Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

MAHEK is standing and SK comes there...she wanted to thanks him for making her entry in participating members list ...as it was already full...but the officer took Mahek as per his request...but many girls come and stops him asking his autograph...Mahek gets jealous .

Cont

Kya yaar? I want more of Shaurya's jealousy, not Mehek's. I like to see him burn.πŸ˜†
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Vicky has really become SK right hand (hench) man now. Brotherly love at its bestπŸ˜†
Sanjude81 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

MAHEK is standing and SK comes there...she wanted to thanks him for making her entry in participating members list ...as it was already full...but the officer took Mahek as per his request...but many girls come and stops him asking his autograph...Mahek gets jealous .

Cont

Wow Mehek gets jealous OMG I am so liking this track :) Mehek should visit our forum too then she will not leave SK at all...
Waida1234 thumbnail
Yup...Vicky in connivance with Bhai to patao Bhabhi...! Loving the bonding of the two cousins...! 

Is there any jungle in Mathura...? Should love Ajay & Rohit to kidnap Mehek...and Shaurya go save her...and MehRya get lost in jungle...! 

Hmmm...Mehek jealous...! Interesting...! πŸ˜›

Edited by Waida1234 - 7 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Kidnapping jeevan Chachu was one of the worst ideas ...
Ans wer is samridhi ...??
I want her " yeah kya ho raha hai bhai " wala gif after seeing the precap πŸ€£
Fire crash course me ...sare team ke samne romance πŸ˜³
stellaV thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I had galatfehmi of the year πŸ˜† SK k hote hue how could you put more faith in lallu and panju 🀣 SK will never let anyone dominate. Vicky kabse itna bada chela ban gaya iska.
And mehak, feeling touched and touchy touchy 🀒
I was not very touched though. 😑 Kal ki himmat gayi paani mein. Fir se, mehak ko realize ho jaega k SK dil ka bura nahi h, ironically Jo use pehle se pata h. 🀒 Edited by stellaV - 7 years ago
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Handsome gets blame as usual. Chachi sends Chachu with her. Smart. Oh gee Chachu gets kidnap good Lord. I love the Triple X joke πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Oh Vicky is Chachu's care taker? Awww cutie pie 😳  I love you said Bhai will take care of Bhabhi πŸ€— As suspected Handsome using this as a mean to talk to her. Her marriage is her choice indeed πŸ‘πŸΌ Oh gosh the Aashiqui 3 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Who ever said that has lyrics πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
The officer calls for them the training... Shaurya and MAHEK make a team as they have to work in pair..

Shaurya tells you have done this right...you are after me again...SK tells the officer that Mahek is not ready to be my partner...one girl tells that iam ready to be your partner...Mahek comes forward and tells ...no sir iam ready to be Shaurya's partner...SK turns and smile at her..

Ajay and rohith give them a angry look saying they have started their romance again.

Precap: First round is the partner has to tie the Duppaata and hairs of the partner...SK ties her duppata around her waist and folds and ties her hairs. ..

PS : I mean seriously...who gives this training ...what the hell🀣
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mehek is getting jealous β˜ΊοΈ
Well now she must be getting what is Shaurya going through 

That only she has the right on Shaurya
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: stellaV

I had galatfehmi of the year πŸ˜† SK k hote hue how could you put more faith in lallu and panju 🀣 SK will never let anyone dominate. Vicky kabse itna bada chela ban gaya iska.
And mehak, feeling touched and touchy touchy 🀒
I was not very touched though. 😑 Kal ki himmat gayi paani mein. Fir se, mehak ko realize ho jaega k SK dil ka Burma nahi h, ironically Jo use pehle se pata h. 🀒

Vishi woh officer me Saath ka scene mere Saar par se Gaya...What does she hears...That heart melts again