23rd Mar - Live Update ( MehRya in MATHURA)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Episode starts with...Sk is in restaurant ... Vicky showing him some pics...
Kanta comes there and SK gets scared ...Vicky tells u came like a storm...SK tells customer are here we will go outside and talk...
Kanta tells u bribe the officers and send them..Mahek and Jeevan tells let's go from here..
SK tells I haven't done anything...I don't know them...
Jeevan drags kanta out...Kanta warns iam watching u ...if u are behind it I won't leave u..

MAHEK request officer for any alternative solution...he tells to go to mathura for a 2 days crash course...Chachi sends Jeevan along... Shaurya watch over them going..

Jeevan and mahek reaches Mathura...they both are allotted in different groups which are age wise... group A and group B.

Jeevan goes to call kanta and inform that they have reached...but the phone isn't reachable...he search for a network but lost his way... someone kidnaps Jeevan and take him in car..

MAHEK is standing when Ajay and rohith comes and teases her...Ajay tries to block his way...and tells it would be good if her ex hubby was here ..we could have been triple X

He tries to hold her...when SK comes and hold his hand...SK tells you have remembered me by your heart and iam here...you can thank you on my face...

Rohit drags Ajay and take him...SK tells Mahek look I have to come here to save you...
MAHEK tells those 2 monkey were not enough that you also came...He tells I felt like joining the course and iam here...

Jeevan is in a room and someone removes the cover from his face...it's Vicky...he gives water to him... Jeevan throws the water on him..

Jeevan warns Vicky how dare you kidnap me...he tells it's a five star hotel and you can enjoy the stay...Bhaiya will take care of Bhabhi...and iam here to take care of you..

SK calls Vicks and tells to take care of chachu...And tells I have to do so that I can make Mahek understand...her family wasn't allowing me to talk to her . ...and they are forcing her for marriage...it should be her choice to Marry or not..

MAHEK tries to call kanta and inform that Ajay Rohit and SK are in mathura...but the officer come and take her phone ... the person was send by  SK...

MAHEK over hears the conversation that he is having with that person...he tells I came here to learn things from Here...

Rohit and Ajay are also there and tells that this 2 lovebirds are here to make Aashiqui 3 and they plan for something big against them

CONT...

WELCOME IN ADVANCE πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres😊

Yayyy, me first

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Slow clap going on here

Someone should learn from Shaurya Khanna how to turn a bad situation in his favour

Not letting his woman talk to him, he finds an opening to follow her to Mathura 

Getting Jeevan Chachu kidnapped - Now that's bad Shaurie πŸ˜‘

Now Mehek is calling animal names, mmm hmmm, Madam, what's the matter? Taking training from your man

Vicky is being a darling now-a-days, I hope he stays positive

And a big thank you Shamrouz

Waiting for the next part
Edited by MeetPremeer - 7 years ago
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Handsome got scared? πŸ˜² Chachi wow I love you for that! You instill fear in Shaurya Khanna
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank u Shams baby... Yeh Shaurya bhi na... WHT was the need to do all tht.. Maybe he hs good intentions but yeh Pucca Fasega !! 
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ZKM should bag the award for being the fastest hindi serial. You just never know what's gonna happen next because the story goes at jet speed.

Thank you Shamz for LUπŸ€—
Edited by AyeChavanni - 7 years ago
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SK scared of Kanta πŸ˜† Joke of the century!!
Shamz15 thumbnail
I feel something bad gonna happen...Some one will hurt Jeevan and total blame will be on SK 
Shamz15 thumbnail
MAHEK is standing and SK comes there...she wanted to thanks him for making her entry in participating members list ...as it was already full...but the officer took Mahek as per his request...but many girls come and stops him asking his autograph...Mahek gets jealous .

Cont
Sanjude81 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

I feel something bad gonna happen...Some one will hurt Jeevan and total blame will be on SK 

Thanks for the update sham :) even i feel the same i hope that doesnt happen.. !!!
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shaurya could have avoided kidnapping Chachu and romanced or in his words 'talked' to his girl at night timeEdited by MeetPremeer - 7 years ago