Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Welcome lali...the truck will flew away when they change the track in full swingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Enjoy with kids dear .πŸ€—
[

Yes every track r flying like a jet and I like there jet speed πŸ˜† my kids even a church father asked me who saw him for 5 min how did you deal with him I smiled πŸ˜ƒ awkwardly πŸ˜† my life is full of fun with my kids I have sonzilla
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just watched the episode. @Samridhi, @Fernweh, @Lalitha same pinch. My guess is that SK is going to force her someway or the other to his WC - uske saamne uske saathh. Hope I am being proven wrong.

Maami πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .. I have the same question "What is the relationship status Shaurya???!!!!" Jab rahti hai saathh tab chillate ho ki surname ke pichhe hai, seduce karna chaahti hai. Jab chali gayi tab "Mrs. Khanna" and "aankh mein aankh daal ke bolo tumko koi phark nehin padhta !!!" πŸ˜• πŸ˜† ... 

Not sure whether to praise or condemn his "protective" instinct πŸ˜•. His mouth is betraying his shrewd grey cells quite often off late πŸ˜†. His "aankh mein aankh" with forced haathh mein haathh was not a total failure πŸ˜†. The makers are now trying to project him as a soft villain with a damaged personality. And day by day my hope for his revival is getting lower and lower . MS can you please stand firm on your resolve "ab mere aur tumhaare beech kuchh nehin bachha" for a change!!!

I loved PD's royal ignorance and Sharmas' "all for one & one for all" attitude. His eyes were screaming volumes and so were his evil smirks 😑. Nope, I am not going to decode πŸ˜† ...

I am fully expecting him to be back to his original villainous form once he is enlightened with MDH. I won't talk about THE rush any more ...
Edited by chandrima02 - 7 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
MDH vs WC
Mehak to shaurya
You stole my recipe book I steal your peace of mind πŸ˜›
You broke my heart I break your attitude
You ditched me your business ditches you πŸ˜†
You don't value me   - you don't exist for me πŸ˜†
You have Ego - I have self respect 😲 ( newly found ) πŸ˜†

Don't think too much abt it it was my ZKM tashanwala dream πŸ˜›
I opened my eyes & it vanished 🀒
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernweh

thanks for the update Shamz!

gotta say this- the speed of the show is mid boggling, do the CVs have to catch a train/flight when they are shooting and writing episodes? and not to mention the memory loss to boot, we seem to be seeing a new show altogether

Shaurya seems to have undergone a heart and brain transplant . Atleast Mehak is still sane and no memory loss atleast now, but she's unpredictable too, don't think she will be able to withstand SK when he's turns on the charm full throttle 

For me today the key takeaway was Karan, looking smashing throughout and during the holi scene- goodlooking men and white shirts sure make for an unbeatable combination πŸ˜†

Right?... All good looking men look extra gorgeous in white Speaking of the memory loss and speed of a train in the episodes. Its like we saw fillers πŸ˜†

I'll be thrilled if Handsome goes full out charming 
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why have I forgotten to write anything about MS 🀒 !!!! She is intelligently picking up what Shaurya is hurling at her. I mean ideas. I loved the way she held her strength in front of his antics, which is commendable I must admit πŸ€£ ... "aankh mein aankh" with forced haath mein haath with a steady & piercing gaze 🀣. MS, you did a fav job girl πŸ‘ πŸ˜† !!! I am proud of you. Anyways, I am not sure how she got her licence within a day for the truck + dhaba. And WC must be in a very posh area of Delhi. Uff main bhi nah !!! Logic jaaye bhaadh mein, yeh donon aamne saamne rahenge toh chalega, I mean I am happy πŸ˜† !!! Did she call Karuna Maa πŸ˜² !! Why not Aunty 😑 !!!
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chandrima02

Why have I forgotten to write anything about MS 🀒 !!!! She is intelligently picking up what Shaurya is hurling at her. I mean ideas. I loved the way she held her strength in front of his antics, which is commendable I must admit πŸ€£ ... "aankh mein aankh" with forced haath mein haath with a steady & piercing gaze 🀣. MS, you did a fav job girl πŸ‘ πŸ˜† !!! I am proud of you. Anyways, I am not sure how she got her licence within a day for the truck + dhaba. And WC must be in a very posh area of Delhi. Uff main bhi nah !!! Logic jaaye bhaadh mein, yeh donon aamne saamne rahenge toh chalega, I mean I am happy πŸ˜† !!! Did she call Karuna Maa πŸ˜² !! Why not Aunty 😑 !!!

exactly ...how come Mehek forgot Shaurya is influential guy if he can demolish shops in Delhi 6 cant he throw out Food Truck from road side that too Posh locality πŸ˜• 

anyways logic ko maro goli...πŸ˜† 
brat2008 thumbnail

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Why have I forgotten to write anything about MS 🀒!!!! She is intelligently picking up what Shaurya is hurling at her. I mean ideas. I loved the way she held her strength in front of his antics, which is commendable I must admit🀣... "aankh mein aankh" with forced haath mein haath with a steady & piercing gaze 🀣. MS, you did a fav job girlπŸ‘πŸ˜†!!! I am proud of you. Anyways, I am not sure how she got her licence within a day for the truck + dhaba. And WC must be in a very posh area of Delhi. Uff main bhi nah !!! Logic jaaye bhaadh mein, yeh donon aamne saamne rahenge toh chalega, I mean I am happyπŸ˜†!!! Did she call Karuna Maa😲!! Why not Aunty 😑!!!</font>

Yes ! Karuna - EX half GV mother in law presently becomes aunty I guess πŸ˜†
Slip of the mind like shaurya calling her Mrs khanna πŸ˜†
brat2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

exactly ...how come Mehek forgot Shaurya is influential guy if he can demolish shops in Delhi 6 cant he throw out Food Truck from road side that too Posh localityπŸ˜•

anyways logic ko maro goli...πŸ˜†

She gets a license overnight πŸ˜† or half license???
Like with her half wedding she lives in half of the house of her half husband
So here she is halving half business in front of her half hubbys restaurant πŸ˜†
I did not understand half of what I wrote
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brat2008

She gets a license overnight πŸ˜† or half license???
Like with her half wedding she lives in half of the house of her half husband
So here she is halving half business in front of her half hubbys restaurant πŸ˜†
I did not understand half of what I wrote

😲

🀣 πŸ€£
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Just watched the episode. @Samridhi, @Fernweh, @Lalitha same pinch. My guess is that SK is going to force her someway or the other to his WC - uske saamne uske saathh. Hope I am being proven wrong.

Maami πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .. I have the same question "What is the relationship status Shaurya???!!!!" Jab rahti hai saathh tab chillate ho ki surname ke pichhe hai, seduce karna chaahti hai. Jab chali gayi tab "Mrs. Khanna" and "aankh mein aankh daal ke bolo tumko koi phark nehin padhta !!!" πŸ˜• πŸ˜† ... 

Not sure whether to praise or condemn his "protective" instinct πŸ˜•. His mouth is betraying his shrewd grey cells quite often off late πŸ˜†. His "aankh mein aankh" with forced haathh mein haathh was not a total failure πŸ˜†. The makers are now trying to project him as a soft villain with a damaged personality. And day by day my hope for his revival is getting lower and lower . MS can you please stand firm on your resolve "ab mere aur tumhaare beech kuchh nehin bachha" for a change!!!

I loved PD's royal ignorance and Sharmas' "all for one & one for all" attitude. His eyes were screaming volumes and so were his evil smirks 😑. Nope, I am not going to decode πŸ˜† ...

I am fully expecting him to be back to his original villainous form once he is enlightened with MDH. I won't talk about THE rush any more ...

@bold you cracked me up with that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Iam hoping that as usual he will use his tedha dimaag by force marriage...He won't straightly confess his feelings πŸ˜›