Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yuvani_saraj thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shiney19

Yes I did see that! Lol!

Srishti was live yesterday when she went into work and Bhavna and Suhani were in their dressing room and Yuvraj came in too. I was hoping she would show Karan! She's taken videos and selfies with everyone but Karan recently. I don't think we will get a selfie. If we did, can you imagine the reaction from fans! Everyone will go crazy!!

hi..there's a small request...can tell you what happened in live video...were sahil and rajshri together in the video?? plz dont mind i wanted to know about sahil and rajshri...
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yuvani_saraj

hi..there's a small request...can tell you what happened in live video...were sahil and rajshri together in the video?? plz dont mind i wanted to know about sahil and rajshri...

nothing happened. Srishti just walked into her dressing room and Bhavna and Suhani were there and they said hi. Then Yuvraj walked in and he then said hi and then the video ended.
yuvani_saraj thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiney19

nothing happened. Srishti just walked into her dressing room and Bhavna and Suhani were there and they said hi. Then Yuvraj walked in and he then said hi and then the video ended.

kk thnk u so much...so yuvraj and suhani were in same room..means togethe in the video?? sorry for asking again