Shams
 Meri taref se bi apka bahut sara 🤗🤗🤗
Thanx for the LU
svnshtty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Shamz .. tnxx..

Yes precap was horrid 😕

Mehaks turning point I think now.. he did call her stupid.. after all the mess he created

😕

I hope she walks now
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you everyone for understanding... Sorry wasn't able to reply all the replies...
Love you all ..🤗

PS ..Waida thanks for the motivation...Will try to follow that..But iam a big emotional fool...Will be normal in some hours 😊
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks shams 🤗
Vinashe kale viprith buddi - Shaurya khanna

Jaldi ka kaam shaitaan ka hota hain -Mohit Sharma 😕

Apna sikka hi Kota hain - kanta & jeevan Sharma

Mehak - Jab jago tabi savera 😆

I have only this to say for now 😉
Shaurya in character 👍🏼
Mohit in initial excitement 😆
J & K Sharma in coma   
Mehak in initial shock 😲
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: svnshtty

Ohh take care Melissa

Thank you my dear! 
chellakili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shams
  Howmuch ever bitter or repulsive the precap is, i think  something like this is needed to bring some sense into Maheks thick skinned skull. Uhh.. 😲
An attack on PD and the sufferings of her family will atlast open her eyes and see reality...
I hope she leaves him and work in Ratan chachs dabba and minds her own busines..
I think this is the starting of Shauryas realization of his love for Mehak and redemption ...
Only if she leaves he will  feel her worth .. and hopefully some remorse
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mahek would have still belived him ...If she didn't hear it from her own ears...The only good thing about today's episode.. .She left him...And hope she doesn't come back to him...😕
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Thanks Sham...!🤗

For me ZKM is only entertainment...and nothing else...!

Though...sometimes I do get upset, disturb and even angry watching some of the scenes (like for example today's precap)...but, I never cross my limits and get stressed for things happening in the reel world...! May be...I'm like this, because I have seen worst things happening in my real world...! The actors are being paid big sum of money and are enjoying shooting these scenes...so why should I give them the pleasure and make my life miserable...?

Trying to find logics in a fiction show is like fighting against cancer or banging one head on a hard and silent wall...! At the end of the day, it's you who'll get hurt and bleed...while the wall will not move an inch and remain intact...! To bash and get upset with the Cvs who have renounced the use of reason is like administrating medicine to the dead...and I don't have that much free times, trying to revive the dead..!

I think...it's time for Mehek to leave Shaurya and give him some space...! You never know how much someone means to you...until they're gone and nothing seems right without them...!

No offense to anyone...! This is my personal pov and I respect all yours guys..! No bashing...! Peace and Love...!😆

Love you waida 🤗
When will Mehak wake up from her slumber 😕
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
See Handsome everyone wants you to get a slap just like me. You deserved a departing gift. I don't blame you ladies at all for hating Handsome. I am disgusted with him 😭 Handsome please don't make me hate you! CVs why are you doing this my Handsome? 
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
When mehak started living with Shaurya to sudharofy him,  I was happy tht she took this step coz I thought tht her presence would bring some sense into him but now after seeing all that has been happening in the last few episodes,  I too m of the opinion like few of u out here tht she should leave him n give him as well as herself some space... 
U feel the importance of the other person only when he or she is gone.. I still feel tht Shaurya is nt bad at heart.. I don't know why but I m swinging on this string of tiny ray of hope. 
the CVs hv played with his character n only if they show a very strong redemption will bring back the Trps... 

Nt worried abt the Trps either coz it stands at position 2 amongst all the Zee shows so it's still doing fine but CVs start working on his redemption track... Jaldi se!!!