mobile and smiled at her cute antics...

Raman : kya hai...

She was startled by his voice...

Ishita : woh kuch nahi tab se Message aarah hai... Toh..
Raman : toh... Phone mera hai... He said taking his mobile and checking the messages... It was some official message from his partners...

But a solid idea flashed making him smile evilly in mind...

Raman (St): beta Tum mujhse baat nahi karoge kya... Mein bhi tera pari hoon... Kal toh April 1st, fools day haina Dekho mein tumhe aise budhu banonga na just Wait and watch baby... He was smiling thinking of his plan...

Ishita (St): aise kya hai uss Message mein... He is smiling this much...

Ishita : raman kiska Message hai...

Raman : isse aapka matlab kya hai mrs.bhalla... He said with a straight face..

Ishita : woh... Woh... Mujhe neend aarahi hai... The light from your mobile is disturbing me...

Raman : acha... Teekhe il use my mobile under the sheets he said covering his head muttering.. Yeh sona bhi na... Ab tak nahi badli..

Ishita : kaun sona... She pulled his sheets down...

Raman : arey tumhe yaad nahi hai...Woh Sonali hamare class mein padthi thi na... Uska sur name kya hai... Ufff bool gaya... Arey wahi toh woh lambi taang wali.. Kya sexy taang thi uski... He said dreamily... With full josh...

Ishita : mujhe kya pata hai... Ravan kumar uski sur name boolgai par taange yaad hai... Kaise cheap ho aap... She threw a pillow on him...

Raman : arey isme cheap kya hai... Woh thi bahot sexy...

Ishita : woh kyun aapko Message kar rahi hai...

Raman : arey she is personally inviting me for reunion party... Uske husband bhi kisi trip pe out of town hai...So company dene ke liye bula rahi hai...

Ishita : so... You are going?...

Raman : ab tak decide nahi kiya.. Vl think about it...

Ishita : ravan Kumar I hate you... She said throwing another pillow on his face and covering herself completely from head to toe...

Raman : I love you tooo baby... Sweet dreams...

Raman (St) :just wait and watch baby tum pehle se hi hai ek number ka dhakkan... Tumhe aur dhakkan banoonga... Mere Pyaari dhakkan... He smiled kissing her photo in his mobile that was saved as a screen saver...

To be continued based on response 😉

season 1[Bura Na Maano holi hai ]

Part 1: above

Part 2

Part 3

Last part

Epilogue Edited by divan19 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww its too beautiful..
Thanks for updating this story second session..
Thanks for pm me 
sweetdivya24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow it's awesome 
Loved it
Cute ishu n her antics
Update asap

....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved.it to the core.. All the while reading I was like😃 this... Thanks for the pm
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update dear
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Super cute update
love their nok jhok
update soon
n
thanks for pm

- TWINKLE
Jyoti8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely start
Ishra bickering was so cute along with ruhi giggles
17-01-1991 thumbnail
Thanks for the pm
Nice story and thanks for giving second season.
Continue and update next part soon.
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cute update
thanks for the pm
ishra have ruhi with them now
and raman is trying make ishu jealous lol
do continue soon
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3