Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dbrk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
More you know her, more you love her!
She is a darling!

I was watching her 1year celebration videos, i was observing the ease with which she handle kids. Its not easy at her age. In the summer camp videos saw her playing basket ball, football. It seems she was gud at sports in her school days.

She is a complete woman. Beautiful, innocent yet very mature for her age, supertalented, so humble and down to earth.
pkbdas61 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She is such a joy to watch off screen, on screen... so simple, humble, balanced and mature. I do not follow anyone so easily... she is one of the few sensible ones I follow on twitter.. I do not know but I kind of look on her as my own daughter... feel so blessed... to be seeing her, hearing her talk, act and know that she is around... for a long long time...
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am impressed with her personality for the first time I am impressed with any telly actresses. She is not chirpy nd chattering. Nd she is super talented, nd also like us show's title track continusly playing in our mind.
dbrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkbdas61

She is such a joy to watch off screen, on screen... so simple, humble, balanced and mature. I do not follow anyone so easily... she is one of the few sensible ones I follow on twitter.. I do not know but I kind of look on her as my own daughter... feel so blessed... to be seeing her, hearing her talk, act and know that she is around... for a long long time...

Her personality and mannerism are so mesmerising. Never realised when she made a special place in our hearts.
Sameera776 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My cutiepie.Love u very much 😳
Sameera776 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dbrk

More you know her, more you love her!
She is a darling!

I was watching her 1year celebration videos, i was observing the ease with which she handle kids. Its not easy at her age. In the summer camp videos saw her playing basket ball, football. It seems she was gud at sports in her school days.

She is a complete woman. Beautiful, innocent yet very mature for her age, supertalented, so humble and down to earth.

Exactly the more I know her the more I luv her.In 1 year she doesn't changed a bit.She is still the Same Erica after lots of success,achievement.This girl have every good quality that a perfect human being have.Sometimes her maturity amazed me that how can a girl in this age have this much patience nd maturity
.kashishbano. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice.
TFS DEAR BINNU😃
ashlyn12 thumbnail
Such a beautiful soul she is. Humble and sweet. I just love her so much. Super talented and super humble. 
Thanks for sharing :)
sia.krpkab thumbnail
Erica Fernandes - she is so genuine and as Shaheer had once rightly called her quite early on 'she is real'!
She comes across very balanced and yes, quite young - difficult to believe that she is playing a mother on TV with such panache.
Its ironic to see how both Shaheer and Erica seem quite similar in their demeanor and there approach to life (whatever bit I have seen so far) and so different on screen.
Together they make a great team and surely blessed to find each other, whether rumors are true or not, but they make a great partnership in real.

Thanks for sharing the video link :)