Adi's Superb Reply!

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
With Jhanvi's support Adi has created a master plan all for his children! πŸ‘ What a man! πŸ‘ Jhanvi has opened his eyes and he has finally retaliated to Nisha's evil schemes. He has decided to give their marriage a second chance but giving this game new dimension against Nisha! 

Nisha is too smart and she knows about Jhanvi and she will find a way to get the game back in her fort. πŸ˜‘ 

Special mention to Jhanvi for loving Adi with a true heart but not wanting to snatch him away but just to see him happy. This love is so rare! πŸ˜³

What a precap! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Nisha manages to find Jhanvi's house and accuses her of having an affair with Adi! Jhanvi's reply shocks me! What will she say tomorrow? 

What did you all think of this episode? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. What was Jhanvi's reply? Have not seen the episode.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Thanks for the update. What was Jhanvi's reply? Have not seen the episode.

No problem! She basically said "Yes I have a relationship with him..." and then the precap finished so we wont find out till tomorrow! πŸ˜•
grandtheft5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tacker_Holic

No problem! She basically said "Yes I have a relationship with him..." and then the precap finished so we wont find out till tomorrow! πŸ˜•

Oh ok. I guess it will be yes, a relationship of employer/employee She better say thatπŸ˜† Thank you so much. You were missed.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Oh ok. I guess it will be yes, a relationship of employer/employee She better say thatπŸ˜† Thank you so much. You were missed.

Haha yes it will have to be that reply otherwise Nisha will eat her alive! πŸ˜† πŸ˜­ Aww thank you! πŸ˜³ Il try and be on top performance this week! πŸ˜ƒ
grandtheft5 thumbnail

Haha yes it will have to be that reply otherwise Nisha will eat her alive! πŸ˜† πŸ˜­ Aww thank you! πŸ˜³ Il try and be on top performance this week! πŸ˜ƒ

Super excited for tomorrow's show down. Then she might get Adi's uncle to fire Jhanvi. Oh, we are in for a roller-coaster week. Pleading, please do.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
It is going to be a good week again! Hope our TRP's stay stable or increase now. My bad Kayla! πŸ˜”
grandtheft5 thumbnail

It is going to be a good week again! Hope our TRP's stay stable or increase now. My bad Kayla! πŸ˜”

It should increase. We've had good, fast paced episodes. I am sure it will continue. Happy that Jhanvi and Nisha will face off, that should draw an audienceπŸ˜† My cup of tea. Awww, it's okay.πŸ€—
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tomorrow should be interesting. From Ridhi's insta stories theres quite a few scenes coming up of Nisha and Jhanvi. 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Tomorrow should be interesting. From Ridhi's insta stories theres quite a few scenes coming up of Nisha and Jhanvi. 

I am looking forward to that! TFS! Ridhi and Disha get on like a house on fire so the scenes should be on point!