Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
1st time I was so confused regarding the thing that Should I read This chapter now or in evening...From morning busy with this or that and now had to go out for some work so thought I'll read after coming home in evening but My heart literally start fighting with me saying how cruel you can be You are gonna avoid my MR.Sensible ...there you go I've melt with its emotional torture and I could not deny it anymore cause I know how precious is Someone Like You to us so quickly get some time out for a peaceful atmosphere and get set to meet with my Love I always prefer a calm atmosphere while reading Unless I could not concentrate properly...OK end of my side should I start now πŸ˜‰Starting from Your giving replies... I like to read those replies which you give to your readers... And I've read all replies of Chapter 38 and I've like that poem also earlier itself 😊 But what do you think of me sis 😭 and your sheen we really are innocent believe us...And if You don't show your trust on us I can show you some others thing (That thing will be a gunπŸ˜†) So you see you have to show your trust unless this gun can be dangerous for you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† OK OK Stop not gonna do anything to you... You know na How much I Iove you sis β€οΈ

"What We lose come back always to us" The tittle is enough to attract me Ask me how I've controlled myself cause I've not read it last night My heart was really sad πŸ₯± Lo phir se start ho gayi ye ladki OK shut my mouth only will talk about Someone Like You  

Kabir's reaction justified totally cause when someone hide anything it really bother us but geet was Also worried we also can't blame her exactly... Huh But she had to try more 😊

Geet after completing her work went to Her boss cabin And I 
was expecting that Maan and geet moment is coming in this chapter cause you have said earlier but didn't expected it will be in office and With Monster khurana ...haww its sounds Scarry cause the professionalism Mr.Monster khurana maintain in office it was not expected from me at all..but it is good isn't it?

When any writer write all characters emotions very beautifully and clearly I like it a lot cause it helps me to connect with them and You are one of them Sis...

Everything you write so beautifully their surrounding and portray their emotions perfectly whenever I read them I can feel warmth spreading in my heart...

Geet enter in his cabin and saw those files scattered but hey How can that be a flaw  Its not OK My Mr.Sensible is perfect and will not hear anything against him my heart will start fighting then πŸ˜†

Standing beside the window and seeing those album all feel so beautiful right living few moments with this Serene feeling and then the memories of last night It was really special feeling to have those  pics clicked by Maan... There he came in his bossy avatar and surprised geet with those loving eyes staring at him... How can I say you how beautiful part it was??? Why it always happen with me? After reading every part I fall more in deep love for Someone Like You β€οΈ

She come back with coffee and seeing him standing there she remembered the thing of capturing him like that before... I so much love that chapter that moment when she captured him... And now the thing has came thanking him for those photographs which had made her feel important and needed.. She could not done that last night properly on phone...

She realizes now only that he's a gorgeous man and also had a beautiful smile well geet you are late I've realized it much beforeπŸ˜† 

Ohh the way he look towards her how could I explain that feeling it's so beautiful right... And I want Gurmeet to look at me that way and sure will probably die on that place seeing his Loving stare Ohhh Gurmeet I love you so much when will the day come when I'll meet you πŸ˜•

"You are important geet and you have no idea how much"... Aww how beautiful it was to read that line and the warmth I've felt as if he had said it to me 😳 And was thinking how more beautiful it will be when he will confess his love in future❀️

You are special that forhead kiss and you are so delicate how more beautiful this chapter can be??? The warmth that feeling erupting in my heart reading those lines that feeling of love I had to say it again one of the best chapter of Someone Like You...And in this chapter many times came when geet realized about her feelings that she feel around him but that's not enough still both had A long way To go in this journey of Life...

"We Don't Have a picture together" Finally it came out πŸ˜› And When he said "We don't" I start laughing πŸ˜†

She blushed also Hayee...Seriously I've never thought they will have those beautiful moment In office it came as a total surprise...

He's parting away from her disappointed geet...really geet had come across many feelings in this chapter... I'm egarly waiting for that one day when both will have a picture together that moment will be really special I guess... I had to go I'm getting late Mamma is calling me..OK let's finish it quickly πŸ˜Š

Geet get one thing straight in your mind monster never helps only Maan and Kanha do πŸ˜† and when you are in office Maan can never help πŸ˜›

Kabir forgive geet now ANA left that's a tough task now...I'm having really short time had to go now can't write more though few things were left... Like Arjun part I have to skip may be latter...OK let's end it here

Want To Say Loved this chapter love Someone like you Love my Mr.Sensible and his little tornado love your writings and last but not the least Love you so much sis β€οΈ
Edited by MariumChoudhary - 7 years ago
Param-Sundari thumbnail
Chhota laga tujhe...😑
Well mujhe update chhota laga
Toh equation balance πŸ˜ˆ

Just gimme 2 months...πŸ˜†
yaar main sach mein masoom Hoon believe me sis... Sab ka ek hi problem koi mera believe nahi karta ish bareme ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This much space cause I was wiping my tears that comes off my eyes😭 cause you have not trust me...hehehe ok bye going to sleep ohh forgot to say tittle is really looking great this chapter gonna be interesting waiting to read tomorrow morning...good night Edited by MariumChoudhary - 7 years ago
SheenGcian thumbnail
Apne dost pe shak.. 😲
Main bhi masoom hun yar πŸ˜†
taanee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG this Ana will be a hard task I feel.. wonderful update loved it always
SheenGcian thumbnail
@Sheen: tum aue massom?? Ye kab hua bhai?
Galatfehmi me mat raho tum behna...
thanks a ton for the whishes sheen... you are adorable ❀️

Waise you are the only one who called me adorable lol πŸ˜†
Aur Zara khof Nahi aya mujhe masoom na bolte huey zubaan nhi kaanpi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😲
maansi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ch 39
Nice update
Office
Love inthe air
Looks by suggesting she has a feeling for him
That is in the looks she is throwing his way
And he can see that
Both have moments
Geet coming alive again
Don't want to part from him

Next
She pacified Kabir
But
Will be difficult with Ana
Waiting
πŸ˜‰
More maaneetEdited by maansi25 - 7 years ago
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear Geet is trying to make Kabir understand that she is going say him but afraid of his angry finally make him understand and he takes promise not to hide it from him
SheenGcian thumbnail
Beautiful Update as usual Miss Writer,, πŸ˜ƒ
So glad finally Geet succeed in making Kabir happy lol.. his ghussa is not that bad.. and his reaction to that baking cake was hilarious yehi wajah hai jaldi manne ki 🀣 πŸ˜†
He's sweet πŸ˜‰
But I'm afraid for Ana's reaction,, the Juala Mukhi Khurana,, lekin sirf family ke samne 😲
It's high time she needs to stand up against that lecherous arjun 😑 😑
Here comes the highlight of this story,, the most adorable scene of this update Haaye Allah,, whole scene of Maan n Geet took me to heaven Abhi bhi wahin hun πŸ˜‰
He finally let her know that how important she's for him ❀️ and for others,, Ye tou janti hogi πŸ˜›
That forehead kiss,, mummy neend uda di meri πŸ˜ƒ 😳
Waise aj Monster Khurana ko Loveable n Sweet Dekh ke bht yummilicious maza aya πŸ˜‰

Waiting for next already

Originally posted by: _SharmeenLuvsGC

Apne dost pe shak.. 😲
Main bhi masoom hun yar πŸ˜†

yesss...make her believe that we are really sweet and innocent