Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Today's episode was blah 🥱 Last scene of MehRya about RB is too monotonous. Vicky is transforming into a good boy.. would love to see brother's bonding if Shaurya keeps his ego aiside for few mins. So Ajay is trying to make another poster, these scenes are replica of ISC days.

Same precap.. Kanta Chachi just spill the beans don't test my patience. What can you possible ask for that we can't think of..
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Luv ur LU Shamz. Even though I watch 8 pm show, I peep into ur LU in between breaks. You pen down really well. 
👏👏

And hey we saw the supposedly new entrant twice today. Once in the market where Ajay, Pammy, Chahci and Nehal were there and he came to eat and was having selfies at MDH. 😆😉
Edited by snehatara - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chandrima02

@Thilini, Hope you are satisfied with @Stella's stupendous response. I could not have placed it better 👏

I have got a couple of issues/concerns/observations/questions:

Why is she being so much affected by him !!! Hopeless case  ...

Michelin star restaurant White Chilies uses same quality (read plastic) chair/tables as MDH, a roadside dhaba 😲 😆 !!!

Are they advertising for the new INR 2000 notes ??!!!

A mouthful only and he was having tummy ache till midnight 😲 !! Ab VK se Delhi 6 drive kaise karega raat ko 😕 😭  !!!

Won't talk about his disgusting nonsense 😡  ...

As I have mentioned in my earlier post in this thread, his hunting strategy has remained identical. Hope MS is not fooled this time. Though my first question suggests otherwise but will admit that she seems to be unaffected by his advances today later half. I am a tiny bit hopeful with her indifferent expression. But again I am "once bitten twice shy". Will wait till his night shift in PWG 😆.

Kanta Sharma please don't disappoint my sadist me 😎 !!!

Phir se poster kaand toh nehin naah 😕 !!! 

SK is promoting 2k notes since weeks 😆😆
Remember maha episode...
She was trying to avoid him...but after that oath ceremony which is pending for tomorrow ...she will give him a tough time 😉

U know the reason why he was having that acidity problem...bhai ne itny din se bakwaas nahi ki...now he had talked all that nonsense he may be feeling better now 😆😆

I hope ajay dont act over smart this time...chup chap chachi ko pic dikhaye and put some restriction...enough of dramas in PWG now...🥱

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Another episode that flew over my head. 😆
Shaurya breaking into a smile right before pulling away from Mehek was creepy. Interesting that Mehek was wearing the same suit as the time when Shaurya tried to ki
ss her hand.

Image result for mahabharat GIF YEH KYA HO RAHA HAI

P.S  Samiksha manages to make Mehek look cute & endearing in the most annoying situations, like the way she tried to hide from Shaurya. My rational brain stopped thinking for a moment & smiled at her antics 😳
Edited by AyeChavanni - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dixie123

Kanta chachi 🥳 Agli baar chapal se doongi 🥳 She is awesome in protecting her family especially Mehek. 

The first scene was good. Sharuie in majnu mode seeing Mehek. Mehek became conscious and kept that utensil in front of her 😆 She is not scared of him but just that she doesn't want any drama from him and she is afraid that the family might say something.. 

Immediately Shaurie becomes restless and arrives at the restaurant becoming the first customer 😆 
He ate one bite and he had acidity till night 😕 Such a delicate darling. 

Didn't even understand the later part of MehrYa scene.😕 Mehek initiated the conversation.. Why ? 😕 She could have kept quiet when he was walking away seeing no one was there. Unnecessary baat cheeth.

Why can't SK talk to Mehek without having to come close to her. She told him specifically not to touch her but he doesn't seem to care. 😡 She is his property toh jab mann kare he will touch her and come close to her.

@Aditi: Agree.. He did feel guilty about his bull dozing activity, maybe not to Sharmas but definitely to the innocent people. 

Dil hai ke maanta nahi...he was too much restless...he just went there again with a silly excuse ...kitna ajeeb lagega...5 star restuarant ka maalik buys chola kulchy from road side stall...it can becaome a spicy headlines as well 😉

He is a delicate piece..😛

He realized at that time only when he called the officer and asked them to stop that encroachment.. ...

Episode was just a filler to build up the future track...😊
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyeChavanni

Another episode that flew over my head. 😆
Shaurya breaking into a smile right before pulling away from Mehek was creepy. Interesting that Mehek as wearing the same suit when Shaurya tried to ki
ss her hand.

Image result for mahabharat GIF YEH KYA HO RAHA HAI

P.S  Samiksha manages to make Mehek look cute in the most annoying situations, like the way she tried to hide from Shaurya. My rational brain stopped thinking for a moment & just smiled at her antics 😳

may be lucky for her...she waered it on first day of her job at KD and now today 😉
I love the way they both fight...it was just a filler after few good episodes they too need some rest 😃
and trying to give us a chance to bash them 😆
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think it was a filler episode. It was just less dramatic & slower than what we are used to seeing.😆 
That colour/suit looks nice on Sam. 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini_sen

Girls am I the only one who feels bhagwan ke ghar der hai andher nehi...matlab Shaurya looking lovingly at mahek, feeling guilty for bulldozer etc...now that he is changing cvs please no negative vibes again please...

Iam with you shalini...i have trust in him now...and iam hopeful he wont break it this time 😊
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

😆 Aditi, trust you to comment on the state in which Mehak left the food truck and surroundings. I was so disgusted with it that "almost" decided to stop watching Mehak 😛.

Let me see what I liked today and what I did not...🤔

Loved...
- Kanta chachi's stern bordering on warpath glare 👏
- Nehal being protective of Mehak against Kanta Chachi 😆
- the sweet interchange between Mehak, Mohit and Sonal 😳
- the look of satisfaction on Shaurya's face when he finally got a glimpse of Mehak
- Shaurya writhing in pain 😈
- Mehak telling Shaurya off for undervaluing Mehak's earnings and making comparisons with his 5-sitara Dhaba. 😃  She gave hin real insight into what he really achieved that day with the bulldozer. Crushing lives and dreams and hope. It did make him feel like a little jerk I hope 😡

Loved not...
- Shaurya and his attitude 🤢
- Shaurya and his smirks 😡
- Shaurya and his arrogance 😡

Incidentally, what happened to that marriage bureau SK was opening in White Chillies...😕. Has it already disappeared like loads of other stuff and people from the ZKM script?🤣

By the way...love this forum. Seldom seen so many people at one place enjoying a show purely on its merits and calling a spade a spade as needed...👍🏼

Originally posted by: blushing

btw ZKM team 😡 

grrr Swach Bharat Abhiyan bhool gaye Mehek left her plate just like that plus Truck door open and Chairs are there too...

and am i dreaming did I see Shaurie been bit guilty  ...i need to pinch myself ...

Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyeChavanni

I don't think it was a filler episode. It was just less dramatic & slower than what we are used to seeing.😆 
That colour/suit looks nice on Sam. 

she is wearing yellow colour a lot these days...

and one thing i noticed...when ever sk wears his 3 piece suit he is full on his khadoos mode...and when he wears that Chinese collar shirts and Tee's we see that majnu side  😆😆