Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsAveesha thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This is so damn amazing I don't have words u are literally giving us kriyam fans some kind of treat I'm loving ur ff more n more with each new update all the dialogue are so real we can easily relate it to the characters how I wish the writers of the show give us such scenes but.. Anyway u are doing a great job I desperately wait for ur ff!!
RaindropsNRoses thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww...the update was full of cuteness...
it was superb...
hope kriyam reunite soon...
I m waiting for the day when they will confess...
really ur ff is magical...
the precap is interesting...
plz update soonish
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Poo..I was waiting for d update..
D bike ride was😳
I was imagining Saiyyam's face when Krishna's frnd said abt Yuvaan being Krishna's husband🤣
I luuuvd it❤️
When r u updating d next part??
Faeeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing chapter Pooja! The bike ride was so cute and I loved the changing room part, Sayyam didn't expect Krishna to be so bold lol. I also love how you express their thoughts for each other, it just seems so romantic to me haha. Can't wait for the next update!  Edited by Faeeqa - 7 years ago
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it again Pooja! I loved the bike ride! Seriously the cvs need to take these ideas from you! I'm glad we are getting to see Sayyam get jealous now. I love how you describe their chemistry so well. Krishna is craving his attention while Sayyam is trying to fight his feelings but can't help being possessive about her, she is his wife after all! I don't know what else to say other than I loved it all, it's hard to pick which bits were my favourite when the whole chapter is so good! Can't wait for the party!
Rockstr897 thumbnail
It keeps getting more interesting with evry chapter...nw i cant wait till ua next update..
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: itsAveesha

This is so damn amazing I don't have words u are literally giving us kriyam fans some kind of treat I'm loving ur ff more n more with each new update all the dialogue are so real we can easily relate it to the characters how I wish the writers of the show give us such scenes but.. Anyway u are doing a great job I desperately wait for ur ff!!

Thank you Aveesha! 😳  I thought the dialogues are too cheesy sometimes 😆 But i'm really glad that you like the story! I will make the next chapter romantic. Thanks for reading!!

Yesss, Even I wish CVs would read the FF's in this forum and pick some ideas, we have so many good writers with amazing imagination. 

Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimarious

awww...the update was full of cuteness...
it was superb...
hope kriyam reunite soon...
I m waiting for the day when they will confess...
really ur ff is magical...
the precap is interesting...
plz update soonish

Hey Sneha!! I never got the chance to thank you properly for always reading and commenting.
I'm happy that you're enjoying the story so far. 😳 I was afraid that it was getting a little boring..

I won't make you wait too long for the confession part.. I think I will speed up now because I am only planning to write 10 chapters. 
I will try my best to update this weekend. 😊

Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Poo..I was waiting for d update..

D bike ride was😳
I was imagining Saiyyam's face when Krishna's frnd said abt Yuvaan being Krishna's husband🤣
I luuuvd it❤️
When r u updating d next part??

haha! You know how Saiyyam is, probably wanted to slap someone for even mentioning Yuvaan and Krishna's name together. But because it was Sonia, she's a girl so he can't be violent like that. 😆 Stubborn guy, he won't admit that he gets jealous. 

I will try update this weekend 😊

Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faeeqa

Amazing chapter Pooja! The bike ride was so cute and I loved the changing room part, Sayyam didn't expect Krishna to be so bold lol. I also love how you express their thoughts for each other, it just seems so romantic to me haha. Can't wait for the next update! 

Thank you Faeeqa! 
Glad you liked it! Yeah, I include their thoughts because we don't get enough of KriYam's POV on TV.. 
My mind was filled with guttery thoughts in the changing room but I thought it would be highly inappropriate 😆