Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks Sid for leaving this stupid show...
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Too late to post this but I had to πŸ˜›
He is among the very few TV actors who have made it to this list.. And he has been consistently featuring in this list for last 5-6 years.. Something that is not an easy task for a TV actor, given the fame that they earn is related to the characters they play..

And people were claiming that he is 'less popular' than some newbies who have done hardly 1 or 2 shows πŸ€ͺ
Edited by _goofyCat_ - 5 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
And here is another list.. Specific to TV actors.. Nothing surprising that he has made it here too πŸ˜† That too in top 5 when his show wasn't even a big hit and most of his fans are inactive courtesy the shitty show.. Definitely an achievement!! Again, this is not the first time he is featuring in the list 😳

5. Sidharth Shukla

Known for: He is one hottie you can't get enough of. With an enviable physique and loads of confidence, he is definitely one of the most desirable men in the industry. Whether as Shiv in 'Balika Vadhu', Parth in 'Dil Se Dil Tak' or the charming host of 'India's Got Talent', Sidharth has made an impact on the audience, particularly the female folk.
Relationship status: Single.
goofyCat thumbnail
In the company of really nice people who are his true friends... 😳 He looks certainly happy without the shit of tstt around him πŸ˜ƒ

Eagerly awaiting to see him back in a nice project.. It has been more than 5 months since he left the show.. He has proved his versatility enough by attempting many different things on TV and big screen.. Now its high time he takes it further on acting front. After few of his brilliant performances in this show, I can definitely vouch for his acting.. Hope he gets something really good soonish!!
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _goofyCat_

I the company of really nice people who are his true friends... 😳 He looks certainly happy without the shit of tstt around him πŸ˜ƒ

Eagerly awaiting to see him back in a nice project.. It has been more than 5 months since he left the show.. He has proved his versatility enough by attempting many different things on TV and big screen.. Now its high time he takes it further on acting front. After few of his brilliant performances in this show, I can definitely vouch for his acting.. Hope he gets something really good soonish!!

Nice pic, Sid looks so good...
Bold@ Have a strong feel that your words are taunting  someone RashmiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Luv_PaRiAnSh - 5 years ago
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am really loving how people are getting jacked so brutally again and again 🀣 matlab ek ke baad ek jhatka...
Sidharth wasnt as popular as some two newbie costar of a great porcelain doll acc to some people right...those two arent seen anywhere in the list of those 50 hit men who are on that list and a guy who refused to romance their darling by leaving this crapfest makes it to the list πŸ˜†

And the list of top 20 hottest dudes...damn i was so proud of him...
The guy whether he is working on a show or not..he makes sure he has his place reserved..and that for for years now he has made it to that list...the 37 year old hottie's charm and gorgeousness cant be matched by any newbie of 27 or watever πŸ˜† my boy is here to stay..Edited by DimpledGirl203 - 5 years ago
MIKELA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually we are very proud of Sidd! Congratulation and we wish them all the best in the world , because this guy diserves these two classificationsπŸ€—πŸ₯³
Girls, envy is jealousy are part of our life...So let's lose it. 
Sidd is Rashami are the best β€οΈ
              PARI FOREVER β€οΈ
goofyCat thumbnail
Something that I wanted to make since long πŸ˜†

Sid is a guy who can make the most intimate and sensual scene look adorable onscreen.. Irrespective of the kind of character he is playing, he never fails to portray romantic side of his characters in the most convincing manner ❀️

I love the similarity that these two scenes have.. Shiv and Parth's passion, and Anandi and Shorvori's pain, such a fire!! ❀️
goofyCat thumbnail
MIKELA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good morning Siddians πŸ‘πŸΌ We hope  that this news is true πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thank you Rashmi...