Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Shambavishivam

Let him be remembered as shiv and shorvari's parth only..
I wud rather prefer him to play a deadly brutal villain than play a disgusting lousy character as parath...

Funny picture πŸ˜† Apt for the situation πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
goofyCat thumbnail
This smile 

I miss this man so much!!
goofyCat thumbnail
Such expressive face πŸ˜³ He could portray different moods without using words just through his expressions...

MIKELA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sidd e stato fantastico come Parth in Dil Se Dil Tak!Aspettiamo il suo ritorno con un nuovo progetto...
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So pure 😳 papa bhanusali ❀️
I miss this the most after the romantic sid ...their scenes were soo good 😳
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Everywhere i see praises pouring in for sidharth for quitting this show πŸ˜† i mean..either some people say thank god sidharth left the show...cant see him doing all this shit...or i see people telling ever since sid left the show has gone crazy πŸ˜† makes me wonder if sid actually had delayed this crappy storyline for long and gave up fighting eventually when makers dint budge...actors do have a say in things..specially when you are promised something and made to do something πŸ€”

I know i am gonna sound rude...but the current parth..the character as well as the actor makes me laugh soo hard...i am like...for this guy these two women are fighting(both as character and actor) πŸ˜† atleast sid(and the parth he potrayed) was an item enough to be fought for πŸ˜† since that alternate month wala crap started i am laughing thinking about just this thing man πŸ˜†
Even for a fictional story...this kunwari ladki in me cant accept the fact that girls taste can go so bad that two of them land up fighting for a lallu who isnt great in anything...not even looks to line maaro...ok sorry bye πŸ˜†Edited by Shambavishivam - 6 years ago
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
I have never been happy about my favourite getting replaced in a show ever before πŸ˜†
And i have Never been more happier over the choice of replacement of my favourite in a show before 🀣   πŸ€£ I am a person who hates actors getting replaced..but here i am more than happy that it happened πŸ˜†
Sidharth made parth to be one of the most lived characters on TV...and with his exit the character became one of the worst possible character on tv. πŸ˜† this whole siyapa happening in the show..specially to parath's character has me in splits man πŸ˜† specially seeing two girls going crazy over a lallu...damn...whats wrong with this world and the makers who claim to have creative minds πŸ˜†
Kallol012 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shambavishivam

I have never been happy about my favourite getting replaced in a show ever before πŸ˜†
And i have Never been more happier over the choice of replacement of my favourite in a show before 🀣   πŸ€£ I am a person who hates actors getting replaced..but here i am more than happy that it happened πŸ˜†
Sidharth made parth to be one of the most lived characters on TV...and with his exit the character became one of the worst possible character on tv. πŸ˜† this whole siyapa happening in the show..specially to parath's character has me in splits man πŸ˜† specially seeing two girls going crazy over a lallu...damn...whats wrong with this world and the makers who claim to have creative minds πŸ˜†

when he was with the show, it was Parth the character, now it has become Paarath! πŸ˜†
MIKELA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's true! We are very happy and pround of the decision to get out of this pathetic and disgusting show πŸ€’ Sidd,he would never promote bigamy , and a small harem  ( having two wife )
The only thing i miss so much is the Pari moments❀️

goofyCat thumbnail

❀️ 

I have so many things to say about this picture but I am short of words πŸ˜†
His looks, his body language, his ability to make the most intimate scene look endearing, everything is so on point!!