Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshtaVasus thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan

I agree with aunty. So u mean to say chandra is so cruel tht he will kill his own child. Don't mind me asking tht but will u really like if he does tht? I know noone likes helena nd rightly so but really killing the unborn child? Yes chandra drugged roopa he can drug helena as well to avoid physical relation but he will kill a child? I mean really? Will nandini love such a person? If helena becomes pregnant it will be his kid as well nd even if it's not his kid then also he can't be cruel. Srry to say but this statement is quite shocking. Anyone who had known chandra will know he will never tht. He can deny helena but can't give her any medicine which will kill her child or even create any situation where she can't be a mom.

We have just witnessed a war of historical importance in India - between Chandragupta Maurya and Seleucus - was made just for Suhag Raat issue !!!!!!!!!    Not for invasion, not for land, not for revenge, not for anything other than consummation rights.  
The CVs have managed to wipe off historic facts and slapped us on our faces with a cheapest reason that could be imagined. 

Do you think king like Seleucus and Chandra would wash their linen in public ? And yet, we have been living with that fact , ever since Helena and her mother sent that letter to Seleucus.

There are a lot of Do Yous that we viewers have already put up with, and  we will continue to do so - for the. Mere acting intelligence of Rajat.  

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No, Sangeeta, this won't wash. You did not add any comments of your own, but simply tacked that possibility on as if it was the most casual thing in the world. 

None of the  unpleasant things Chandra has done so far - and your list includes the molestation of and marriage to his sister in law, which was, as you know very well, a drama and not the truth, and also that the molestation was done by Malayketu, so how did you forget that? - can be compared even remotely to the cold -blooded killing of his own child.  

It would  not have been just an amoral act, it  would have been a crime. And the mullu  would have been his own flesh and blood. Killing one's own child, or anyone's else's child for that matter,   is a horrible thing, and the man who can do that would have a  conscience so black that  no one could see him any longer as a hero. 

Next time, please do think twice before writing such things. I do not like to see my  nieces treat such subjects in a manner that looks as though it did not matter  to them at all. 

Finally, if I had been Helena, I would have asked for a son who would be the heir to the throne, and then Chandra would have been tied up hand and foot. She is a lousy negotiator. 

Shyamala Periyamma

Edited by sashashyam - 7 years ago
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rajatshweta

We have just witnessed a war of historical importance in India - between Chandragupta Maurya and Seleucus - was made just for Suhag Raat issue !!!!!!!!!    Not for invasion, not for land, not for revenge, not for anything other than consummation rights.  
The CVs have managed to wipe off historic facts and slapped us on our faces with a cheapest reason that could be imagined. 

Do you think king like Seleucus and Chandra would wash their linen in public ? And yet, we have been living with that fact , ever since Helena and her mother sent that letter to Seleucus.

There are a lot of Do Yous that we viewers have already put up with, and  we will continue to do so - for the. Mere acting intelligence of Rajat.  

well 1st of all i know about historical facts & all but the fact remains CGM & selucus discussing suraag raat issue isnt the same as killing ones own baby. many things said & tht he cant kill his own baby. forget whether he is good or bad but its his own kid, own blood. whtever he had done it can be a mistake but ur talking about a crime. ya sure we had put up with many things & many of us had put up with since last 3 yrs actually but no hero will kill his own baby how much mistakes he may commit. i know wht we r shown but this much anyone can say he cant kill his own baby. whtever he did till now is either his dumbness or anger or plan but tht cant be compared with a cold blooded murder. he cant even kill nand's mentally disabled son despite he wanted to delete the entire nand vansh so killing his own kid is just too much & im sure even the worst hater of chandra wont think like tht. & im not saying wht historical CGM can do or cant im saying on the basis of the show itself. 
Edited by munni_rajatfan - 7 years ago
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
& matter isnt about wht chandra can do or cant but the point is how casually one can say tht he might kill his own kid as if its like killing a mosquito. criticism is a different issue & insensitivity is diff. maybe aunty can explain it to u better bcoz she is a awsum writer.
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chandra drug rupa to save his garima and that night when helena give himmadira hewas totally gone And he said nandani,he do not need todrug and be lattu to carry out his husbanally duty,and cgm can not kill his child no matter what and how it was conceived I only came here because of Aunty 
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
CGM was a nobel king, he became jain monk and left to meditate in shravanabelagola and even died fasting 

So he will never think of harming his baby ever

I think in JA hatred for Ruqaiah was created at peak and that led to downfall of serial

Here CVs focusing too much on Helena and it wil lead to downfall of serial

Edited by myviewprem - 7 years ago
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thats very das but I doubt if indeed a king will do that to his cheif queens at least some relationship they must have not as what we see on tv serial 
That condition of helena to throw out nandani was too much he can't do that as king yes as husband but not king banish in her in palace or something 
Helena is foolish to have listened to her mother and i agree wiith you prem she should have asked for her rights and rights af her child maybe if boy make him king 
JanakNandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with prem, that if things betwern spouses are not good, they may hate their children by them
bindusara favored Sushima over Ashok.thpughAshoka was able administrator, he preferred sushim because vindusar lovedvsushim mother charumitra. I AM NOT SURE ABOUT NAME...

likewise even in Olivertwist,Olivertwist father did not like his son from his legally wedded wife,because he did not like her.so he did not give his property  to that son.but instead he written all his property to oliver twist who was born to a lady whom he loved. 

These cases do exist in our day to day life...
and cvs ...can stoop to any level... through sangeetha ust pointing options,she is not predicting it that he Will drug... definitely. .
lets c how cvs take story...they will have all wildest imagination...its beyond repair...still I see for lead actots esp Rt and shwe...tanu also good as desperate wife.i will not call her antagonist. .she does not KNOW HER REQUIREMENT. ..

JanakNandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Coming to drugging 
i have one interesting piece of info 
Raja Raja chozan 's chief queen was childless.not because she was infertile,she chose to be barren because she loved her step son  Rajendra chozann more.  SO IF SHE GT SON HE may be threat to Rajendra chozan,she drank some medicine to be barren.
Such peculiar case history do produce.

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rajatshweta

@Bold THIS! I cannot express how much I have started to distance myself from this show due to lack of accurate portrayal of history. It's a shame because I love historic dramas and I wish someone would make a show on Indian history and do justice to it for once! 
Here, the show is just making a mockery of history for the sake of drama and it's really disappointing. I was warned to not watch this show and rely it to be accurate but sadly I did not listen. 

Btw in reality, I do not think CGM would ever drug or kill an unborn child. I read Helena and Chandra had a child called Justin but maybe this is just speculation?