Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pkbdas61 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sia.krpkab

Excuse my language Mr. Das, but I am a sucker for romance when it comes to both Shaheer and Erica. I have a 'personal-concocted-theory' for both of them. Gradually, eventually and apparently, they seem to be falling for each other. Shaheer was acting all pricey, superbossy in the initial period with Supriyaji as both of them are seasoned, but soon got bowled over by Erica's supergirl avatar - underrated, real and vibrant. I don't see him talking about Supriya at all now, either its Golu or Erica. They share common interests, have similar temperament, and Erica even picked a similar car he owns. I think both of them influence each other in a very positive way. If he is a wise man, he shouldn't let her go, because this supergirl will have many takers. 

I am no stalker, but never have I ever loved a pair so much before 😆

Sia, no, nothing wrong in your language.. you are just being more expressive. i do share your views as well. In fact, i had just commented on  another post that i think Shaheer does influence Erica, and for the better.. I have seen her past movies and, trust me, they are terrible.. she should not have done  those, especially the babloo happy hai one.. it was outrageous..  Sometimes one needs understanding and mature colleagues to make a difference.

yes, these days, it is E or G only for Shaheer...

i am very very careful of natural pairs.. in my life time, i did always dream of Dharam-Hema ( they married against all norms), Ram Kapoor and Sakshi and now Shaheer and Erica. I  do not  know what but something clicks in my heart and mind when i see them come on screen..
FLW70 thumbnail
@ pkbdas  sir.. definitely Erica's earlier movie choices were wrong...but i feel looking at her age at that time we can overlook n give her benefit of doubt...sometime back sbs aired a segment about eri with her mother in that her mom told eri suppored her family in their trying times...may be erica made those choices for financial reasons...don't know ..
  I really admire her pure soul n spirit...as you said in your earlier comments...i too wish agar meri beti hoti to shayd eri jaisi hoti
sia.krpkab thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkbdas61

Sia, no, nothing wrong in your language.. you are just being more expressive. i do share your views as well. In fact, i had just commented on  another post that i think Shaheer does influence Erica, and for the better.. I have seen her past movies and, trust me, they are terrible.. she should not have done  those, especially the babloo happy hai one.. it was outrageous..  Sometimes one needs understanding and mature colleagues to make a difference.

yes, these days, it is E or G only for Shaheer...

i am very very careful of natural pairs.. in my life time, i did always dream of Dharam-Hema ( they married against all norms), Ram Kapoor and Sakshi and now Shaheer and Erica. I  do not  know what but something clicks in my heart and mind when i see them come on screen..

Both have made mistakes in their careers, but glad they got what they deserved - name, fame and recognition. Love from fans like us will keep them going. 
Shaheer has become more open in her company - this recent interview where he called her supertalented, being jealous of her, and blessed to have a costar like erica was lovely and full admiration. What a turnaround, Dev 2.0 ki tarah he is also Shaheer 2.0 

Edited by sia.krpkab - 7 years ago
KaYaShipper thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sia.krpkab

Both have made mistakes in their careers, but glad they got what they deserved - name, fame and recognition. Love from fans like us will keep them going. 
Shaheer has become more open in her company - this recent interview where he called her supertalented, being jealous of her, and blessed to have a costar like erica was lovely and full admiration. What a turnaround, Dev 2.0 ki tarah he is also Shaheer 2.0 

Hahaha! Really enjoyed this discussion and completely agree with you both. I have never seen a magical pair like these two before. Whenever I see them together, I feel there are just perfect for each other. They really complement each other perfectly and definitely bring the best out of each other. To be honest, I don't want to ship them because well it's their personal life, but alas I have failed! Blame their crackling chemistry onscreen and offscreen! Not only do they seem to get along really well with each other, but also bond really well with each other's families. Whatever happens, may God bless their friendship and bless them with all the happiness and success, more than they wish for.

I agree with you on her past movie choices, however I read an article published in the initial days of the show, where Yash Patnaik the producer of our show said, he actually spotted Erica in her Hindi movie, which happened to be one of his friend's films. And that he was impressed by her natural acting. So I guess it happened for the better only. Erica couldn't have gotten a better show for her debut though, especially with such  preposterous shows on Indian Television. Kuch rang might not be have its initial charm now, but it's one of the best shows for sure, especially the initial 100 episodes. 

Erica is really a gem of a person, she is so genuine and mature. A vivacious and graceful woman who has won so many people's hearts. And the tremendous growth she has shown over these 260 episodes. Wow! The fashion page she created on instagram is also so great, and she's done it for her fans. She reads the comments and also replies to them giving tips and all, also takes into account people's considerations and provides tutorials based on fan's suggestions. I mean who does that! Despite having such a busy schedule she does it just for her fans. She has definitely become my favorite actress. ðŸ˜³
Edited by KaYaShipper - 7 years ago
pkbdas61 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FLW70

@ pkbdas  sir.. definitely Erica's earlier movie choices were wrong...but i feel looking at her age at that time we can overlook n give her benefit of doubt...sometime back sbs aired a segment about eri with her mother in that her mom told eri suppored her family in their trying times...may be erica made those choices for financial reasons...don't know ..

I really admire her pure soul n spirit...as you said in your earlier comments...i too wish agar meri beti hoti to shayd eri jaisi hoti

Yes, this did cross my mind.. people do all kinds of things for financial reasons and glamour world is not kind... I am sure she will make wiser decisions going forward...
pkbdas61 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaYaShipper

Hahaha! Really enjoyed this discussion and completely agree with you both. I have never seen a magical pair like these two before. Whenever I see them together, I feel there are just perfect for each other. They really complement each other perfectly and definitely bring the best out of each other. To be honest, I don't want to ship them because well it's their personal life, but alas I have failed! Blame their crackling chemistry onscreen and offscreen! Not only do they seem to get along really well with each other, but also bond really well with each other's families. Whatever happens, may God bless their friendship and bless them with all the happiness and success, more than they wish for.

I agree with you on her past movie choices, however I read an article published in the initial days of the show, where Yash Patnaik the producer of our show said, he actually spotted Erica in her Hindi movie, which happened to be one of his friend's films. And that he was impressed by her natural acting. So I guess it happened for the better only. Erica couldn't have gotten a better show for her debut though, especially with such  preposterous shows on Indian Television. Kuch rang might not be have its initial charm now, but it's one of the best shows for sure, especially the initial 100 episodes. 

Erica is really a gem of a person, she is so genuine and mature. A vivacious and graceful woman who has won so many people's hearts. And the tremendous growth she has shown over these 260 episodes. Wow! The fashion page she created on instagram is also so great, and she's done it for her fans. She reads the comments and also replies to them giving tips and all, also takes into account people's considerations and provides tutorials based on fan's suggestions. I mean who does that! Despite having such a busy schedule she does it just for her fans. She has definitely become my favorite actress. ðŸ˜³

I started here on  KRPKAB solely because of Erica.. and by  chance.. and then got hooked on to the  show.. also become a fan of Shaheer too..

Putting it plainly, Erica and Shaheer alone are truly  great but together they  turn awesome.. Even the  mediocre scenes are lifted beyond  the ordinary... and  that is what keeps the showing going.
KaYaShipper thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I started here on  KRPKAB solely because of Erica.. and by  chance.. and then got hooked on to the  show.. also become a fan of Shaheer too..

Putting it plainly, Erica and Shaheer alone are truly  great but together they  turn awesome.. Even the  mediocre scenes are lifted beyond  the ordinary... and  that is what keeps the showing going.
[/QUOTE]

I started this show a week before their first Breakup, because I had heard a lot of praises for the show. I had watched the Promos initially but never thought of giving it a chance. I had no idea about Erica but Shaheer was familiar because of his previous work, however I had never watched any of his shows.

What keeps me going are these two people and I can't get enough of these two. They are so natural, that it doesn't seem like their acting, but living their characters. Hope the show does wonders in Indonesia as well and people give Erica also the love and appreciation. 
Edited by KaYaShipper - 7 years ago