2nd March live update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Shaurya tells iam doing all this because of love...
Mahek starts with kanta and Jeevan in a auto...and watches the interview...
One journalist asks are you doing this for the publicity...he gets angry and stares at him...do you think so ..I have lot of money and I could have called any celebrity and get the publicity...Sonal was getting married to a person like Rohit who humiliates her ...and I tried convincing both the families but they didn't agreed..

Mohit isn't happy with the media presence he asks what was the need of media... he tells it was needed so that Sheetal won't have any choice to accept the marriage...media will be proof. 

Media showa the live coverage of marriage in news channel and MAHEK  reaches there...Jeevan tries to get inside but press people stops them telling you came to stop the marriage...they couldn't make to go inside...

They does all the rasm in front of their eyes..  Sharma's also watch it on TV... panditji tells marriage rituals are done now ...you are husband and wife ...they come and take Shaurya's blessings...kanta was about to faint and mahek handles her... Shaurya comes to them and tells ...congrats for the daughter in law.   .

Mohit goes to take blessings of Jeevan when he slaps Mohit... Shaurya calls someone and press people asks the question with Jeevan and kanta. ..that why are they against the. marriage...

Mohit goes and pushes them away from them...media puts a question why is Jeevan against this marriage...send us a message.

Kanta tells Mohit we break all ties with you now...you have done and got what you wanted...Jeevan was standing dumbstruck they both take him from there

Shaurya was on call outside the restaurant talking to the Mr.sahay...he tells. we are getting positive reviews on social media...MAHEK comes from backside and snatch his phone and tells...how dare you... you have done this for restaurant publicity...my family didn't matter to you...and I was idiot to trust you...I thought you changed... but I was wrong and I have given you so many chances...but now not more.

He pushes her to the car and tells did I told you to trust me...but you are a idiot who can just cry...I have challenged you that I will run this business without your help...I did the same ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Shamm  still reading ðŸ¤£

Finished. ðŸ˜†

As expected. At least now this DUMB girl can leave that house n take a break from this so called half marriage + pati. Ravi said Shayrya has 5 or 10 grams of brain but it seems Mahek doesn't have even an ounce of brain. ðŸ˜†

I liked that Kanta almost fainted n Jeevan shocked lines Shamm ðŸ¤£
Edited by thilss - 7 years ago
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sham for the LU.. I m so disappointed with Shaurya. Why on earth did he have to do tht yaar?? Why is his business so important to him?? Whr is my ISC wala Shaurie who was rude bt nt so self centered??? 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
I was in no mood to write but for forum activity...And think MAHEK will leave him now ðŸ˜›
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God so much happened,I'm wondering what action will Mahek take now
Thank you Sam 😊
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Million GBP question is whether this pyaar ki maari mahaan bichaari ablaa maari is going to leave the villain ??? My bet is after her initial tantrums, she will be back with her "criminal sudhaaro" mission 😆.

@Shams, thanks for the update ðŸ¤—
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

I was in no mood to write but for forum activity...And think MAHEK will leave him now ðŸ˜›

Seriously yaar.Agar abhi bhi Mahek doesn't leave him then plz someone kill me.
And that misleading promo in between ads.Mann toh kar raha hai Tv ke andar ghus kar Shaurya ki dhulaai kar doon.😡

Edited by SarunNArshi - 7 years ago
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mahek should leave him now 😕
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Thanks Shamz. 

How long will this kind of publicity help though ðŸ˜• Agar khaana mein kuch missing hain, toh how will his restaurant run ? Is he planning on changing his business from hotelier to marriage planner ? ðŸ¥±
Edited by dixie123 - 7 years ago
sudha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks fr the update shams 😊Edited by sudha_ - 7 years ago