Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: priyanvs

Interesting

Nice start dear

Glad u like it! Stay tuned! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU

Awesome update...

Shivaay's care for om,om's helplessness,Chulbul concern regarding om is well portrayed...
Hope gauri will bring back him

Glad u liked it!! Keep reading to know!! πŸ˜Š
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gauri please act before its too late
Roselind thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The 1st shot is amazing...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Shivaay just knows when Om is in trouble...πŸ˜”...& even Om knows that Shivaay will sense something's wrong if he tries to hide the truth for long...they r seriously not cousins...they rdefinitely soul brothers...😊⭐️ 

Feeling very sad for Om...he just can't handle all the depression continuously...so again back to drugs...😭😭

Chulbul/Gauri is worried for Om as well...πŸ˜”...she hesitated to tell whatever she saw to Shivaay...but her reply made Shivaay guess that something's bothering her as well about Om...πŸ˜”

Gauri is glad that Om has Shivaay to look after & take care of him...😊😊

Continue soon...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

appynehra thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

gauri please act before its too late

Your msg wud reach her πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Roselind

The 1st shot is amazing...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Shivaay just knows when Om is in trouble...πŸ˜”...& even Om knows that Shivaay will sense something's wrong if he tries to hide the truth for long...they r seriously not cousins...they rdefinitely soul brothers...😊⭐️ 

Feeling very sad for Om...he just can't handle all the depression continuously...so again back to drugs...😭😭

Chulbul/Gauri is worried for Om as well...πŸ˜”...she hesitated to tell whatever she saw to Shivaay...but her reply made Shivaay guess that something's bothering her as well about Om...πŸ˜”

Gauri is glad that Om has Shivaay to look after & take care of him...😊😊

Continue soon...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Rose πŸ€—

And I am glad u r enjoying it!!!

Stay tuned!!! πŸ˜ƒ
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
it's  a res from my side :)
- - - -edited- - - -
i loved it Appy.. this is really beautiful..
i haven't watched IB so this OS is gonna be a special read for me..
where i can get more idea about DrugKara..
would love to read it further.. and would love even more when Chulbul takes care of Om.. :)
please continue and do send me pms..

btw, the url you shared wasn't working.. there were some extra bits added in the url..
Edited by itsokaysammy - 7 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thora Shivkara n OmRu angry plus Emotional scene mila ga kye ?? πŸ˜­
Thanks for PM.. ITS Lovely.. continue asap
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey appy..
edited my post above.. :)
appynehra thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsokaysammy

it's  a res from my side :) 

- - - -edited- - - -
i loved it Appy.. this is really beautiful..
i haven't watched IB so this OS is gonna be a special read for me..
where i can get more idea about DrugKara..
would love to read it further.. and would love even more when Chulbul takes care of Om.. :)
please continue and do send me pms..

btw, the url you shared wasn't working.. there were some extra bits added in the url..

I m glad u liked it!!
Chulbul caring for Om- taken note; will surely put that!!! 
Stay tuned πŸ˜Š
appynehra thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

Thora Shivkara n OmRu angry plus Emotional scene mila ga kye ?? πŸ˜­

Thanks for PM.. ITS Lovely.. continue asap

Jee bilkul; aap jo chahe wo mil skta hai- lil time reqd..
Stay tuned!! πŸ˜Š
appynehra thumbnail

Hello guys,

And I am back with yet another part of the story. Enjoy and do leave your feedback!!

Shot-2

Since a few days, Omkara had started acting a little weird. He would get up in the night and walk here and there for some time. Later he'll eat amla and sleep off. Even Svetlana had stopped asking about Om eating amla or not. Now that Gauri knew something was wrong, she was determined to follow Om that night. Even if Chulbul got caught, Shivay would save him.

And at around 2 am in the night, it started.

He was nowhere to be seen in the room or washroom. Gauri got a little startled on the realisation. And even more, when she saw what was happening.

"Ruko"

"Mai keh raha hun ruko"

"Beta meri baat suno"

Omkara was on the first floor chasing and calling out someone; profusely sweating and shaking at the same time. Gauri looked everywhere but could not see any child around. Omkara was moving towards the stairs but he wasn't focussing on his steps. As she realised he might fall down, she rushed to him.

Om-kaaa-raaa-ji'

She climed the stairs hurriedly to catch him. He fell on her and she held the railing with her left hand to maintain the balance. His breathing was fast. He got up and started looking for someone.

"Woh kahan gya?" he said as he balanced himself. She helped him to the room.

"Kaun? Aur ye apko ka hua hai?"

"Woh... woh...bacha"

"Saari galti meri thi Chulbul. Meri wajah se bechara..."

"Aap rukiye, hum Sivaay bhaiya ko bulate hai"

"Nahi... Shivaay ko nahi... uski apni life.. nahi"

She had seen him in this condition for the first time. He wasn't even able to construct a sentence properly.She held his hands which were shaking violently unable to understand what her husband was going through. She made him sit on the bed and rubbed his back for a few seconds.

"Jaa.. tu...wo... amla de... Usi se neend ayegi mujhe"

Why the heck did he need amla to sleep? Gauri could sense something really wrong. She needed to talk to him in the morning. He needed to sleep for now. At the moment, he seemed very different from the Omkara she knew.

---------

Omkara got tensed as he realised of the night events. Gauri saw him through all that. He smacked himself- he should have just eaten that amla and slept off.

"Omkara jee?"

"Woh Chulbul, Svetlana wali file de, mujhe zaruri kaam se bahar jana hai"

"Aur hume aapse zaruri baat krni hai?"

Gauri knew she anyway had Shivaay's support. Hence, she was no more scared to confront him.

"Chulbul I NEED TO LEAVE"

"Omkarajee, I also need hai baat krne ki"

Omkara made a frustrated face. He knew he was going to be questioned and he had still not aced lying.

"Kal aap kisse dhund rahe the?'

"Mai? Mai kisi ko dhundh raha tha?"

"Haan aur aap ye kya karte hai hamesha akele uss kone mei jaake?"

"Wo koi bura sapna hoga. Aur mai kya karta hun, kyun karta hun ye btane ki zarurat nahi hai mujhe tereko. I need to LEAVE. So bye."

She had understood Omkara atleast to the level that she knew he didn't sleepwalk even without the amlas. Moreover, he was hiding something. If it were smoking, considering that he thought she was a guy he would have told her. But he didn't. Even if he did not accept, she was his wife and her Shankarji had sent her here, perhaps, so that she could take care of him even if in a different form. She had no rights over him but someone else did. All she needed was not to be scared of the consequences.

----------

"Ye apki kali coffee na" And for the hundredth time she puked it in his direction.

"Tum... tum na puri ki puri paanika ho"

She stood at the door waiting for the small commotion to be over.

"Arre tum, aao."

He saw Chulbul waiting on the door considering whether to interrupt or not. Anika looked at the weird looking servant twice but then a call from dadi diverted her thoughts and she left. Chulbul realised it was her he had talked to that time when Omkara had dropped his phone. Shivaay gave him a questioning look.

"U...U...humka aapse baat krni thi"

"Obviously isliye tum yahan toh. Tell me."

He saw his hesitation and fear.

"Om ki chint amat karo. I'll handle it. Just speak up."

"Hum chup isliye thhe ki hume nahi samaj aa raha ki ye sab sochne wali baat hai bhi ki nahi. Matlab hum thore hi din pehle aye hai..."

So he was right, soething was not so okay in his beloved brother's life. He had to know what this new servant had to tell.

"Cut it. Jo hai wo btao"

"Kisse kaate?"

"I mean jo bhi hua wo btao. Important hai ya nahi wo mai decide kar lunga"

And whatever the tiny weird guy told him worried Shivaay to another level. Om searching for a boy; him smoking? Did this guy just mention smoking? He clearly remembered how Om was always away from smoking and drinking. He would only drink with his brothers- never alone. He needed to find out and that too soon.

"Thanks Chulbul. You have helped me."

He flung some money to him.

Saathiya...Saathiya...

Her eyes became watery as she caught it. She wanted to do everything in capacity of his wife, yet she had to do it in capacity of a servant.

As Anika came back, she saw the new servant's eyes and the money in his hand. She understood that this could have only been done by her husband. She had heard how this little wonder had helped Omkara at various times and become his best friend.

"Tum bura mat manna, yeh aise hi hai"

Gauri couldn't help but smile at her bhabhi.

She almost turned to go when she remembered something and turned back looking determined.

-------------

"No Shivaay, this is not happening. Usne mujhe dhokha diya!!"

"Om, that can be solved later. This is the need of the hour"

He knew he would be disgusted to the core. Om tried to look strong in front of his brother but this had been it. The person he had trusted the mist had broken it.

"Om, tu thik hai na?"

"Tu aise kyun puch raha hai?"

"Nahi wo..."

"Tu jaanta hai Shivaay, wo Om jisse farq padta tha wo mar gya tha ussi din. Toh ab ye ek-do dhoke meri zindagi mein koi importance nahi rakhte.

That day when Om had said that, Shivaay thought he was toughening himself but today it felt as if he was breaking down even more. Had he been wrong in decoding his brother? Should he have done something to stop him? Is his brother losing even more than gaining in this transformation? These were the moments when Shivaay hated his bade papa deeply for making his brother's life such a mess. For the first time, he did not know how to comfort his brother.

"Let's go Shivaay, I have chores to be completed."

------------

Shivaay sat in the hall waiting for Om to leave. Gone were the days, when he could directly ask his middle brother about the pills. He had to be careful. As he saw, the youngest Oberoi coming, his face lit up. He signalled Rudra to come near him.

"Bolo bhaiya, aapne mujhe yaad kiya?"

"Mujhe Om ke room mein jana hai. Tu uska dhyan divert krke rakh till he goes out."

"Par..."

"No questions!"

And he did as Shivaay had directed, joining him after a few minutes.

"Chal kya raha hai, Hum O ki talashi kyun le rahe hai"

"Kyunki, kyunki Rudra, kuch galat ho raha hai Om ki life mein jo hume ota nahi hai aur wo hume btane wala bhi nahi hai. Chulbul ne khud dekha hai. Aur mai apne bhai ko teesri bar nahi kho skta!"

It took a little while for Rudra to sink in whatever he was saying. Third time?

"Dusri baar kab hua tha?"

Offo Rudra! Diwali se pehle. Jab wo Ridd..."

Shoot! He said it! He'd promised Om that this would never come out. Moreover, to handle his baby brother's drama on how he was left out!!

"Nahi bhaiya, I won't say anything this time. Aap dono bade ho, zyada samajhdar ho, mujhe kahan right hai kuch kehne ka!"

He had to calm his brother down.

"Rudra, Om nahi chahta tha ki tu pareshan ho."

"Aap mujhe btate toh mai O par nazar rakhta!"

He was hurt. Perhaps, he has the reason. Elders often forget that their younger siblings also get sensible as they grow up. During this tussle, they heard Om coming in. Rudra went out to engage him in something, while Shivaay would sneak out of the room.

------------

That night, Shivaay called everyone to the hall to discuss something and opened Svetlana ka raaz- leaving Tej stunned.

"But meri aur Om ki shadi toh ho chuki hai" She showed them the marriage registry papers on which she took Om's signatures a few days ago.

Om had a disgusted look on his face; but more than the woman he hated the most, it was for someone else who had not even entered his life in true sense; yet he felt much more disgusted by her than anyone else.

"Registry ke papers tab legal honge agar Om ki shadi nahi hui hogi."

Chulbul had told Shivaay about her marriage with Om as she suspected Svetlana to harm them when she overheard Svetlana about bringing the Oberois down with her marriage. Om's temper had risen to the maximum but Shivaay convinced him that this was the only way out and Gauri had helped them at the moment. She would be paid for it and their story would be over. She gets what she needs and they get what they need. 

A chill went through the spine of everyone standing in the room as Shivaay said that and Gauri walked in the room. Ensuing was Omkara and Shivaay's narration of the events that took place in Bareily and Dadi welcoming her new bahu. Om stood quietly. Gauri looked into the dark eyes which made it obvious that all this was being done to be saved from Svetlana.

In a matter of moments, she was thrown out. Before Tej could say anything to Om, he went in his room. Tej knew that an irrevocable damage had been done. It might take days, perhaps, months or years to repair his relationship with his wife and son or sons. Rudra simply withdrew his gaze. He never got affected by his father- he was just happy that life would converge back to normality. Atleast he thought so.

-------

Om smoked up again. He would have to bear that gold-digger in front of him, even if for a few months. One decent relationship, apart from his brothers, had it been too much to ask for? And then the kid's hallucinations. Now that, Svetlana's story was over, perhaps, he needed to get out of all the nonsense he had been taking in last few months.

-------------

Svetlana stood outside the OM gates. I have already done the damage. When the roots are damaged, there is no way a tree can grow. She knew that Omkara would contact her: Soon!

Tomatoes/chappals/Appreciation/criticism welcomed

Appy!

Edited by appynehra - 7 years ago