Jhanvi to the rescue!

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys,

I couldnt stop myself from making this post today! I felt so bad for Babasa today. How could Nisha do something like this? She threw him on the streets, threatened him and told him he wont return home if he spills the truth. 😭😭 How can one person do this to their own or even a stranger? She is completely heartless. The way he is so scared and living in fear of Nisha is so disturbing. 

I cant believe Nisha told Adi to send Babasa to an old age home because he is a threat to their children. I am glad Adi told Nisha to leave.

Someone really needs to find out about Nisha! No one will believe Babasa apart from Adi because of his health. 

Jhanvi-Adi's scene was so nice at the start! Adi finally spelt out that he too is facing the same problem. Trying to keep happy for the sake of his family. 😳 Jhanvi is definitely getting closer to Adi for sure. The way she was confused on what to wear was so funny! 😆 She wants to look her best for Adi! 😳 

Gosh Babasa's health is getting progressively worse! The way he cut Raj's arm was scary for sure and managed to start the car! Luckily he saw Jhanvi in time and she didnt get hurt. Jhanvi was obviously confused and she used that symbolic bracelet to calm Babasa down and eventually she will get him out of the car! Adi was amazed by her calmness! 

Precap looks interesting! Jhanvi has managed to calm down Babasa and Adi is watching them. Nisha is going to monitor Jhanvi for sure now. She has already understood that she can be an obstacle in her end goal. This woman I tell you if it wasn't for Ridhi playing her I dont think I could tolerate her any longer! 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed with you and nisha is not normal at all.[BR]I mean a normal human being won't be this heartless. She's crossing the limits.[BR]And yes watching Babasa like this so disturbing![BR]I just hope that Jhanvi and Aadi just catch her red-handed misbehaving with Babasa.[BR]And our jhanvi is so adorable. Maybe Aadi wished that Jhanvi was his wife instead of Nisha! ;)
Also I'm so desperately waiting for their Handkerchief-romance.Edited by Yush001 - 7 years ago
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh gosh, this Nisha is unbearable! I seriously can't stand her now. Thank you so much for the detailed update. I'm on vacay this week, so my activity on the forum will be crazy.
Camryne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with your post. You're wrote my mind.
Since the show began It's Nisha actions against her father in law to make me dislike her.
She said to Adi send his father to an old age home, but sadly Babasa hurting Raj will give her some arguments.
coolmeet thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hating Nisha.
Loving Janvi.
Pity Adi.
All I want to say.

Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yush001

Agreed with you and nisha is not normal at all.
I mean a normal human being won't be this heartless. She's crossing the limits.
And yes watching Babasa like this so disturbing!
I just hope that Jhanvi and Aadi just catch her red-handed misbehaving with Babasa.
And our jhanvi is so adorable. Maybe Aadi wished that Jhanvi was his wife instead of Nisha! ;)
Also I'm so desperately waiting for their Handkerchief-romance.

I would love to do a psychological assessment on Nisha! 😆 Yeah that would be the icing on the cake but Nisha is too smart. She wont get caught just yet. Aww I am sure he will starting seeing Jhanvi differently soon and not just Miss Agarwal! I am waiting for that scene too! 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Oh gosh, this Nisha is unbearable! I seriously can't stand her now. Thank you so much for the detailed update. I'm on vacay this week, so my activity on the forum will be crazy.

Yaay! Please do help me bump the forum activity! Need your support! I cant stand Nisha either! 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Camryne

Totally agree with your post. You're wrote my mind.

Since the show began It's Nisha actions against her father in law to make me dislike her.
She said to Adi send his father to an old age home, but sadly Babasa hurting Raj will give her some arguments.

Hey nice to see you here! I remember you from PKDH days! 😳 It is totally wrong to do this to someone who has no idea what is going on and is completely vulnerable. Yes definitely she will use every piece of evidence to remove Babasa! 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolmeet

Hating Nisha.

Loving Janvi.
Pity Adi.
All I want to say.

You summed it up correctly! 👏
alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed with all of you... Nisha is curring. How can she do such things with Babasa? I wonder no one saw Nisha pulling from the house. Moreover if Adi knows that Nisha can do anything to him, how can he leave alone his babasa especially when he is unwell.
All we can say just cinematic liberty. Anyway the angle has arrived in Adi's life so just want to see the romance as early as possible.