Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spike thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey people,

I just learnt from smita that Ritu is no more. she was comatosed for 3 days, and her nervous system has stopped functioning. Only her heart is beating. The doctors say they'll inform her relatives when to take her body. Smita will be collecting Ritu's things from guahati.

Funny how life gives you a few moments of happiness and then boots you out into the cold.

MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
I posted this is in the JJKN section!! This is just to sad!! Maheen, Aashu aka devil drivers, and now Ritu!!! This is terrible!!! They will be greatly missed!!! Why did this happen!!😭
sweetrani_neha thumbnail
omG this is very sad news... i didn't know ritu personally but it hurts deeply to know how life can easily be taken away from loved ones and leave others in pain... I will pray for her family and that her soul rests in peace...
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Even though I never knew Ritu Personally, it is very sad to hear about it and it really hurts to see friends sufferring from such terrible pain. May her soul be at rest. and I pray that May God give her's family strength to go thru such hard time...
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aawww so Sad.

May Allah rest her soul in peace and Give strength to the family to go on with their lives. It won't be easy but its part of life. Every start has an end.

May Allah Bless her soul.

Rifhat

ME_T thumbnail
i will pray for her. i hope she get's well soon
bhangra rulez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is so sad.may she rest in peace
Maha21 thumbnail
May her soul rest in peace
rajeev_amna_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zahira

I will pray for her and insh Allah she will get better soon

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
i am sorry to hear.. i don't know her but she will be in my thoughts!