Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveSonu2408

can i say i lv ths theory?much much much better than shivika 3rd angle,she also played ahil's mom in qh & also a gd slap 2ths nkk prejudice.

And just imagine, by any chance it is revealed Anika is actually a blue blood, FTW twist will be that?? It will be interesting and off course Poetic justice , biggest blow to SSO and Pinky.
MafiaQueen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nooo
ye nahi ho sakta is gul gone mad why she bringing all QH acters yaar 😭
i don't like her she is very evil 🤢
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shopnila

[BR][BR][BR]And just imagine, by any chance it is revealed Anika is actually a blue blood, FTW twist will be that?? It will be interesting and off course Poetic justice , biggest blow to SSO and Pinky. [BR]

no,aisa nh hoga.gul already said it.anika z no blue blood,shivay fall 4 a grl wo nkk against his prejudice thts d theme of shivika lvstry.so thts out of qs.mujhe to iss theory pe vi doubt ha,1st epi mehi shivay ka kanji akhowala xplanatn vi de dia tha.bt still lets see.it wud b gd lessn 4shivay.
Amra shivika's 3rd angle imaginatn vi scary ha,lst time xperience.
Faariibaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omggg why herr! She is a v good actress, and can play negative characters v well, and thats why unfortunately, i really dislike her onscreen! 
but, i guess she could be ROOPS daughter! maybe oberios have issues with roop, but a child shouldnt suffer, said Anikaa! Thus, bring trouble for herself!! ( OH, that came to my mind because dadi said dadaji had kanji ankhee and thats why Shivaay has such gorgeous eyes as well, so guessing she is related, she could either be another illegitimate child or from ROOP) HUHUHUUU 
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fariba

Omggg why herr! She is a v good actress, and can play negative characters v well, and thats why unfortunately, i really dislike her onscreen! 

but, i guess she could be ROOPS daughter! maybe oberios have issues with roop, but a child shouldnt suffer, said Anikaa! Thus, bring trouble for herself!! ( OH, that came to my mind because dadi said dadaji had kanji ankhee and thats why Shivaay has such gorgeous eyes as well, so guessing she is related, she could either be another illegitimate child or from ROOP) HUHUHUUU 

Yes! She could be bua's daughter. I think this lady looks like her also. She could be daughter oberoi saab's illegitimate bada beta. Maybe he was victimized for being illegitimate and beti revenge lene aayi. 
Sonu1836 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LTLFan

Yes! She could be bua's daughter. I think this lady looks like her also. She could be daughter oberoi saab's illegitimate bada beta. Maybe he was victimized for being illegitimate and beti revenge lene aayi. 

Kuch bhi chalega...but not again third angle betn shivika.
Ultimatewinner thumbnail
Haven't seen qh , it says she is gray n would have comic angal , she also have kanji eyes so could be cousin of shivaay, but can't tell if CVS R still into patni sawtan crap, I hope its not another triangle n kabaab mai haddi for shivika, let's hope for good, 
Thanks for sharing
Shonasyl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Please NOOO i find all her characters scary and full disasters for the show ... i have nothing against the actress herself but i'm sure when she come in the show Gul will drag it all and then disaster total... please gul we need shivika alive and we don't want dragging nor supernatural show please 
Sassii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Billo ranii Ko kyu laaye ?? 
Dimaag ka dahii hoing
misspinkun thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gul I am warning if you turn Ishqbaaaz into Qubool hai part2 then just watch out...You will come into my hate List...I will never ever forgive u on a serious note😕