Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: alpha78

Agreed with all of you... Nisha is curring. How can she do such things with Babasa? I wonder no one saw Nisha pulling from the house. Moreover if Adi knows that Nisha can do anything to him, how can he leave alone his babasa especially when he is unwell.
All we can say just cinematic liberty. Anyway the angle has arrived in Adi's life so just want to see the romance as early as possible.

She just wants to achieve her selfish means...Well it is a typical indian show! The villian gets away with murder and the positive leads are left finding the clues. Hopefully the CV's show some logic and she gets caught and monitored sooner rather than later. Adi hasnt got enough hours in the day to manage everything unfortunately. He is having to sacrifice his father's safety as he is tied down by trying to tell everyone about their divorce. Jhanvi is the key to his happiness for sure. 
celina30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know, in this age of smart phones, anything can  be achieved
If Adi was smart enough, he could  easily collect evidence against Nisha and without giving her the heads up, show Uncle and Auntie
Only Nisha is smart enough to do something like this though. Villains are always 3 steps ahead
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: celina30

You know, in this age of smart phones, anything can  be achieved

If Adi was smart enough, he could  easily collect evidence against Nisha and without giving her the heads up, show Uncle and Auntie
Only Nisha is smart enough to do something like this though. Villains are always 3 steps ahead

Yes you are right but Indian shows always seem to show the good guy as the one who lives in medieval times πŸ˜† He tried with the mobile phone recording but failed miserably. He is too nice and Nisha is taking advantage of him every step of the way! 
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tacker_Holic

Yes you are right but Indian shows always seem to show the good guy as the one who lives in medieval timesπŸ˜†He tried with the mobile phone recording but failed miserably. He is too nice and Nisha is taking advantage of him every step of the way!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† your medieval comment cracked me up but yea, why can't Adi tape their convos or do some wiretapping πŸ˜† SMH! I loved yesterday's episode because it was Nishaless. Babasa and Jhanvi scenes were touching. Looking forward to today's.
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Agree with everything! Nisha has an eye on Janvi and will try to paint her as harmful to the family at some point too. Do you think Babasa might run off to Jhanvi's house because he will feel more safe there than his own house? Because I'd love to see him being happy rather than ruthlessly tortured by Nisha.
apekshash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nisha is so evil.. gosh. when she shares the screen space.. gosh.. it is soeerie
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† your medieval comment cracked me up but yea, why can't Adi tape their convos or do some wiretapping πŸ˜† SMH! I loved yesterday's episode because it was Nishaless. Babasa and Jhanvi scenes were touching. Looking forward to today's.

Hahha I dont know! Sometimes I do think Adi leaves his brain in the office! πŸ˜† Yeah me too! Looking forward to more scenes with them! 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hey_Bhaggu

Agree with everything! Nisha has an eye on Janvi and will try to paint her as harmful to the family at some point too. Do you think Babasa might run off to Jhanvi's house because he will feel more safe there than his own house? Because I'd love to see him being happy rather than ruthlessly tortured by Nisha.

She is already doing it. She said she didnt like sweet girls like Jhanvi. Poor girl is already in trouble! Aww that would be so cute! I think Adi should run there too! πŸ˜³ Wouldnt it be such a happy little family?! I really want Jhanvi to bond with the girls as well! 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: apekshash

Nisha is so evil.. gosh. when she shares the screen space.. gosh.. it is soeerie

She truly is the definition of evil! πŸ˜‘ 
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tacker_Holic

She is already doing it. She said she didnt like sweet girls like Jhanvi. Poor girl is already in trouble! Aww that would be so cute! I think Adi should run there too! πŸ˜³ Wouldnt it be such a happy little family?! I really want Jhanvi to bond with the girls as well! 

Awaiting such a track πŸ˜†