Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 3

Fashion and City 

Pihu reaches the company to meet Maya. She goes to the reception to ask about her 

Rhea : Ma'am (on phone) 

Maya : yes 

Rhea : one employee has come from Abhay sir's company to meet you 

Maya : send her inside in conference room, and you too come there 

Rhea : yes ma'am 

In conference room 

"Good morning ma'am, my name is Pihu" shakes hand with Maya 

Maya : have a seat, lets start the meeting 

Lights off 

Pihu : So guys,  our company Garam Masala and fashion and city has been in top five magazines, so this year one of the biggest designers company wants to launch their brand in india, they chose our both companies 

Maya : the fashion show is within one month, we don't have that much time left 

Rhea : but ma'am for that we have to get the samples ready 

Pihu : I have chose some designs, have a look and then you can choose it (shows the indian - western designs) 

Rhea : whats the concept here 

Pihu : Ma'am, the clients wants to launch their brand here, our job is to show the beauty of india 

Maya : your concept is good, this design needs some work, add some more layers and bring more designs before you send sample to the client 

Pihu : sure ma'am, I will get back to you as soon as I can 

Maya : Rhea, give her the contract file 

Pune 

Beautiful sun rises on small house.  The guy wakes up with one sound of alarm. He goes to take shower and comes out in 15 minutes. He makes hie breakfast and goes to his workplace in very big hotel. 

Rohan ; good morning dude, how come you always show up at time, not late nor early, too good 

Arjun : life teaches everything, anyway, whats today's progress 

Rohan : Sir foreign delegates has booked one of our hotel in Mumbai for a conference , he wants one of us to go and take care of that 

Arjun gets hesitant initially though he has been very successful in making the hotel rise up from crisis. 

Rohan : what happened? 

Arjun : nothing at all, lets check the voucher for today's guest 

In evening Jhanvi comes home after some walk and sees the dinner table set 

"At your service mom, dinner is ready" pulls chair for her

Jhanvi : baby, what is all this 

Maya : you can forget your birthday but not me, what did you think I would forget it 

Jhanvi gets overwhelmed to see Maya's gesture towards her

Jhanvi : thank you Maya

"Can we please eat now,  I am starving " Maya pouts like child 

Jhanvi : wow, baby this curry is so delicious, who can say Maya Mehrothra also has talent of cooking 

Maya : I am your daughter, if not me then who will do know best cooking, try this desert, I did not add too much sugar in it 

Jhanvi controls her tears in front of Maya. 

Later she does the nail of her mom. 

Jhanvi : Maya, what are you doing, leave all that and come sit here (makes her sit on the sofa and goes into kitchen) 

Maya : what are you doing? come quickly I am waiting 

Jhanvi : oh god, why are you so impatient (brings oil for massage) 

"What is this, mom it smells so bad" Maya goes near to smell 

Jhanvi ; you work whole day in office, take care of everybody but not for yourself, today I will do massage for you, at least you would remember how talented is your mom apart from cooking

Maya : thats true 

Jhanvi massages on Maya's head which makes her relax after load day 

Jhanvi : Maya, I can see so much stress here, don't work too hard baby 

Maya : mom, you know after happened, this job is my only support after you 

Jhanvi's tear fall on Maya's hand which she realizes 

"Mom, why are you crying" stands up and goes to her 

Jhanvi : I curse myself for that day I married to Ashwin, and then never fulfilled the duty as mother, still you love me why 

Maya ; because you are my mother,  one thing I understood in this mess, we are humans we make mistakes 

Jhanvi ; If I had not forced you to marry Arjun then (stops herself seeing Maya's reaction) 

Maya : today you said, but in future don't mention his name in this house, I can make mistake one time not again, I learned to move on from life, come give me your magical massage (changes her mood to jovial again) 

Duo share their moments after the years of bitterness between them 

Sharma house 

Ayaan is sitting on the terrace recalling how Arjun left them after his divorce. He left the letter before leaving telling them not to worry about him. 

"Hi baby" sweet voice from back comes 

Ayaan does not respond to her gesture 

Pihu : how mean, I am calling you from past 3 hours, let alone pick my call, you didn't even reply me back (notices his tear) 

you are crying, what happened 

Ayaan : nothing at all, just missing dad, if he was here our family would never had broken like this

Pihu : why don't you say you were missing your brother 

Ayaan : when he didn't care before leaving us, why should I 

Pihu : Ayaan, its been three years, even a hunter would change his prey, but you are still holding tightly that hatred, I hope that poison does kill you one day, good night Ayaan (goes angrily) 

Saanjh is happily having dinner with her family when she mentions about Kabir. 

Suman : what? 

Saanjh : Suman, that means your son in law is coming ( shouts out loud) 

Prem : are you serious? who is he and when will you introduce us to him 

Saanjh : very soon he is coming to meet you both, I promise you dad this time my choice is not wrong 

Prem : I trust you dear, I hope the guy you chose for yourself is worth of you 

Next day Pihu goes to Maya's office to show her the sample 

Maya : designs look good, tell Abhay I will send that to clients and reply you when I get approval 

Pihu ; sure ma'am, I wanted to ask you something

Maya : yes go ahead 

Pihu : we decided the theme but we need to chose the name 

Maya : give me a day, till then you come up with something and let me know, and yes the delegates are coming in two weeks, for conference I have booked the grand Hyatt hotel, and rest of the thing you can take care 

Pihu ; sure ma'am, I will look over that 

Maya : and tell Abhay I will personally meet him this week before the clients, thank you 

Pihu : Sure, have a good day ma'am 

Pune 

Arjun's boss Verma tells him to head Bombay to handle his hotel 

Arjun ; but Sir me

Verma : Arjun, I know your capability more than you, how can I forget when you just came, and my hotel are successful like anything, these delegates are coming for biggest fashion show, they have booked in our hotel, this is very important for me

Arjun : okay Sir, if you want I will go ahead and do this job, I assure you there will be no problem this time 

Verma : all the best, I will talk to the staff and they will help you with everything 

Arjun heads for Bombay the same night unaware of the storm coming in his life 

Enpee thumbnail
Just finished reading...so excited..nice update and thanks so proud of you..and continue next part soon..
Broono4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update...i wanted maya to be the same after the leap. But see what are we watching maya has ruined her dignity for arjun. 
But i must say after reading the chappy im quite relaxed. Thank you for this. 
Waiting for the next medication ...update soon.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maya has moved on in her life. Loved Maya-Jhanvi moments. Saanjh's boyfriend is coming to the place. Arjun has gone to Bombay. Let's see what is in store.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 4

Ayaan goes to Pihu's house and try to pacify her 

Pihu : I don't want to talk with you, go from here 

Ayaan : sorry baby (holds his ears) 

Pihu : I have lot of work, this designs are to be submitted tomorrow, leave me 

Ayaan ; what are you doing, go to sleep, don't do so much work 

Pihu : you should have not come here in absence of brother, now go 

Ayaan : please baby, first you tell that you forgave me 

"Fine, I forgave you, now will you leave" holds his hand and sends out 

Ayaan : Pihu 

"Good night my would be fianc," Pihu sarcastically says and blushes after closing door 

Arjun comes back to Bombay going back into the flashbacks. He is crossing road when a thief steals Pihu's purse. An old man tells her and points to the direction Arjun is running behind him. He snatches the bag but the thief runs away. Pihu misunderstands him to be the thief and slaps him hardly 

Pihu : Aren't you ashamed of stealing people's belonging 

Arjun : listen 

Pihu : no you listen, you look decent from face and doing this type of work 

"Enough, I am not saying anything and you are blabbering" Arjun gets irritated

Pihu : shut up, instead of dying sorry you are showing me attitude 

Arjun : why should I say sorry when I saved your purse, you should be thanking me

"What" Pihu gets confused but an old man says Arjun indeed ran after the thief and saved her bag 

"Listen I am,,"turn around and sees Arjun already left leaving her guilty 

He goes to the hotel Blue Diamond which is the branch of his firm. 

Arjun : good morning Sir, I am Arjun Sharma, Verma Sir told you 

Manager : Good morning Mr Sharma,  I am the manager of this hotel, so our Boss Mr Kabir is coming tomorrow  evening for the inspection, there should be no problem 

Arjun : don't worry Sir everything will be fine trust me 

Manager : you should take some rest today and start work tomorrow 

Arjun : thank you Sir 

Sharma house 

Vandana opens the door only to find somebody her eyes has been craving to see from past three years. 

"Arjun, you" she says softly when tears starts rolling from her eyes 

Arjun : how are you mom 

"My child, how might I be without you" she kisses his forehead 

Ayaan sees their moment and joins them too in their hug. 

Ayaan ; where were you bhai, did you know how much we missed you

Arjun : my brother has become so mature that he is wearing glasses, when did you get this 

Ayaan : don't ask bhai, I had to do it to woo girl (whispers) and bhai why is your cheek red, did any girl gave you big kiss

Arjun : idiot, you didn't change 

Vandana : now both of you chat later, I will make your favorite food 

Ayaan : tell me bhai, what happened

Arjun : nothing (tells him everything) 

"That girl slapped you, like really, i can't believe this, "Ayaan widens his mouth

Arjun : where is your fiancees, I am dying to meet her, don't create so much suspense 

Ayaan : she is so busy with her work don't ask me, she don't even pick my calls 

Arjun : quite ambitious 

Ayaan : oh my god yes, but she is too good and short tempered like you 

" Now I literally can't wait to meet her, did you tell about me" Arjun asks curiously 

Ayaan : I did and guess what I didn't show her your picture (teases him) 

Arjun : If you don't bring her soon then trust me I will bring your history in front of her, should i 

Ayaan ; why do you want to ruin my set up bhai, I had to struggle so much to woo her 

Arjun ; duffer (hits on his head) 

Blue Diamond hotel 

The crowd comes together to welcome the boss of the hotel. A lavish car stops at the entrance where people are welcoming the Chief of hotel Kabir Saxena 

Manager : Good evening Sir, welcome 

Kabir : Hello, is everything ready for the guest coming 

Manager : yes Sir, I called an employ from other branch 

Kabir : good,  there should be no problem in anything 

Manager : don't worry Sir, we will take care of everything, Ruby call Arjun and tell him to come quickly 

Ruby : yes sir 

At night Ayaan calls Pihu to meet his brother but she denies faking anger

Pihu : okay fine, I will come tomorrow, I am very busy baby 

Ayaan : Alright, but don't forget, dinner tomorrow, no excuses 

Pihu : alright, don't boss me, bye I am hanging up right now 

Ayaan : this girl is impossible

Saanjh : Ayaan, now you are getting married at least be mature, and Pihu is a carrier orientated girl 

Next day Pihu goes to Maya's office and brings all the designs for the model. 

Maya :excellent, you are quite talented I must say 

Pihu : thank you ma'am, and I have left ell the designs in the warehouse 

Maya ; good, and i talked with Abhay that you guys can take care of clients when they come here, I have done all arrangements in a hotel 

Pihu : okay ma'am, and I just wanted to tell you that clients will be coming day after tomorrow 

Maya : go ahead, I will send the sample to the clients and handle everything, thank you 

Pihu ; have a good day ma'am (leaves) 

In evening Kabir goes at Saanjhs' house to meet her parents 

"Suman, look who is here, " Saanjh says loudly 

Prem : so you are Kabir?

Kabir : yes Sir, one and only who loves your daughter madly 

Saanjh : hey have some shame 

"Pyar kiya to darna kya" Kabir sings song referring to Suman 

Suman ; how nice, Saanjh what a choice, I must say 

Kabir : uncle you didn't say anything 

Prem : dear, a father only wants his daughter to get somebody who loves her, values her, I hope you don't break that faith of my daughter 

Kabir : no worries I will not give you any chance of complain 

Sharma house 

Pihu comes running inside the house only to clash with Arjun. 

"You, what are you doing here" Arjun gets angry on her

Pihu : listen, I am really sorry for the morning 

Arjun ; sorry, is that what you will say, great, first you slap somebody than you say sorry 

Ayaan ; bhai, why are you shouting 

Arjun : Ayaan, just because I stayed few years away what type of people are coming in the house

"Excuse me, mind your language, just because I am quite does not mean you will talk rubbish about me" Pihu loses her cool 

Arjun ; wow, such double standards, get out right now from my house 

Pihu ; listen, who the hell are you to tell me to get out from here 

Arjun : this is my house alright 

Ayaan tries to stop them both they instead pushes him on sofa again and again irritating him 

"Shut up both of you" Ayaan finally speaks up 

The non stop chattering calms down in the room 

Ayaan ; what the hell is happening here, why are you both fighting like dog and cats, bhai you forgot how to talk with a girl 

Arjun : you are scolding me and what do you mean with a girl, I would be decent with her only when she is girl, from which angle she looks girl 

Pihu : how dare you, Ayaan who is this ill mannered brat 

Ayaan : Enough both of you right now, if you don't stop your fight here then I will throw both of you out from here

Arjun and Pihu : you will throw us out (both attack on him) 

Saanjh stops their fight in the middle 

Arjun ; dusky, why don't you stop her, she is so rude with me, in morning I saved her purse from goon and she instead slapped me 

Everybody have hiding laugh but Arjun instead gets annoyed. He is about to leave when Pihu holds his hand. She sits on her knees 

Ayaan : what are you doing 

Pihu ; you know, I have no family of my own but when Ayaan always told me about you I thought finally god heard my prayers, I have waited three years, every moment that when will I meet my brother 

Arjun melts down seeing the pain in Pihu's eyes and remembers somebody who almost shared the same fate as hers. 

Arjun ; From today, you are not alone, this brother will always protect you (makes her stand up) 

Saanjh : hello, if your both emotional drama has finished can I say something 

Ayaan : bhai thats not fair, first I had to share mom's love and your love too with somebody 

Arjun ; dusky, few minutes ago I said that this girl is no less than a guy, I guess I was right because our Ayaan is a girl (laughs loudly) 

Saanjh : Arjun, this is Pihu, Ayaan's fianc 

Arjun ; And my sister from now onwards 

Saanjh ; wait, introduction is not over, I have somebody else to meet you 

Arjun : how many people are coming to meet me today, I am not a VIP 

Kabir enters the house with a mysterious expression but changes it quickly to happy mode 

Saanjh : this is Kabir, my would be husband 

"Dusky, are you alright, when did you became a girl" Arjun fakes like psycho 

Saanjh ; duffer, I will kill you, Kabir this is Arjun, Ayaan, Vandana aunty and lastly the newer one Pihu, Ayaan's gf

Kabir : nice to meet you all 

All of them have very light moment together but Kabir seem to have another motive of coming in Saanjhs' life. 

Mehrothra house 

Jhanvi is waiting for Maya at house eagerly. 

Maya : what happened mom

Jhanvi : nothing, I was just cleaning your room today and found this (shows bunch of letter and cards) 

Maya gets shocked to see that 

Jhanvi : looks like you left the past but it did leave your hand  

Precap ; Kabir Maya comes face to face 

Edited by ashpat3 - 7 years ago
Enpee thumbnail
Awesome...good job and thanks for update..
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good to see Maya focussing on her business & appreciating Pihu's work. Arjun saving Pihu's purse & accepting her as a sister was sensational. Glad that Saanjh is moving on with Kabir. Waiting to know the conversation that will take place between Kabir & Maya.
Broono4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I cant believe u actually updated it. Finally ...
Wonderful update but less maya scenes. Lo precap shocking sa dega aur alge mahine update karega. Cant wait yaar. Update soon with lots of maya scenes . 

Yeh kabir,,,piyush hai kaya ...i cant wait...

Make that arjun die in the pain of jealousy. 
Thanks for the pm.

AlishaSyed thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Update soon ..  glad that sanjh is pairing with kabir Nd moving on now please reunite my ArYa so that i can die peacefully .. hahahahahaha .. 
Okay now please unite my ArYa .. and update soon  
abhiya23 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 5

"You know mom, past is meant to be buried Maya burns all the letters and gift in the fire 

Jhanvi : Maya 

"No past can make me weak now Maya assures her mother and leaves for her room 

Sharma house

Vandana : so Kabir, what work you do? 

"He is big business man, he owns big hotel in Bandra, Saanjh eats her favorite food 

Suman ; thats awesome 

"Blue Diamond Arjun suddenly interrupts in the conversation 

Kabir ; and guess who is coming to my hotel for visit, clients from Paris, right Pihu

Pihu : Well yes, my clients are coming for fashion show, this deal is very important to both of us, lets hope everything goes well 

Kabir : when are they coming by the way?

Pihu : tomorrow morning and fashion show is after two days near the hotel building 

"Don't worry my dear love, how can success run away from you Ayaan flirts with Pihu but she hits on his leg 

The delegates come from Paris at Blue diamond hotel. Arjun reaches in early morning for the preparation. 

Varun : is everything ready?

Arjun :  yes, I am just waiting for the clients to arrive soon 

Pihu goes at airport to receive the clients from Paris. Everybody reaches the hotel when employees welcome them at the entrance.  The chief Mr Robert's Secretary Lina gives them their schedule for the whole week 

Pihu ; Welcome to india, I assure you, this trip will be memorable to you all

"I trust you, can you show our rooms so we can put our luggage Lina shows little bit attitude 

Arjun : don't worry ma'am, you can go to your room, the luggage will reach there before you, at 11 lunch is down here in the hall 

Lina : we will see you there, thank you so much 

Mehrothra office 

"How is everything in the hotel, Pihu Maya talks on phone 

Pihu : everything is fine, ma'am, I fixed the meeting with the Head's secretary before the show 

Maya : good, when does she want to meet us

Pihu : after lunch, they said they will have meeting with you in Fashion and City office 

Maya ; alright see you then 

Later the clients go to Fashion and City for the meeting . 

"You must me Maya Mehrothra right, queen of Fashion and City Lina shakes her hand with smile 

Maya : I am the owner of Fashion and City, welcome to India, hope you didn't have any problem 

Lina ; not at all, infact I am very much pleased with everything, I just hope the fashion show goes well

Maya : You are investing your money in right place, nothing will go wrong, Rhea all the clothes are ready for the show

Rhea : yes ma'am, actually Pihu took them to their company warehouse 

Maya : okay fine, tell her the models will be here by tomorrow morning 

Lina : well all the best for the show, Mr Roberts said he will see you all in fashion show directly. Both companies start preparation for their show. 

Sharma house

Arjun is sitting on the terrace watching the stars when Saanjh comes to him. 

Saanjh : what are you looking 

Arjun : those stars I always wanted to reach but didn't knew I had to pay such a big price 

"Arjun, life is meant to be making mistake, we are humans and Maya was also right on her place Saanjh consoles him

Arjun : I gave her everything but I realized I could not understand her properly, how did I became so selfish 

Saanjh : circumstances were such, you cannot fight with your fate, if time gives you pain then it can become medicine 

Arjun : you are only the light of my life Dusky, how do you see ray in so much darkness 

Saanjh : Arjun, light can only be seen in darkness, everything will be fine, come lets have dinner 

Next day everybody gets busy for the fashion show. Pihu reaches the venue during afternoon but is blown to see all the designer clothes stolen from the warehouse. 

"Avni, Avni shouts out the girl who was on duty other night 

Avni : what happened 

Pihu : where are all clothes, I told you last night to keep them properly 

Avni : I swear, I don't know anything, I locked the room and the key (remembers something) 

Pihu : key? what key

Avni : Actually last night when I came, I realized my purse was left in the warehouse, until I came back the guard closed the gates 

Pihu : damn it, how could you be so careless, what will I tell clients, Abhay Sir and that Maya ma'am will kill me, listen Bobby call the designers to have talk with me, we cannot stop this show 

Pihu is left speechless when the show timings starts to come close but none of the designers are able to help them. 

"I know Maya, it is hard but you will handle everything, I had to go urgent meeting in Chicago Abhay requests

Maya : fine, but next time I will not tolerate this type of behavior

On the venue everybody is tensed with the situation when Maya enters. 

Maya : whats going on here?

"Ma'am there is big problem, only you can help us Pihu explains the whole situation 

Maya : sorry my foot, it was my mistake to have contract with your magazine office, I cannot stand irresponsibility 

Pihu : ma'am, the international media is here, it the question of our reputation 

Maya : did you have talk with other designers 

Pihu : I did but they cannot afford to design so many clothes in such less time, we are messed up

Avni : I am sorry ma'am, it is all my fault, I should have been more careful 

Pihu : this is not the time for feeling guilty, lets handle this first 

Maya : Rhea, call up Andy right now and tell him I need clothes for the show 

A guy is holding Maya's picture and laughs evilly foiling all her hard works. 

"Sorry Maya baby, but its time for payback, just wait and watch the fun burns her picture with lighter 

Precap : Kabir and Maya's faceoff pre Ayaan and Pihu's engagement. She invites Maya for their engagement