16th March ...Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Iam back on my duty ðŸ˜†
Missed typing LU Yesterday...More than me my kids were behind me asking the reason why iam not writing it ðŸ˜†

Episode starts with...Mahek doing the Pooja and starts the day and pray for her business... Jeevan calls her that they are getting late...she forgets some utensils and kanta tells I will bring it...Mahek takes blessings from PD and dadaji...PD tells to keep yousuf pic in front of the stall..

nehal and kanta are in market...and Pammy gossip's with their neighbors about MAHEk and Shaurya...Ajay also joins them and talks bad about MAHEk...kanta over hears that and go and slaps Ajay...and tells that he is a loose character and gives a lecture to pammi...

pammi tells how dare you slap my son...kanta tells I will beat with slippers if he talks about MAHEk...Ajay tells I have seen her talking to SK in midnight...she asks what proof you have ??

he keeps silent and they go from there...

MAHEK puts a stall in front of WC and Mohit and cahachu arrange chairs...Mahek starts cooking and SK stares at her while cooking...she covers herself from keeping some utensils Infront of her ...
SK tries to sees her ...but she hides herself...he gets up and come near stall and chachu gets worried why is he coming here...they ask why he came...he tells to eat...

Jeevan tells him what nonsense...he tells is it the way to talk to your first customer.  .he orders for 10 plates choly kulchy...for his whole staff... everyone enjoys it...they finish everything..after every one leaves SK tastes it ...and finds it too spicy...he goes and drinks water... Vicky also comes and tastes it and says how tasty it is...and says Mahek Bhabhi rocks... Shaurya gets angry..

Nehal asks mahek that did Shaurya came in the night.??
she tells yes ...but how does she knows...nehal tells don't tell it to anyone..

nehal goes and tells kanta that Ajay was lying and Shaurya didn't came...

Many customers comes there and mahek and everyone serves them...SK is happy seeing MAHEK serving everyone...

It's night and Sharma's pack up work...Mahek asks everyone to leave and she will come after doing some preparations for morning...

Sonal and Mohit also goes to spend some time together...Mahek feels hungry and search to eat something... Shaurya comes there as he was feeling stomach pain because of acidity...Shee tells restaurant is closed why did you came here...he tells iam walking as I have ate the spicy food of your place...

MAHEK sits and eats ...and SK stares her angrily...she asks what happened...he tells how will you be to eat so spicy...

She tells iam used to it now...and I have sold 200 plates since morning...he tells it's because iam lucky customer for you...he taunts her how much will you earn...even if you sell like this ... maximum 50000 you can earn per month...I can earn it in one day..

PS ..share your views...not just thank you's

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sangana

Thank you ðŸ¤—

Welcome sangu ðŸ˜³
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update dear.
Onece a kameena always a kameena. His attitude don't change. Now idiot Ajay came with proof, he my keep posters again in Delhi 6 because of that Mehek pride is at sake. And kammena SK will come up with forced marriage. ST and his twists.Edited by s_lover - 7 years ago
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Chachi has become the superwoman ðŸ¤£ water bucket in one hand n chappal in the other. ðŸ¤£ Way to go Kanta chachi ðŸ¤£
chellakili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u Shammu,
 Was waiting for ur LU..🤗
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

MAIN AA GAYI SHAMZ! THANK YOU🤗

Image result for BOLLYWOOD RUNNING GIF
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shaurya dear ( not mine, MS') you disappoint me ðŸ˜­!! Skipped your morning shift 😲!!! Anyways, seems full on majnu mode. Patah nehin ab kya khichdi pakaa raha hai!!! 

@Shams, thanks for the update ðŸ¤—
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Tfs Shamm

Dekha he won't let it go. ðŸ¤£ Poor kanta all her efforts go in vain like the paani she poured her efforts also now in paani ðŸ¤£
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank u Sham...i was watching the show online and bamm it stopped working..I was only able to see the first half n now ur update is helping me to know what happens next!!!
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shams love you babes 🤗
Hope shaurya shows the same dedication you have for ZKM 😆

Mehaks - BONI. Customer khadoos 😆

poor SK - if Mehak was his first customer even he will do well - too bad
😛
Did SK pay her for the food? Or say ghar ka khana hain & walk away 😆

How come he does not eat spicy food 😲 how come he is so hot & spicy I NO understand 😳

He will be flying behind Mehak like a kite always 😆 girghit kahinka