Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm happy that she made this decision. I actually started watching this show for aditi but didn't stick to it because I didn't like her character of sanjana. Hope to see her in a new show soon as a lead because she's a very talented actress.
Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is from last October so she knew it was a negative character...

Additi Gupta will turn vamp for Balaji's upcoming show Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil. The actress is currently shooting for the show in Austria along with the key cast members. Additi will be seen creating trouble for couple Arjun Bijlani and Drashti Dhami in the show. Additi, who has had a long innings in television doing strong positive roles, admits that negative characters have proved to be much more creatively satisfying. She says, "I am done with playing positive characters on television. In fact, I am consciously looking at doing only negative roles in television at this point." She continues, "As an actor, you want to keep growing, so I am looking forward to playing negative roles. I will be working with Balaji  Telefilms after a gap of eight years. My first show was with them," says Additi.
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sanjana was a poorly sketched character, good that Aditi quit that..