Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faeeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow this was too good Pooja! It was amazingly written too! I absolutely love the concept of your story, it's so different and refreshing to read! I liked how you showed their thoughts and how they find it hard to stay away from each other. I'm loving Krishnas challenge too, can't wait to see what she will do! I seriously can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon! 
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was too good..No no..Actually great..I so so so so so loved it..More than anything, I'm loving Krishna's positivity..I was in literally d worst mood ever..Even after being in my after-exam-party, I was so quiet n dull..But reading dis post jst made me smile..Not just mere smile, it was a kilometer wide smile..Dis is d impact it has on me!!Edited by Anjali33 - 7 years ago
MetaphorMaggy thumbnail
Oh gosshhh.. Somebody luk at did girl.. How can u expect some1 2 get bored by dis.!!! Did chapter is so unbilivably osm. Full of romance, jealousy, flashbacks n strong dialogues.. I especially luvd the 'butterfly' dialogue. It just touchd my heart. I really luvd it so so so much.. Hats off girl..
Omg! I can't wait 2 blush. Plz plz plz update in till Thursday. Do care abt my xms. Waiting eagerly 4 it!
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shiney19

Yay!! I was waiting for you me update! Loved this chapter!! They love each other so much but keep trying to fight their feelings for each other. I love jealous Krishna too! She is very bold and not afraid to speak her mind. No matter how hard they try to stay away for each other they can't, fate has other plans for them!! Love it!!! Please don't leave it too long for the next part. Seriously Pooja, this is so good! You're so good at writing!!

Aww thank you Shaz! πŸ˜Š 
I know we all want to see jealous Saiyyam but i thought it made more sense for Krishna to be jealous instead of him since she is the one that has fallen for him first.. so she's insecure. He is still struggling with his feelings, so I want to show a proper realization, hope it's not turning out to be a depressing lovestory πŸ˜† 

Thank you for waiting so patiently! I'll try update it by Wednesday night. :)
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faeeqa

Wow this was too good Pooja! It was amazingly written too! I absolutely love the concept of your story, it's so different and refreshing to read! I liked how you showed their thoughts and how they find it hard to stay away from each other. I'm loving Krishnas challenge too, can't wait to see what she will do! I seriously can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon! 

You again with your kind words, thank you Faeeqa! 
Its only been 3 chapters!? I seriously thought I've been writing this for so long. I think showing the flashbacks makes it seem so long winded. 
Yeah KriYam are meant to be β€οΈ  I'm showing Krishna bold so that she can make him realize his feelings b'cos a guy like saiyyam is hard to love but he needs it the most! 
I'll update sooon! πŸ˜Š
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Will be back soon to comment..

no worries!! I hope your exams are going well πŸ€—
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Metaphor.

Oh gosshhh.. Somebody luk at did girl.. How can u expect some1 2 get bored by dis.!!! Did chapter is so unbilivably osm. Full of romance, jealousy, flashbacks n strong dialogues.. I especially luvd the 'butterfly' dialogue. It just touchd my heart. I really luvd it so so so much.. Hats off girl..

Omg! I can't wait 2 blush. Plz plz plz update in till Thursday. Do care abt my xms. Waiting eagerly 4 it!

Thankyouu Mugdhaaa πŸ€— I know you are busy preparing for exams but still make time to comment! Really appreciate it. 

I like that butterfly dialogue too. I read a lot of poetry and philosophical quotes so I remembered reading that somewhere.. haha. Recently I've been obsessing about nature and love..

I just got an idea!! I bet you will not expect what I'm going to include in the next chapter πŸ˜† Ranbir Kapoor is the only hint I'll give you. β€οΈ

And yes i'll try update by wednesday night.
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

no worries!! I hope your exams are going well πŸ€—

Exams r going-going-gone..I'm free now..Exams over!!
MetaphorMaggy thumbnail
@pooja: oh owww.. Thnx a looot pooja.. Can't w8 4 wed ni8..☺️
Oh owww.. Me 2 m a nature lover bt luv 2 clicks pics. M not at all in reading poetry or even novels, u wnt biliv. I m bttr in Photoshop πŸ˜†

RK!! I can't take it.. Both my crush!! Made dala!! β˜ΊοΈ
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Helloo! I'm back with a short chapter lol! I wrote this chapter really quickly. Sorry if there is any error!  I've tried making it exclusively KriYam so hope y'all like it. Any feedback on improving, would be great. And thank you for readinggg! β€οΈ

CHAPTER 4 - The unexpected

Krishna waited for his response. What? Stop looking at me like that with your big eyes. He moved further away from her, feeling a little intimidated by her bold behaviour.

She laughed, I knew you wouldn't do anything.

It amazed him how much she trusts him. Sometimes he could doubt himself but she never did. Finally coming up the same old excuse, Yes, because I have no interest in you.

She rolled her eyes, tell me something different. I'm sick of listening to this same dialogue.

He couldn't take this anymore. How is she making me speechless?! Don't listen to her Saiyyam it's all good. He reassured himself, while walking up to her.

Slowly making his way towards her, it made her nervous now, her facial expressions changed from mischievous to a worry. She could see the devious look in his eyes. Her back hit the wall, there was no space for her to move any further. He could hear her heartbeating faster. He unpinned her from the wall and pulled her closer from her waist. Both his arms locked around her curved waist, she felt protected in his arms no matter how short it lasted but everytime he did this, she felt an unknown feeling. He went closer to her ears and whispered, wait till Goa, you are so dead. I'..- i'm not scared of you, she managed to speak after holding in her breathe for so long. He tightened his grip, but you are right now. He winked at her. No..no I'm not. Don't dare me. She spoke without hesitation. He brushed off some of hair strands that were lingering on her face, and rubbed his nose against hers and rested his forehead against hers. Krishna couldn't understand what was happening, but she didn't want him to stop. How can he be so romantic one minute and so rude the next? I thought I dared you? He couldn't help but admire how innocent she looked with her eyes closed. What happened next was not expected.

She pressed her lips onto his. It happened so quick, he didn't get a chance to think. He felt an electric wave pass through his body. Wait, what. Am I dreaming? It felt too good to be real. She threw her hands at the back of his neck and pressed harder. He let her take control because he was still surprised at how she could kiss him without a damn care in this world. They were lost into eachother when they heard the door lock open. 

They broke apart and saw Yuvaan at the door. Neither of them said anything. Saiyyam pretended to pick up the files on the table and Krishna just stood there like a statue. How long have you guys been stuck here? You could have just phoned me? He looked suspicious as to what actually happened in here. Phone battery died, Thank god you saved me man, I owe you one. Was getting suffocated in here. He looked down and saw Krishna from the corner of his eyes and then left the rook in hurry. I think its time to go home. I've never wanted to leave office so early, but I need to today. She will drive me crazy. And it's only her first day. How am I going to deal with this everyday?

-Birla house-

Everyone sat together in the living room to hear about Krishna and Yuvaani's first day. Yuvaani was more excited to tell her story so she started while Krishna was lost in her own thoughts. I am so silly. Always messing up everything. He must feel so awkward. And I made myself look so desperate. But there was a part of her that thought Ugh, but else am I supposed to do if he comes this close to me. I could stay in his arms all day. A smile appeared on her face while she blushed thinking about him. Krishna - Krishnaaa! Suhani nudged her shoulders. Haan? She looked around confused. Did something happen? Suhani asked. More than something happened, she mumbled quietly. What? Suhani couldn't understand. Now what I can tell you Suhani aunty, your son is so strange...and I'm a fool for liking him. She paused to think before replying to Suhani. Nothing, tomorrow I'm leaving for Goa for a week.  Krishna showed no enthusiasm at all. Yes, Yuvaan already said. Seems like you were too busy thinking something else. There's nothing to be afraid of, you will be fine and .. Saiyyam is there to take care of you. She hesitated to complete the sentence. That's the biggest problem, he is there to make me fall for him all over again. How many times do I have to fall in love with him before he can understand? Ok but I think he is getting there slowly, just have to keep going until I prove my challenge.

Krishna was packing her bag when Yuvaani walked in. Omg Krish, what's all this old fashioned clothes. Ew. You can't take these! She exclaimed. But I feel comfortable in these. Krishna frowned. Yes, but if you want to win your challenge, you better change this dressing style first of all. Hah! Very funny Yuvaani. Krishna hit her with the hanger she was holding. I am fine the way I am. Yuvaani rolled her eyes, I know but I'm just saying Saiyyam should notice you are behaving differently these days and maybe he will get curious. Yuvaani gave her a big smile. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. Krishna pointed out the obvious. Well, that's the point, we have to make him care. And Goa is such an exciting place to go. You have to make the most of this trip. Yuvaani was getting carried away with her crazy thoughts. It's a business trip Yuvaani, don't forget. Yuvaani shook her head in disappointment, Yeah, yeah, I ddin't say it was honeymoon. I know you are waiting for that for so long, she laughed as she teased her. The girls ended up chit chatting late at night, and Suhani felt happy watching them from the window. She hadn't seen Krishna smile for a while, but she was proud of Yuvaani for being so understanding and sisterly-like.

-Outhouse-

It was 7AM. Saiyyam snoozed his alarm for the third time. He couldn't sleep properly last night, he was up till 4AM thinking about her and the upcoming week. He got up and turned on the hot shower, he stood there, letting the water hit his fine body, he took a deep breathe and eyes closed. For the first time, he wasn't looking forward to a business trip. It's because of you Krishna. Why can't you just stay away from me? And what was that yesterday, how do you just kiss like that? You make me so uncomfortable. But I also like it when you're mischievous. There's so many shades of you, I feel like I discover something new about you everyday. The mixed feelings were making him frustrated. He wanted to be clear but eachtime his mind and heart disagree. I can't let her win. I can see what she's trying to do and it's already working in her favour. She keeps pulling me towards her but I need to do something else to stop her. Nothing came to his mind right now, but he will think about it on the way to Goa. He stepped outside the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror with water dripping from his wet hair. He began to walk towards the closet to put on some clothes and look decent.

Ahhh! Krishna closed her eyes and covered her face with both her hands.

He looked at her, raising an eyebrow and then looked at himself. He felt a little embarrassed showing off his muscular body like that.

Oh damn, can't you knock before coming in! He yelled at her.

Saiyyam! Well why don't you close your door then! She said still covering her eyes, she turned her back.

He was looking sinfully sexy, she didn't dare turn around to see that majestic sight again. Although she could stare at his perfectly built six packs for hours without getting bored. It was the first time, she hasn't seen him with just a towel wrapped around like that. He always came out the bathroom well dressed with his hair combed back neatly. He looked too hot to control her thoughts, her cheeks were bright pink now. She tried to escape but he stopped her.

Wait! He said. Her eyes widened, she froze waiting for him to continue.

He narrowed his eyes, walking closer to her. I do whatever I want, I can be here naked.

Now she put hands on her ears. Whattt..who do you think you are. Mr Hollywood?

He couldn't help but laugh at her reaction. His anger mellowed, and he stood there smirking playfully.

OhPlease, better than that. He said in his husky voice.

Are you dressed now? She removed one hand and turned around to peek again.

What's the hurry? You might not see me like this again, so enjoy it. He said sarcastically, coming closer to her.

She still hadn't opened her eyes, but she could smell the shower gel he used, it was becoming stronger as he moved forward. Her heart raced, and her legs were shaking. It was suddenly too hot in the room, her cheeks grew brighter shade of pink. St-stopp I'm going. She turned to leave but he grabbed her hand, pulling her forcefully close to him. Her head touched his bare chest and she could feel him hardening. They were almost hugging eachother, she inhaled his body scent and breathed heavily. She finally opened her eyes and she couldn't believe how close he was holding her. Ah Saiyyam, she let out a sigh. She could feel her duppta pulling down, it was too long that it always got in the way. But this time, he was stepping on it. He didn't realise he was stepping on it and she tried to pull it up but her efforts failed and she pushed him onto the bed, falling on top of him.

Now she could really feel his naked chest, it was burning hot, his body temperature rose, but she observed how smooth and soft it was, she placed her hand on the left of his chest. His heart was beating faster than hers. She caressed it and looked up into his deep eyes. It was an awkward position, if they moved suddenly, it could untie his towel.  He was holding her waist firmly and possessively.

Are we continuing from yesterday? He chuckled. Krishna's mouth opened slightly making an O shape. Feeling little embarrassed, she said sorry. Why not, you were all excited yesterday? He said teasingly. Umm.Noo... Oh really, but I know I'm pretty hot and tempting. He creased her bottom lip with his thumb. She turned her face other direction. Let me go. She struggled to speak. But we are married, no? What's wrong,  I'm in mood today. He gave her a huge grin because he knew she was going to be defeated. She opened her mouth to say shut- up but he kissed her before she could finish. He eyes widened but she shut it tightly after few seconds. He held her closer with passion and waited for her to respond back. So she did with the same passion. She allowed his tongue to enter and she sucked his bottom lip aggressively. She moaned, she needed to catch a breath but he didn't look like he was going to stop anytime soon. He pushed her over to lay by his side and then switched position to him being on the top. She got her few seconds break, It was happening so quick she couldn't of anything else. He wanted more but he stopped and got up, he put his hands on his hips, staring at her, she was fixing her duppta. Saiyyam- she wanted to say something but he held his hand asking her to stop. This was for yesterday..now it's all equal. Get out. He said facing in another direction. She frowned, got up from the bed and rushed out.

Precap - shopping date in Goa.

Edited by Poojaa_P - 7 years ago