Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Is that Kats PR talking 😳  You could expect such behaviour from a gossip boy
Katty's bit is old actually, read that blind last year. What is new in the blind is that he's doing the same with other girls. 
As I said in the other thread... He first tried copying Shahid after Udta Punjab's success... and as soon as Rangoon tanked we started getting these Casanova blinds again. 

Action - Ranbir spending 7 days in Jail during Bhopal shoot to nail the character. Everyone is raving about how the movie is shaping up . Some people are even saying that Ranbir has chance to get National award.

Reaction - Bring out some outrageous Blind about him and his once upon a time  Ex GF DP  whose "love ka end"  is being celebrated in Switzerland. How conveniently people forget that the recent Ex GF, Katrina ,  is happily promoting Jagga Jasoos on various platforms.

Haters please concentrate on your own flop movies and risky projects.

Clearly work of PR of someone jealous 🤪 

Ranbir is not the one who is  "Trying hard to revive his career" .

ADHM is a hit and Dutt seems like a winner , with all the problems in the world, Jagga still remains one of the most interesting movies . Teaser ensured that whenever this is released, this will find audience, because the theme will not get outdated.

Carry on working hard Ranbir👍🏼.  You are making a lot of people nervous. All this hate campaign proves that you are doing something very right. 

hasini009 thumbnail
😆
lizzytaylor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsYouWishNot

Action - Ranbir spending 7 days in Jail during Bhopal shoot to nail the character. Everyone is raving about how the movie is shaping up . Some people are even saying that Ranbir has chance to get National award.

Reaction - Bring out some outrageous Blind about him and his once upon a time  Ex GF DP  whose "love ka end"  is being celebrated in Switzerland. How conveniently people forget that the recent Ex GF, Katrina ,  is happily promoting Jagga Jasoos on various platforms.

Haters please concentrate on your own flop movies and risky projects.

Clearly work of PR of someone jealous 🤪 

I said that. Are you one of my 2 million followers?
Lizzy - Sorry to disappoint you, this is not your exclusive "Breaking news". There are many people who are saying this . You are not the only one. I heard it from various sources.
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shooting teekh se shuru bhi nahi hui and abhi se national award 🤣
lizzytaylor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsYouWishNot

Lizzy - Sorry to disappoint you, this is not your exclusive "Breaking news". There are many people who are saying this . You are not the only one. I heard it from various sources.

My guru Sri Sachidanand prophesied this in 2013 he will get a National Award if he tries to kill one of his leading ladies. N My Boy did it!

SpotboyE.com has learnt exclusively that Katrina Kaif was supposed to perform at the Zee Cine Awards 2017. She was practicing for her sequence last night. All was going as planned and she was giving in her best BUT just then Katrina experienced a shooting pain in her neck. She tried avoiding it for sometime but the pain didn't subside. It worsened and Katrina had to cancel her rehearsals.

On reaching home, Doctor informed her that she has injured her spine and it seems to be serious in nature. Katrina called the organizers and informed them about her situation and told them she would not be able to perform on the awards' night, which is in two days- March 11.

SpotboyE.com sent a text message to Katrina to check on her health. She confirmed the news and said, "Yup it was an accident. Tried to work through the pain but wasn't possible. Very sad."

Story goes back when Katrina was shooting for Anurag Basu's Jagga Jasoos at the Film city studio, a heavy object landed behind her, slightly hurting her neck and back. At that time, she brushed it off and resumed the shoot.  She was experiencing slight pain after that day but last night it got aggravated.

"Ya, something heavy landed on me." confirmed Katrina.

Well, now that Katrina has backed off, the next question on your mind would be, if not Katrina then who? Which actress will fill in for Ms. Kaif's slot?

We hear that the organizers have approached Deepika Padukone to perform at the event instead of Katrina Kaif. Although no confirmation on this has come from Deepika's side yet.

Here's wishing Katrina a speedy recovery!
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

sounding like ranbir but is he still young star? is he using olay r wat lol