Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Thank you Sham...the LU  is my lifesaver as you know😊

That being said I was sitting here feeling a bit sad that the timing  of the LU really  means I was missing on the fun your daily thread has evolved into. Unless I took an early lunch I am limited to one early post to say thanks and then back to the grind. πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

But now I have found a reason for celebrating day light savings and the loss of an hours sleep yesterday (which i hate😑)..it is lunchtime hereπŸ˜†. Never mind it took me feeling bad for sneaking a peek at 9 pages of responses to realize this.

So todays epi looks to be one to watch.πŸ˜†

Between the LU and all of the responses I am so excited to view.

Cant wait

welcome kelly,...the rush is so muchon LU   that it took me 90 minutes to reach page 9  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Enjoy your lunch and catch the show πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG ! He said, Mera bina tumhara koi wajood nahi.. πŸ˜‘ and he gave her Security cover all these days ? Security guard ki naukari kar raha tha kya πŸ˜†

Show it to him Mehek, πŸ‘πŸΌ  I really liked how they showed the whole of Sharma family vs Shaurya. They didn't make it only a challenge between the leads.

Loved loved the precap.. the anger on SK's face and his what the hell πŸ˜³
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyeChavanni

This is gonna be my daily reaction everyday

Image result for mahabharat GIFs yeh kya ho raha hai

I dare the CVs to astonish me with shocking twist that I have to change my reaction

Thank you for LU
will be back later to rant after I watch the episode

Welcome Sammy...Enjoy the show πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitag

Mehek nai kya mast ignore maara ...Shaurya expect kar raha tha ki Mehek usko colour lagane aarahi holi ka but vo seedhe Karuna maa ka paas but Mehek no more affected by physical intimacy with Shaurya vo ab full on negative ho gayi hai Shaurya ka liye.😲

Abhi toh holi shuru hui hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ wait for tomorrow πŸ˜›
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oshbgosh

I really liked today's episode as I have given up following a particular story pattern in ZMK.  In my opinion, today's epi had a bit of everything, love, hurt, passion , challenge , rivalry and most of all hot and dashing Mr. Khanna. I loved the way he was looking at Mehak while handing over the invite. His eyes were speaking volumes. 

Loved how PD gave him the cold shoulder. I can watch that scene again and again 😊

Dear Shams , I have never thanked you for your LUs although I wait for it ever since I discovered this forum; Thank you so much, you are a great soul indeed.

😊   

Aww thats soo sweet of you dear πŸ€—

You are welcome and hope to see your daily feed back of the episode here,...yeah but i have seen many times you like the LU post πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

I also loved the episode and looked like the old tashan will be back now ...😊😊
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SarunNArshi

Arey wah.episode looks interesting.

Aaj nehi dekh paaayi.bahar gayi thi.

Thanku for the update.πŸ€—

Welcome Sarun... .πŸ€—[tabhi your post was missing ...enjoy the episode πŸ˜Š
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

Btw is Mehek serving food free of cost to Khanna guest πŸ€”

Is Shaurya gona pay or Karuna 

I think it will be free...promoting the business on holi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leandra

Thanks for update

Me and my kids full of disturbance

Why I feel like this truk idea won't long last for a week

Welcome lali...the truck will flew away when they change the track in full swing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Enjoy with kids dear .πŸ€—
[
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

He is so concerned about the work place...I just loved that... First I thought he is back to devilish side again and than the lady calls and offers the job ...😳😳
Protective KhannaπŸ˜›

He called her hot & sexy during the faking days 😳
NOw when the entire clan of the opp sex give Their opinion uski vaat lag gayi 🀣
So protective of his half GV wife πŸ₯±
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

OMG I can't stop laughing πŸ€£ they are really crazy determine people in this show Mehek's food truck park in front of his posh WHITE CHILIES what will his investors say πŸ€£ I can imagine Shaurie carrying Mehek on his shoulders out of her food truck and back to his restaurant or home BLOODY HELL πŸ€£

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Sharlene Handsome can fume all he wants. He's happy on the inside that Laddoo is within his eyesight πŸ˜‰ When he had enough he can throw her over his shoulder in truth πŸ€£ I am so looking forward for this track. So many Mehrya Moments to come  Handsome is struggling with expressing his love and Mahek is trying to forget he ever exist