People this is important

spike thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey everyone.

This is Spike. I know I haven't been around for a long time but I had pretty good reasons beyond the scope of explanation at the moment.

We had a member at IF known as ritu. A lot of us have had some great times with her. She's one of my really good online buddies. Well she's in the hospital at Guahati right now. She has a dysfunctional liver and she's in the ICU. Smita is with her at the moment.

Ritu has not been around IF for a long while. She had been posted to Assam for work. A lot of us know exactly what she has had to go thru in life and I feel it is really unfair that she has to suffer so much.

I'm posting this message to ask everyone who knew her, and everyone who wish to know her, to please pray for her well-being. I have already lost a dear friend to cancer and I don't want to lose another one for whatever cause it may be. Please pray for her people.

Spike.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Misha aldready posted the topic. I don't know her but I will surely surely pray for her.
Zahira thumbnail
I will pray for her and insh Allah she will get better soon
dreamerrrrr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zahira

I will pray for her and insh Allah she will get better soon

cutelovelygirl thumbnail
though i dont no her but i will definitely pray for her and PLa once again I m requestin all of u to get vaccination against Hepatitis B
jassy herself thumbnail
i am new so i dont know her,but i surely will pray 4 her.get well soon
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
oh God....please please please make her alright .....😭
Rumi thumbnail
oh! god! i am so sorry for Ritu!😭 i am praying to god that she may get well soon!😭
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya i will InshAllah pray 4 her....hope she gets well really soon InshAllah....
sukh thumbnail
oh God....please please please make her alright .