Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Shams darling thank you 😆 OMG Shaurue is her first customer I will wait until the rest is written 😆
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: brat2008

Shams love you babes 🤗
Hope shaurya shows the same dedication you have for ZKM 😆

Mehaks - BONI. Customer khadoos 😆

poor SK - if Mehak was his first customer even he will do well - too bad
😛
Did SK pay her for the food? Or say ghar ka khana hain & walk away 😆

How come he does not eat spicy food 😲 how come he is so hot & spicy I NO understand 😳

He will be flying behind Mehak like a kite always 😆 girghit kahinka

@bold so true Brat!!! Itna hot n spicy kaise hai yeh banda
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Putting all of SK's taunts & my disgust for him aside, I appreciate that he supported her business & fed his staff her food.

Ok next post, I will be back to bashing.😆 
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I can't wait to watch.

This time its for real n I love it when the FL doesn't care n the guy goes after her like he lost it. 🥳 Wooohooo 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
He tells you want to compete with me with this truck...she tells I told you the reason...why iam here and the restaurant what you are talking in that half recipes belongs to my mother...

He tells yes I have stoled it...but I tried to pay it ...but you haven't accepted...it needs lot of efforts to runs a business...he holds her shoulder when she was sitting on chair...she tells if you shout like this truth is not gonna change...

Ajay comes there and clicks their photos when they are close ...and tells that you have slapped me...it will turn very costly for you...

SK smiles her and leaves her .   and tells that yes there are many people who like to eat junk food like this...
MAHEK tells yes business run...but many of them whose lives you have destroyed will not be able to restored...as you have destroyed their dreams...SK feels guilty...Mahek calls Mohit and leaves from there...

same precap...

Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyeChavanni

Putting all of SK's taunts & my disgust for him aside, I appreciate that he supported her business & fed his staff her food.

Ok next post, I will be back to bashing.😆 

He ate also...But had stomach ache again ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyeChavanni

<font size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Putting all ofSK's taunts & my disgust for him aside, I appreciate that hesupported her business & fed hisstaff her food.</font>

<font size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok next post, Iwill be back to bashing.😆</font>

🤣 🤣 so funny

This Shaurya will kill me with his cuteness first then I rise & kill him shortly after that with my verbal dishoom dishoom 😎 Edited by brat2008 - 7 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

same precap?!? what astonishing twist are they trying to come up with this time? URGH
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thilss

Tfs Shamm

Dekha he won't let it go. ðŸ¤£ Poor kanta all her efforts go in vain like the paani she poured her efforts also now in paani ðŸ¤£

Welcome chinnu ðŸ˜‰
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks again Sham...I guess mehak is going to keep on reminding Shaurie tht he cheated her and stole her mother's recipes n he will keep on defending himself tht yes he stole it but wanted to pay for it too...he is one little kid I tell u