13th March Live Update (Look in to my eyes)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode stars with Mahek coming back to house and thinking about SK's words ...and Shaurya thinking about MAHEk words...that she won't take his help ...He calls Vicks and asks to get details of Mahek's interview schedules ...

Next day she attends interview...but everyone rejects ...later a lady calls her and asks her to attend the interview ...she comes for the interview and she hires her as  Asst Chef ..

MAHEK forgets her mobile and goes to collect it and she overhears...last talking to Shaurya on phone that she hired Mahek ...

MAHEK comes to WC and drags him outside...and ask who has given you the right to interfere in my life...
He tells you have given me that right...as you have weared my name's chudaa...
she tells I have removed it and he doesn't matter to her anymore..

She asks why are you doing this... he tells we were in relation and you name is associated with me.now that not together anymore...that's the reason oberaoi kind of people to attack you...if you don't want this job than work with me...she tells I should work with you...so that you can insult me daily...

She starts going from there...he holds her hand and tells why don't you understand if something happens it will effect me...he asks to work according to the place he suggested...else put up a stall of Chaat and samosa ..

MAHEK comes out from there...and think about his words...she sees a paani Puri stall while coming back...and decides something ...she comes back and everyone in the home starts taking out the utensils...and Ravi convinces Jeevan and dadaji for the business...kanta is worried what is happening...

Shaurya comes to their house and invite PD and everyone for the Holi party...Ravi tells no one will be coming from our home... Shaurya tells I have told ur daughter to work in my restaurant even I tried giving her a cheque ... but she didn't. accepted... because of the middle class mentality...he tells may be this will be the last Holi in this city as you won't be able to survive in Delhi...

MAHEK tells we will come ...it's not because it's our last Holi...but it's because it will be our first holy..

He leaves from there... everyone tells why did you agreed...she tells we will inaugrate our business in front of him tomorrow...

Continue...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Mein kya bolun πŸ˜†

Tfs Shamm
anjalii123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aft so much happening too,hes invited the sharmas For holi ..Grrr cvs...wat to say πŸ˜†
Thanks for the updates
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
4G speed epiosde πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank You Sham!!
sudha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tysm shams fr the live update.. 😊
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you shams πŸ€—
Even the business idea is given by shaurya 🀒 satyanaash
He dares to come to the Sharma's with Holi invitation πŸ˜†
He has lost it completely πŸ˜›
Maybe the blood loss from his hand is making him act weird πŸ˜†
wah ! Reverse psychology worked again πŸ˜†
Challenge & intimidate Mehak & phat she lands back in Shauryas lap 🀣
Chalo koi nahi πŸ˜† romantic side in me says want to see some romance 😳 during Holi
Feminist in me says - beat him at his own game ( business) πŸ˜†
For Holi - romance
Post Holi - business πŸ˜‰
Can I pls make up my mind for once what I want to see
Mehaks trend is rubbing off on me flip flopping
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rosyanjalii

Aft so much happening too,hes invited the sharmas For holi ..Grrr cvs...wat to say πŸ˜†

Thanks for the updates

Welcome rose...Had problem writing today.    Every thing was moving so fast πŸ˜†
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Shaurya is totally mad..he keeps on provoking her ...πŸ˜†
Did u see how he called her 
Mrs.khanna oops sorry miss.Sharma πŸ˜†
Shaurya bhai chatey kya ho ??? πŸ˜³

Did I just call him bhai ?!?!? πŸ˜†...
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Its good she comes up with an idea to show him she is able to stand on her own feet.

And yeah the idea is practical too.

Let's se.

Its too early to predict anything πŸ˜†
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shamz thanks 
Shaurya ka immense pain ka kya kehna ... roz Subah hoti nahi banda mooh uthake chala aata hai Delhi 6 

Vicky full time Bhai ka assistant ban gaya ... 

Mehek ... Finally back to her passion ... Love her royal ignore as she entered in Khanna mansion..πŸ₯³Mehek jab bhi aati hain Khanna mansion full gaje baaje ke sath first band now dhol nagade πŸ˜†

Love PD she too give cold shoulder to Shaurya Khaana...he deserves it 

Shaurya ignore Shruti chalo ... Shukar hai...btw Karuna is fine with Shaurya...anyways Harish Khaana back too 
Edited by blushing - 7 years ago