Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
So finally Maan handed over the pictures of Geet to her which he took without her knowledge which obviously left Geet speechless and its expected coz its not easy to capture the great Maan Singh Khurana's attention but she successfully did it so many times that to unknowingly [:D] [L] [:P]

Im loving this professional and personal game of MG, Maan is surely a very hard task master and this would be a great learning experience for Geet [:D]

Let how Geet will handle Kabir and later on Ana when she'll come to know about Geet working in KE.
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
abb toh tu gayi geet...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well the thing i did sitting in office today catching up all most 10 plus updates ... ehehe

lots of work to do no mood to do anything soo landed here to get peace...switched off d mobile  even that much disturbed im now ...

in the whole updates one thing attracted much is "Ignorance is a bliss" ummm interesting i never heard about it

dadimaa loss is big pang for maans heart but owning to such high personality like him i didnt expcted him to loss himself

but the word calls emotions ... such a crazy ...

but happy to see geet being there for him making him understand d things... on his own

maaneet dancing and songs was some things i liked too much

she is giving in without knowing exact meaning or understanding anything ...well love is like a magic ... you cont even know when it happens when it bacame integral part of ur life...

maan is true gentel man and trustle frnd for geet ...he is tehre in every path when she needs but there were no promises or any expectations

i really love how he is making her feel soo special all d time...
SHE brought for himm... ooowoo thats interesting fact

and his return gift thats awesome

ummm maan was indeed helping her to come out of her shell she needs to move on from raj in real senses.

so maan already in sense of feel with her being around definitely a good going

kabir that girl and ana and arjun... haha why all have to share there probs with his tornado only...

poor girl... and now this office scenarios   that monster boss of her lolll soo much funn

looking forward ...
Param-Sundari thumbnail
Hash! Finally i feel like i am reading a romantic story😆
Now the night out was truly dreamy n amazing, 
Loved it... It sure felt like dream, even i was feeling like i am in sleep like geet n sweet things are happening😆

The photos thing was really amazing, i mean it came as a surprise, because u know i haven't forgiven him for deleting her pics in initial parts😳
But it was sweet, the feeling of being a muse to an artist, reminded me of FSD! did u watch it already?
But but, one thing is that i wanna know of maan's feelings about it, i mean why he thought of giving it to her and his feelings.

I wonder if our disaster queen would ever be out of trouble?? Now she has 3 problems at hand
1. ana-arjun
2. Dusht danav boss
3. Kabir's anger!!!
Kanha save her 😆

And last but not the least i absolutely love this dual (dusht danav boss + sweet friend) avatar of Maan 

Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fantabulous update 
Thanku for pm 
Continue soon 
Jade0001 thumbnail
Congratulations on new thread
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Geet is again late
Arjun follow Ana 
Update soon 
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Maan alws treats geet like ana with so mch care...he just treats her like his dearest one n i think geet knows this vry well...ana is his little sis bt geet is nt...who is she for him...y he treats her so dearly...is she his friend or smthng else...y she is nt thinking in this way...

Geet notices him so meticulously eveerytime...what he is wearing...his glasses his expressions...evn sometimes she lost in somewhere due to him y she is nt thinking in this way...

Ok she is innocent...she loved raj...that means she knows what is lv...then y she is nt thinking in this way that y maan cares for her so mch n y she feels so mch comfortable wth him n y she notices every single gestures of him...

Maan captured her photos n she felt special...awoke full nght thinking his cares for her...bt y she is nt thinking y he cares... y she is nt thinking in this way that y maan made her special n captured so many photos of her...

Y she is nt telling ana n kabir abt her financial condition n job in KE...wht bothering her...isnt it vry easy to share ur problems wth ur closest friend n thy r closest...ana n kabir shared their lives wth her bt she is nt...y ...whats th actual reason..