Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

good decision...she is made for lead shows...i want to see her back with harshad...[L]...my most fav couple Prem-Heer...[8->]

mine too
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
it had to happen, her character was cropping up badly.
Best wishes to Additi for the future :)
crazyaboutmanan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
either a crap article or Aditi saying anything to justify her decision. She talks about Ada as the new antagonist but she was hardly there for a few episodes and her exit case before Sanju's. Moreover she talks about the time leap of several years. Lol it was only 2 months leap ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
faria86 thumbnail
the article looks fake one bcoz they didn't take several years leap but only 2 months leap & Adda isn't in the show as new antagonist ðŸ˜•

Anyway if it's truth then good decision since Sanjana 's character was having no scope in the show besides she said that initially they makers told Sanjana is a positive ,girl next door character but then Sanju was shown as negative & Additi wanted to play a positive character on the other hand there wan't much for sanjana in the show so it's good she left the show i will miss her & DD's off screen masti & IG stories ðŸ˜³
Best wishes to Additi for her future project...😊
Amreee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope she gets a lead role in next as she's a great actor. 

But ada Khan as antagonist? 
Leap of years? 
I don't understand this.

Amreee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: faria86

the article looks fake one bcoz they didn't take several years leap but only 2 months leap & Adda isn't in the show as new antagonist ðŸ˜•

Anyway if it's truth then good decision since Sanjana 's character was having no scope in the show besides she said that initially they makers told Sanjana is a positive ,girl next door character but then Sanju was shown as negative & Additi wanted to play a positive character on the other hand there wan't much for sanjana in the show so it's good she left the show i will miss her & DD's off screen masti & IG stories ðŸ˜³
Best wishes to Additi for her future project...😊

yeah I was thinking the same...this seems fake. 
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS alujna ..does that mean sanju's character also is out of show or will they find someone else to play the part? ..

wonder what this week has in store for us ..very boring without any segments!
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vandana21

TFS alujna ..does that mean sanju's character also is out of show or will they find someone else to play the part? ..

wonder what this week has in store for us ..very boring without any segments!

They can easily replace her... or if needed can have her vanish just like Nainas family and bring her back when needed. 
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  Thanks   ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  For The  Information  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ   ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜ƒ Guess Right Decision For Her  ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash k

They can easily replace her... or if needed can have her vanish just like Nainas family and bring her back when needed. 

Hi ash, missed you online ..yes I think they can replace her ..or better still eliminate the character .. :) ..only one woman belongs to raghav :) ..but I really hope naina's family comes back!!