Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: RTee

πŸ˜† Aditi, trust you to comment on the state in which Mehak left the food truck and surroundings. I was so disgusted with it that "almost" decided to stop watching Mehak πŸ˜›.

Let me see what I liked today and what I did not...πŸ€”

Loved...
- Kanta chachi's stern bordering on warpath glare πŸ‘
- Nehal being protective of Mehak against Kanta Chachi πŸ˜†
- the sweet interchange between Mehak, Mohit and Sonal πŸ˜³
- the look of satisfaction on Shaurya's face when he finally got a glimpse of Mehak
- Shaurya writhing in pain πŸ˜ˆ
- Mehak telling Shaurya off for undervaluing Mehak's earnings and making comparisons with his 5-sitara Dhaba. πŸ˜ƒ  She gave hin real insight into what he really achieved that day with the bulldozer. Crushing lives and dreams and hope. It did make him feel like a little jerk I hope πŸ˜‘

Loved not...
- Shaurya and his attitude πŸ€’
- Shaurya and his smirks πŸ˜‘
- Shaurya and his arrogance πŸ˜‘

Incidentally, what happened to that marriage bureau SK was opening in White Chillies...πŸ˜•. Has it already disappeared like loads of other stuff and people from the ZKM script?🀣

By the way...love this forum. Seldom seen so many people at one place enjoying a show purely on its merits and calling a spade a spade as needed...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Well analysed Rtee...everything was good minus his attitude ...it will take time for him to shed it down...we should actually be thankful that he didn't tried to shoo away the customers and jealous of her business...he was infact happy looking at her πŸ˜Š
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehatara

Luv ur LU Shamz. Even though I watch 8 pm show, I peep into ur LU in between breaks. You pen down really well. 

πŸ‘πŸ‘

And hey we saw the supposedly new entrant twice today. Once in the market where Ajay, Pammy, Chahci and Nehal were there and he came to eat and was having selfies at MDH. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Aww thnx sneha...it just a rough update...i miss many scenes in between πŸ˜›

I love discussions more than watching the episode ...yaar that guy was a big disappointment...socha tha kya kya hogaya πŸ₯±...all third angle ke armaan paani paani hogye πŸ˜†
Sanhkika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for LU shamzzz...luv kanta chachi slap that moron...anyway i think shaurya felt guilty his face expression changed when Mehak told that to Shaurya...bandha pagal h.

Weird think is truck door is open even mehak left her plate there onlyyy...
Shamz15 thumbnail

Welcome priya πŸ˜Š
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PALAK19

Thanks for LU shamzzz...luv kanta chachi slap that moron...anyway i think shaurya felt guilty his face expression changed when Mehak told that to Shaurya...bandha pagal h.

Weird think is truck door is open even mehak left her plate there onlyyy...

May be she kept some assistant to do that work for her πŸ˜›
Welcome pallo...😳

He had guilt in his eyes...dont know when he will feel sorry for everything he did πŸ˜•
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Nice timings na πŸ˜†
Hi fi meli πŸ˜‰

Wait...I need a translation. Hi fi Thabs! 
Sanhkika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

May be she kept some assistant to do that work for herπŸ˜›
Welcome pallo...😳

He had guilt in his eyes...dont know when he will feel sorry for everything he didπŸ˜•

Dittooo shamzz assistantbhi kaam padhega g...

we fans eagerly waiting for that episode..when shaurya will not even feel sorry and say sorry for what he had done...Edited by PALAK19 - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Wait...I need a translation. Hi fi Thabs! 

you both were missing from the thread...and brat was telling poor SK was suffering from acidity and no one is there to look after him...and you both came at the same time...

I just said...both sk's sister and lover came at same time to take care of him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shamz15 thumbnail

Welcome Dear πŸ˜Š
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harmony10

Today's episode was blah πŸ₯± Last scene of MehRya about RB is too monotonous. Vicky is transforming into a good boy.. would love to see brother's bonding if Shaurya keeps his ego aiside for few mins. So Ajay is trying to make another poster, these scenes are replica of ISC days.

Same precap.. Kanta Chachi just spill the beans don't test my patience. What can you possible ask for that we can't think of..

Chachi is testing our patience...but iam glad they didn't came with a marriage proposal πŸ˜†
she will ask her to stay away from him πŸ˜›
Which is highly impossible πŸ˜ƒ
have you looked how desperate he was to get one look of her πŸ˜³πŸ˜³