Mapillai 20th - 24th march

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I can't wait to watch Senthil vs Jaya's mom! 

Today's episode was a promise of this new dimension of "Marumagan vs. Mamiyaar" and knowing from the cast; we can sit back and enjoy😛!

autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gisel

I can't wait to watch Senthil vs Jaya's mom! 

Today's episode was a promise of this new dimension of "Marumagan vs. Mamiyaar" and knowing from the cast; we can sit back and enjoy😛!

I'm looking forward to this twist. MIL and DIL fights paathu bore adikuthu...for a change, lets see SIL vs. MIL. ðŸ˜† 

Poor Jaya though...on one side her evil mom is creating a problem. On the other side, Senthil is also trying to stop the wedding. On top of that, there is the loan she needs to pay back (on top of all the other family expenses). Feel so bad for her.
Edited by autumnsconcerto - 7 years ago
traja thumbnail
Okay so all this time I thought Jaya's mum was just a money greedy person. Now she's just pure evil. No mother would ever hate their daughter like this. Especially if she's the sole breadwinner of the family. 
Even for serial standard, this is pushing the limit. 

Watching a character like this only increases my blood pressure!! 
Honestly, I cannot wait until Senthil comes to that house and sort these people out!
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
How can Jeya be this Naive and stupid cannot see through her mom or Senthil's discomfort

She did not take any action in both regards.
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the updates😊

About the episode... Jaya ku enna aachu😕? She cannot see that Senthil is not feeling happy😕... Usually she sees through him... ipo ethume puriyaatha maathi irukaa😕... 

And about Jaya's mom and that villi sister... intha maathi oru ammava paathathe illa pa🤢 Anaiku etho sentiment ah she was talking to Jaya... neethan intha veetoda senthil, nee illana naan veetu velakaariyaa povaen nu elaam... ipo enna aachu🥱... Money waste aagathaa?🥱

Ipo Senthil and Jaya's mom both want to stop the wedding😕... Enna oru twist...

Waiting eagerly for Senthil to go to Jaya's house and torture Jaya's mom and villi sis😉
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update😊
Episode was okay... Loved the last scene... Athula at least we could see some love from Senthil for Jaya... Really Missing the loving Senthil... 

Oru doubt... Where was Ramya when that villi sis was happily dancing with senthil?😕
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates :)

Entertaining episode...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks for the updates gisel :) will comment more later 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Episode going interesting the last 2 days. Its sad to see that jaya could not see the pain senthil is having to leave his mother. She can't see senthil feeling insulted to be house mapillai nu.  Jaya seem all happy and ready for marriage. Senthil is doing wrong trying to stop the engagement. He should have spoken to jaya about this. 

I guess 7C the guy and subatra from PN is going to be the relatives pola. Looking forward for their entry. 

Senthil looks handsome ðŸ˜›