Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sang_aptech

Thanks for the updates.
The last 2 episodes were so boring. WHAT A DRAG!! Comedy nu perule ivange pannra mokka.. Argg.. unbearable😑. Chandramukhi Lakha lakha nu Senthil taking revenge was so stupid and more than that was the two useless Mama brothers' Marana Mokka comedy. I really doubt if it's the same old SM1team.
What's wrong with this Jaya? There is no love in Senthil's eyes but How come she is not understanding any of Senthil's actions or expressions and is in too much romantic mood? How true was Saro and Meenu's love and so well connected with the viewers but Senthil-Jaya love seems very artificial. That Zing thing is totally missing here.

The last part was only interesting. Sharadha vs Saguni πŸ‘. I would love if Sharadha makes this engagement happen and takes Jaya with her to their house and let Jaya's useless family suffer 😑

Exactly.. This is what I do feel..

last few episodes dragging and boring.

Romantic scenes were forced.. can't enjoy.

Senthils silly revenge are not interesting .

Krish character is so irritating.

only character which I enjoy now is Sharadha. But sometimes she too over does something like making Kamal speak to Janani and getting information from Shalini. I wonder if any mom does that.

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know. But I enjoyed Senthil vs Saguni's bit. The revenge bit is just the starting. It will get more serious once the marriage is over. For now, we can sit back enjoy the comedy.

Jaya being blissfully unaware of Senthil's intention is because he hasn't explicitly told her and she has got something she never imagined in her life. So, we can excuse her for being on the high.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Malayalam-Hindi-English bitπŸ˜†. 

The thai maman thing was mokka. It would have been nice if Saguni was on spot.

And as usual, I loved Saradha's performance; including her costume sense. She looked beautiful.

As for her to tell Kamal and talk to Janani. It was pure mom = best friend scenario. It was actually enjoyable to watch.

All in all; this last week was actually enjoyable; to me at least.

This serial is not just romance; after all it is a "Marugan's kathai"πŸ˜›

And has anyone noticed? He says the engagement has to stop and not the marriage?
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gisel

I don't know. But I enjoyed Senthil vs Saguni's bit. The revenge bit is just the starting. It will get more serious once the marriage is over. For now, we can sit back enjoy the comedy.

Jaya being blissfully unaware of Senthil's intention is because he hasn't explicitly told her and she has got something she never imagined in her life. So, we can excuse her for being on the high.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Malayalam-Hindi-English bitπŸ˜†. 

The thai maman thing was mokka. It would have been nice if Saguni was on spot.

And as usual, I loved Saradha's performance; including her costume sense. She looked beautiful.

As for her to tell Kamal and talk to Janani. It was pure mom = best friend scenario. It was actually enjoyable to watch.

All in all; this last week was actually enjoyable; to me at least.

This serial is not just romance; after all it is a "Marugan's kathai"πŸ˜›

And has anyone noticed? He says the engagement has to stop and not the marriage?

Agreed. They could have dragged this out in a melodramatic fashion but stuck to comedy instead. Like the flower matter for example, instead of the usual tears/talks about bad luck/group opparis...it was casually dealt with by the priest and the rest of the family. Senthil's mom in particular, is getting some of the show's best lines...a rarity amongst the hoards of shows that depict the groom's mom as a selfish, money-minded and sexist caricature who is hell-bent on treating her DIL like a slave. 

It's also good to have a show where characters aren't purely good or evil. Everyone is a shade of grey. For example, Jaya has her faults and flaws, but that doesn't take away from the fact that she is a good person. She doesn't need to be a paragon of virtue to prove that she is perfect DIL material. And this sentiment can apply to all the other characters in the show as well.

It's part of the charm of this show, you are simultaneously rooting for the main leads...even when they do dumb things. πŸ˜†

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: autumnsconcerto

Agreed. They could have dragged this out in a melodramatic fashion but stuck to comedy instead. Like the flower matter for example, instead of the usual tears/talks about bad luck/group opparis...it was casually dealt with by the priest and the rest of the family. Senthil's mom in particular, is getting some of the show's best lines...a rarity amongst the hoards of shows that depict the groom's mom as a selfish, money-minded and sexist caricature who is hell-bent on treating her DIL like a slave. 

It's also good to have a show where characters aren't purely good or evil. Everyone is a shade of grey. For example, Jaya has her faults and flaws, but that doesn't take away from the fact that she is a good person. She doesn't need to be a paragon of virtue to prove that she is perfect DIL material. And this sentiment can apply to all the other characters in the show as well.

It's part of the charm of this show, you are simultaneously rooting for the main leads...even when they do dumb things. πŸ˜†

I second all above πŸ‘πŸΌ and i  totally agree on the flower scene. Instead of oppari etc - they end it smoothly. Its a big change from the usual series we watch.

Senthil -vs- saguni is much needed scene. Its something different from usual MIL DIL saga. Saguni deserves more. How arrogant she demanding for respect from saradha? Naan mamiyar aam! Glad saradha gave her good.

Looking forward for next week episodes.

Edited by hopper_ocean - 7 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Krish and senthil sister - Vani rani nadakadhu kadhal here going on aa πŸ˜†

Oru mathiri; nalathaan irukuthuπŸ˜†.

I totally pity him on Vani Rani. He is just so adorable. It is nice to see him in this bubbly role. I might not have liked anyone else in the role. It is just that it is him.

Pavitra intha showva patha epdi irukom? Rudra thandavam than!πŸ˜›

She will start, "Mothela, Poongodi a love panuna. Approm, Agila va love panuna. Ava kuda oru kolentha vera. Teju va eimathuna. Vijay TV la Shakti; Sharmila. Naan un kuda vala maten!πŸ˜†"
Edited by Gisel - 7 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
I find watch Vani Rani.. For me Krish Shalini actors are new..

I hate Krish character.. Just playing with every girls life.. and these girls giving in so easily.

I liked Shalini and Shakti characters.. But after watching hand in hand with that Krish I can't like them now..

For me the show is going down with dragging and boring scenes..

Waiting for the engagement to end soon so the story can move on.

Wonderfullife thumbnail
New promo..

Senthil writes a letter for jaya. Anbu reads it and says Enake kashtama iruku..

Senthil replies he can't leave his mom nu.

Jaya getting dressed up.. Sees the letter.

VO says Negilchiyana Thirupangaludan.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJDT6GzW6qg[/YOUTUBE]