Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yes, it will be interesting. But I am not looking forward to see Nisha's dirty tricks with Jahnvi. At least I   now Jahnvi knows Nisha is not that great (thanks to Adi). I am more interested to see what Adi will do when he finds out Nisha went to Jahnvi's home. 
HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She's gonna reply that she is her good friend and well wisher that's their relationship. Regardless of whatever she says, Nisha is going to make sure J is no where Adi anymore lol. It's interesting to see Adi doing what Nisha wanted. Let's see if Nisha Changes a bit. It was really good to see that she's truly concerned about her kids. She really does love her kids and Adi at some stage
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Darlyne

Yes, it will be interesting. But I am not looking forward to see Nisha's dirty tricks with Jahnvi. At least I   now Jahnvi knows Nisha is not that great (thanks to Adi). I am more interested to see what Adi will do when he finds out Nisha went to Jahnvi's home. 

I am glad that she knows about Nisha too. However, I think she will underestimate how quick her mind actually works.  Yes me too! He wont be happy and I am sure he will apologise to Jhanvi and her family in regards to Nisha! 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: HermionePotter

She's gonna reply that she is her good friend and well wisher that's their relationship. Regardless of whatever she says, Nisha is going to make sure J is no where Adi anymore lol. It's interesting to see Adi doing what Nisha wanted. Let's see if Nisha Changes a bit. It was really good to see that she's truly concerned about her kids. She really does love her kids and Adi at some stage

Yes that seems like the answer she will give! Oh she will do anything to remove her now because for the first time she hasnt been able to predict Adi's next move. She feels threatened and a little uncomfortable. I am glad too! Adi has started talking in her fashion. Oh god I am relieved she still loves her kids. They are not just a tool for her to get money and power. 
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Any updates on the episode? What was Jhanvi's reply? Excited.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Any updates on the episode? What was Jhanvi's reply? Excited.

I am just about to watch the episode!