Suhana har dard hai,jo tu mera humdard hai:OBrosSS(Sht6 upd,p17,24/5)

appynehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Suhana har dard hai, jo tu mera humdard hai 

Hi guys,

So based on the spoiler on Omie's getting back to drugs and the discussions, I have started this Short story or perhaps, a three shot story. Enjoy and leave your feedback! πŸ˜³

Index:

Shot 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4820829?pn=3

Shot 3: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4820829?pn=5

Shot 4: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4820829?pn=10

Shot 5: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4820829?pn=13

Shot 6https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/142189118

Shot-1

--------------------

He closely observed his brother who was standing folding hands right now. The discussion on Svetlana was over, yet, he saw the glimpses of his old Omkara- no not the one whose words use to be deep but the one who he had almost lost once, actually twice. He should have been happy- they were close to their goal but he looked- emotionless and moreover, pale.

Om, sab theek hai na?'

He had been happy that Shivaay was lately busy dealing with his life and was taking care of Prinku's marriage. He nodded in affirmation to Shivaay which he didn't think he believed. He tried talking to him but looking at how lost he was in his own thoughts, he felt better to leave. 

------------------------------------------

He stood near the window. He knew what his brother had been thinking all throughout. He was scared to even think what would happen if he were to know the truth. He glanced at the powder once again.

In a way, he was betraying his own brother, whom he had promised to never return to darkness. But what options did he have? That female needed to be out of his and his mother's life once and forever. And Shivaay also had Anika to take care of. In addition to business and his personal life, he was already helping out with Svetlana's truth. He could not disturb, in fact worry him about his hallucinations or other stuff.

He again looked at the white powder given to him by the same drug supplier. He had promised that this dosage of cocaine would increase his energy and alertness; he could let go off other tensions and focus on digging out Svetlana's past which was his ultimate goal for now. He promised himself that once the chore is done, he'll strive his best to leave the addiction- h knew it would hurt his brothers but ACP's sister's truth had engulfed him in guilt once again,  his reasoning of seeing the hallucinations again.

It had been a few weeks before his sister's wedding being fixed that he got to know of Ranveer's sister's medical condition and felt terribly guilty. More so, knowing on that she had a child to be taken care of. A bit of relief was Ranveer's forgiving but the hallucinations had started since the wedding got fixed. And he had to control that without getting his brothers involved as it would create a lot of complications.

Thinking all this he smoked the white salt, which was not as easy to let go off as Omkara thought at that particular moment.

---------------------------------------------

He met Chulbul halfway who looked at him as if he wanted to say something but felt better to be quiet.

Chulbul ruko. Om theek hai na?'

Shivaay knew that this new guy had been with Om all the time since he joined Oberoi mansion and that Om trusted him. If something were to be wrong with him, he would know.

She did not know what to say. Last night, she observed Omkara walking towards the window in the wee hours of morning looking for someone; later she had seen him smoking in a weird manner- he also held something in hand. But he was not sure what he was doing and how to tell this to Shivaay.

J...j...jee'

Shivaay understood there was something in his mind which he wasn't letting out at the moment. Where he understood chulbul's limitations as staff, he also was worried for his brother.

Kuch bhi ho toh tum mere paas aa skte ho. Don't worry about Om, I'll handle him if he gets angry.

She smiled at his words. Finally, she had met someone who was worried for him and took care of him. If there was anything serious, she would directly approach him, she promised.

However, the damage had been done. Chulbul aka Gauri needed to act before it was too late. 

Edited by appynehra - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.KimTaeHyung thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Appy!!!πŸ‘

You have written it very well!!!

You have perfectly portrayed Shivaay's care and concern for Omkara... and even ChulBul/Gauri's worries for Omkara...

Om's dilemma, his helplessness, his pain and hallucination was soo beautifully expressed...

All in all superb...πŸ˜›

Appy!!! From now I will trouble you more to write about RiKara...

Continue soon...

And yes... I'm the first one to comment... Nahi batayungi kaise aayi first...todi cheating ki kai lekin cheating cheating nahi hoti hai jab cheating karni hoti hai... I'm innocentπŸ˜› πŸ€£

AppyπŸ€—
Itna pyaar diya hai jaldi continue karna... warna mai ... mai ... pata nahi kya karungi... abi idea nahi hai ... idea aayega tab bata-ungi...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Edited by Mahira_khan - 7 years ago
Mystery1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is Amazing Appy... 
Loved it... 
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm😊
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting start. 
Looking forward to more.
Thanks for the pm
appynehra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahira_khan

Awesome Appy!!!πŸ‘

You have written it very well!!!

You have perfectly portrayed Shivaay's care and concern for Omkara... and even ChulBul/Gauri's worries for Omkara...

Om's dilemma, his helplessness, his pain and hallucination was soo beautifully expressed...

All in all superb...πŸ˜›

Appy!!! From now I will trouble you more to write about RiKara...

Continue soon...

And yes... I'm the first one to comment... Nahi batayungi kaise aayi first...todi cheating ki kai lekin cheating cheating nahi hoti hai jab cheating karni hoti hai... I'm innocentπŸ˜› πŸ€£

AppyπŸ€—
Itna pyaar diya hai jaldi continue karna... warna mai ... mai ... pata nahi kya karungi... abi idea nahi hai ... idea aayega tab bata-ungi...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Maahi!!!!! πŸ€—
Glad that u liked this one too!! I had different versions of this from long time and now I finally get to write it!!
U can aalwas trouble me, I'll be obliged πŸ˜³
P.S. I know how u r first to comment and ur reserved krne wala cheating πŸ˜› I am here even when i am not πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Mystery1234

This is Amazing Appy... 

Loved it... 
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm😊

Glad u like it!! Stay tuned πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: bworm

Interesting start. 

Looking forward to more.
Thanks for the pm

Stay tuned πŸ˜‰
Edited by appynehra - 7 years ago
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awsum shot...
Intriguing...!!!!
Continue soon
Thnx for pm
appynehra thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinku95

Superb
Continue soon 
Thanks for pm

Sure! Stay tuned! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: aarushi04

Awsum shot...
Intriguing...!!!!
Continue soon
Thnx for pm

Glad u liked it!!! 

Stay tuned!!! πŸ˜ƒ
priyanvs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting
Nice start dear
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Shivaay's care for om,om's helplessness,Chulbul concern regarding om is well portrayed...
Hope gauri will bring back him