Helena's condition to Chandragupta

AshtaVasus thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Helena's condition today to Chandra was that "I don't even want a shishu from you, but get rid of Nandini from the Palace".   
Her thoughts are that if Nandini is not there in the Palace, Helena will rule the roost and control over Chandra, since Durdhara is anyway not her competition.

I think Chandu will twist Helena's condition of abandoning Nandini to his liking, when he accepted it.  My thoughts are : 

1).    Punishment given to Mukhya Maharani should be equally shared by the King.  So, Chandu also gets ousted from the Palace, along with Nandini.  That will force Helena to take back her condition.

2).    There's Megasthenes records on Pataliputra (i vaguely remember reading it)  that there was a Palace built in Macedonian structure and style only for Helena.   Even if there isn't a palace in her name,  still...
Helena did not lay any condition for Chandra to stay in the Palace.  Nor does she have the authority to question the King.  She only asked Nandini to be ousted.  So, he might choose to accept Helena's condition and continues to walk out of Palace to be with Nandini in the nights - effectively nullifying Patrani's conditions.  Slowly, Daadi and the rest of the troop follows suit and stays in Nandini's place.  She laid out this condition that she doesn't even want a child from Chandra, so she can't even force her wifely rights on him.  
And Helena end up in a Palace all alone, with a big title, and nobody to rule over.  

3).   He has already done his Garima ka Raksha from Roopa by drugging her.  With  Helena, he has already tried the trick of drinking and calling Nandini's name while Helena was in her arms.  
So, he might just agree to Helena's condition, and drug her like Roopa. 
Or, he might just arrange to give her drugs for aborting her child.  Thus, she will never bore his heir and hence, will never become the actual mother of the future Emperor of Magadh.

Anyone else has any other options that Chandra might play on Helena, please share.

Edited by rajatshweta - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JanakNandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sangeetha
Did u see sizzling precap
Yes he hates helu baby
Narrator said love story start
whats ur take
pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good points Dear

Ok CGM will not give her medicine to abort the child as on the first place she said that she does not want baby so its clear CGM will never go close to her or she will force him.

CGM has a plan and that is for sure...Nandini is not going any way..he will teach Helena a lesson and best part is he hates helena now to the core..😛😛

The first point made by you Mukha rani punishment is what i feel can happen..but lets wait and watch...we are going to get to see a love story of CGM & Nadini finlly becoming Chandini and that too thanks to Helena 😳😳😳
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want to c apamma's reaction when she learns wht blunder her daughter has done- golden opportunity wasted. I was so relaxed after Helena put her condition- kya kya maang sakti thi aur kya maang liya. Man he was so angry the moment she said abt nandini - the hatred was visible in his eyes.
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky_rajatfan

Good points Dear

Ok CGM will not give her medicine to abort the child as on the first place she said that she does not want baby so its clear CGM will never go close to her or she will force him.

CGM has a plan and that is for sure...Nandini is not going any way..he will teach Helena a lesson and best part is he hates helena now to the core..😛😛

The first point made by you Mukha rani punishment is what i feel can happen..but lets wait and watch...we are going to get to see a love story of CGM & Nadini finlly becoming Chandini and that too thanks to Helena 😳😳😳

abt mukhya maharani rules , ck is the hurdle he will help Helena not Chandra by coming up with some way to nullify that rule- u cannot leave tha palace, magadh is more imp-lecture on keeping his Praja happy etc etc.
But I agree Chandra definetly has a plan, he cannot let nandini slip away coz she will b in danger outside the palace- any day goons can b hired to kill her.also first she said Magadh se bahar kar do next sentence she says out of the palace-so let's c where will she go
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dear Sangeeta,

I hardly visit the forum bar my own threads, but I looked in here because it was your thread. 

I am not in the least interested in this stupid story that gets worse by the day,  nor in the various permutations and combinations that you young people delight in. But then I read the part in red, and to say that I was shocked would be an understatement. The whole  segment is irrelevant, given that Helena says she is not going to ask Chandra for a santaan. But that is not the point.

Is this your idea of acceptable morality, that  a man - these days it is hard to call Chandra a king - can kill his own unborn child - for it would be his child as well - deliberately because he hates its mother? You see nothing wrong with it, or  with Chandra if  he were ever to do such  a thing? It does not occur to you that this would be a despicable crime, and the man who could  commit such a crime in cold blood would be  a vile creature who was not fit to rule? 

If these questions do not  occur to you, I am at  a loss to know what to say. If you were really my niece, I would tell you very plainly  what I feel about @red. But then you are not, so I shall keep my thoughts to myself.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: rajatshweta

Helena's condition today to Chandra was that "I don't even want a shishu from you, but get rid of Nandini from the Palace".   
Her thoughts are that if Nandini is not there in the Palace, Helena will rule the roost and control over Chandra, since Durdhara is anyway not her competition.

I think Chandu will twist Helena's condition of abandoning Nandini to his liking, when he accepted it.  My thoughts are : 

1).    Punishment given to Mukhya Maharani should be equally shared by the King.  So, Chandu also gets ousted from the Palace, along with Nandini.  That will force Helena to take back her condition.

2).    There's Megasthenes records on Pataliputra (i vaguely remember reading it)  that there was a Palace built in Macedonian structure and style only for Helena.   Even if there isn't a palace in her name,  still...
Helena did not lay any condition for Chandra to stay in the Palace.  Nor does she have the authority to question the King.  She only asked Nandini to be ousted.  So, he might choose to accept Helena's condition and continues to walk out of Palace to be with Nandini in the nights - effectively nullifying Patrani's conditions.  Slowly, Daadi and the rest of the troop follows suit and stays in Nandini's place.  She laid out this condition that she doesn't even want a child from Chandra, so she can't even force her wifely rights on him.  
And Helena end up in a Palace all alone, with a big title, and nobody to rule over.  

3).   He has already done his Garima ka Raksha from Roopa by drugging her.  With  Helena, he has already tried the trick of drinking and calling Nandini's name while Helena was in her arms.  
So, he might just agree to Helena's condition, and drug her like Roopa. 
Or, he might just arrange to give her drugs for aborting her child.  Thus, she will never bore his heir and hence, will never become the actual mother of the future Emperor of Magadh.

Anyone else has any other options that Chandra might play on Helena, please share.

Edited by sashashyam - 7 years ago
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with aunty. So u mean to say chandra is so cruel tht he will kill his own child. Don't mind me asking tht but will u really like if he does tht? I know noone likes helena nd rightly so but really killing the unborn child? Yes chandra drugged roopa he can drug helena as well to avoid physical relation but he will kill a child? I mean really? Will nandini love such a person? If helena becomes pregnant it will be his kid as well nd even if it's not his kid then also he can't be cruel. Srry to say but this statement is quite shocking. Anyone who had known chandra will know he will never tht. He can deny helena but can't give her any medicine which will kill her child or even create any situation where she can't be a mom.Edited by munni_rajatfan - 7 years ago
AshtaVasus thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

I want to c apamma's reaction when she learns wht blunder her daughter has done- golden opportunity wasted. I was so relaxed after Helena put her condition- kya kya maang sakti thi aur kya maang liya. Man he was so angry the moment she said abt nandini - the hatred was visible in his eyes.

Even I am waiting to see Aapama hitting her head against the strong Magadh pillar.

But then, Helena has always been making bad hasty decisions, whenever she gets angry.  

First, she throws away Argos the rabbit, just for spending his free time with some fellow rabbits. Then she abandoned her rabbit saying "he abandoned me, I did not abandon him",

Then, when Malay rejects her saying that she is after all a Sainik daughter and not a princess - she chooses to take revenge on Nandini and become Maharani of Magadh.  The culprit here is Malay, but the anger is misdirected here.  Sometimes I wonder, if Padmanand was still ruling Magadh, would she have chosen to marry Padmanand to become Maharani of Magadh ? ðŸ˜‰

Similarly, when Chandra tells her that he cannot give her a child, when his heart is involved in the act, she chooses to evict Nandini from the Palace.    She did not consider Durdhara as an able competitor to her.  She knows both she and Durdhara are not in love with Chandra.  So, she still assumes she has a upper hand in the relationship.  But, when Chandra gets married to Nandini, she immediately makes a move towards Chandra and wants to possess him.  
She even made a mistake of telling him that it was she who made him King of Magadh, inflicting wounds on his male ego and underestimated his skills to become a King.   The trust was broken right ther. The relationship had a huge crack there. But she dint do anything to rectify the crack in the relationship.
When Chandra starts showing interest in Nandini, she chooses to oust her from the Palace or from this world, whichever works for her.  

As can be seen from the rabbit's case, She is a possessive person who wants to take control of the life of the person she loves, so much so, that the person cannot have views and thoughts of his own.  She even tried to control and threaten Rajmata as Patrani, when she warns her not to inform anything to Chandra about what's happening in the Harem.  Her arrogance, her self confidence that nobody is above her, gets boosted when she is given the royal status as Maharani first and goes rocket high when she is declared Patrani next.  Where both Malay and Chandra rejects her, ofcourse for different reasons, she doesn't choose to making the relationship work. She doesn't work to correct her flaws.  Instead she chooses to remove the reason (Nandini) behind the rejection. Which is what leads to her downfall Every time.  

What needs to be seen whether she will chose to abandon Chandra, just like the way she abandoned the rabbit . 
It will also be interesting to watch how she take control of Bindusar, and how Chandra tackles her tricks.

AshtaVasus thumbnail

Originally posted by: sashashyam

My dear Sangeeta,

I hardly visit the forum bar my own threads, but I looked in here because it was your thread. 

I am not in the least interested in this stupid story that gets worse by the day,  nor in the various permutations and combinations that you young people delight in. But then I read the part in red, and to say that I was shocked would be an understatement. The whole  segment is irrelevant, given that Helena says she is not going to ask Chandra for a santaan. But that is not the point.
Agreed Aunty, Helena now said that she did not want a santaan,  but Helena's parents are here.  And as Chanakya pointed out, we cannot deny the fact that he is here with 9 lac soldiers, and still has the option to  enforce his demands on Chandra.  If her parents insist their interest on becoming grandparents, can Chandra deny their request? 

Is this your idea of acceptable morality, that  a man - these days it is hard to call Chandra a king - can kill his own unborn child - for it would be his child as well - deliberately because he hates its mother? You see nothing wrong with it, or  with Chandra if  he were ever to do such  a thing? It does not occur to you that this would be a despicable crime, and the man who could  commit such a crime in cold blood would be  a vile creature who was not fit to rule? 
No Aunty, a man is not morally expected to do this.  And definitely this act is not expected from Chandra, who is soft spoken, who respects his guru, Brahms and elders, and especially women.  He chose to save his enemy Nandini when she tried to poison him.  So, he is not expected to do such an amoral act ideally. 

But Chandra did certainly do things that we did not expect him to do - a King is not expected to ask his Queen to decorate his Suhag Raat bed and Hamam, not expected to drug Roopa screaming for his Garima ka Raksha, not expected to stammer so much in front of Nandini, not expected to declare that he doesn't love his Queens in front of Praja, not expected to turn molester turned groom for his SIL, not expected to deny a child to his legal wife and first Queen.  And the list could go on.  Yes, it is despicable crime to kill your own unborn child.  Equally despicable to deny a woman her wifely rights on becoming a mother - something which a woman of any era would cherish.

The Show is showing Chandra in different shades.  I was merely predicting that in case Chandra choose to adopt "mullai mullal edukkanum" policy (he played the same game he was being played at)  - just the way he handled Roopa's case and  the molestation case - if he is forced, he might just end up having Suhag Raat with Helena, but might ensure that she doesn't get a heir to the throne.  This is just my prediction based on how the Show is progressing and not my personal decision on circumstances.  

If these questions do not  occur to you, I am at  a loss to know what to say. If you were really my niece, I would tell you very plainly  what I feel about @red. But then you are not, so I shall keep my thoughts to myself.
Periyamma, we don't call you Periyamma/ Aunty etc for fun.  You have the age to correct us where we go wrong or go OTT, and I respect your thoughts and sentiments.  Please feel free to scold me like your niece.

Shyamala Aunty

Edited by rajatshweta - 7 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sashashyam

My dear Sangeeta,

Shyamala Aunty