Angelmariya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Anyone  saw kabir insta story??
Pic with srishti then bhavana sleeping 
Last with baby I think inside washing machine but how his shirt had blood?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faeeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes I saw that. It's hard to tell what could be happening. I did hear in the background about Suhani and some prashad? But in the washing machine pic, could it be part of Baby and Yuvaans plan to separate Kriyam? Maybe cvs will finally start focusing on that again.Edited by Faeeqa - 7 years ago
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Angelmariya

Anyone  saw kabir insta story??

Pic with srishti then bhavana sleeping 
Last with baby I think inside washing machine but how his shirt had blood?

Can u plzz post d pics..Pretty plzz
Angelmariya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Can u plzz post d pics..Pretty plzz

It's a video
verma.nisha151 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ye insta story kaise dekhte hai
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've got no idea what to make of the washing machine scene. I just hope we start getting a Kriyam storyline now.

Has anyone seen Karan's insta today? He put up a couple of vms that were made for him. It shows him in all the dramas he has been in. He is such a good actor! The only thing about the vms is it kind of highlights the lack of Kriyam scenes we have had because there isn't a lot of Kriyam in it. Its really nice though how he is crediting all the women he has been paired opposite in the dramas he has worked in. He is complimenting them, he's so sweet.
Faeeqa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiney19

I've got no idea what to make of the washing machine scene. I just hope we start getting a Kriyam storyline now.

Has anyone seen Karan's insta today? He put up a couple of vms that were made for him. It shows him in all the dramas he has been in. He is such a good actor! The only thing about the vms is it kind of highlights the lack of Kriyam scenes we have had because there isn't a lot of Kriyam in it. Its really nice though how he is crediting all the women he has been paired opposite in the dramas he has worked in. He is complimenting them, he's so sweet.

Yes I saw that. Karan really is so sweet and appreciative! Did you see the Kabir and Srishti selfie? Someone replaced Kabirs face with Karans! I loved it! ðŸ˜† We really need a selfie from them! 
raniraj89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: verma.nisha151

ye insta story kaise dekhte hai

Just click on dere profile pic..If anyone share dere insta story u found circle revolving around dere pic.
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faeeqa

Yes I saw that. Karan really is so sweet and appreciative! Did you see the Kabir and Srishti selfie? Someone replaced Kabirs face with Karans! I loved it!😆We really need a selfie from them!
<div></div>

Yes I did see that! Lol!

Srishti was live yesterday when she went into work and Bhavna and Suhani were in their dressing room and Yuvraj came in too. I was hoping she would show Karan! She's taken videos and selfies with everyone but Karan recently. I don't think we will get a selfie. If we did, can you imagine the reaction from fans! Everyone will go crazy!!
Faeeqa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiney19

Yes I did see that! Lol!

Srishti was live yesterday when she went into work and Bhavna and Suhani were in their dressing room and Yuvraj came in too. I was hoping she would show Karan! She's taken videos and selfies with everyone but Karan recently. I don't think we will get a selfie. If we did, can you imagine the reaction from fans! Everyone will go crazy!!

They really are avoiding each other like the plague! 😆 Everyone has been asking for a selfie for so long, they really would lose it! We might get one once they start working together more, maybe when there are more Kriyam scenes! Fingers crossed!